[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is good to willingly keep yourself in the friendzone?There's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: avatar.jpg (109KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
109KB, 900x900px
Is good to willingly keep yourself in the friendzone?There's this girl I flirt with. Im sure she likes me because we can get intimate physically but not sexual. I purposely not make it go any further than that. I know I can get her to be my girl, but I'm at the point of my life that I want a wife and kids and I am looking for domestic wifey traits and this girl, while a virgin is still a bit chuldish. She has very little responsibilities and she's supported by her parents. She doesnt do many chores and she mostly hangs with her friends doing girly things. While I still live with mom as well, she's widowed and I am the man of the house. I pay bills and I work to get everything in good working order. Should I just make her my girl and wait for her to grow up? Should I teach her chores?
>>
I'm in pretty much the same position. Have a friend that is very flirty with me and we tend to make out when drunk but I can't see it being a relationship because even though the age gap isn't that big she's naive in strange ways that I know would come between us having a successful long term relationship, and that's a problem because I am at the age where I am not looking to be involved in anything that will turn out to be short term.

I say leave it. There's a chance that dating her will mature her faster but it's a big risk and you could sink a few years into this girl only to have it not work out and have to start again.
>>
File: 01456.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
01456.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>>18181296
>I can get her to be my girl
>I am the man of the house
>>
File: 1490969030453.gif (151KB, 1024x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490969030453.gif
151KB, 1024x800px
1) you don't decide if you are in the friend zone, she does, that's just a fact of life.

2) If she doesn't like you now she isn't going to later. This isn't a movie where you show her how much if a good guy you are and she realizes you're the one for her. If she doesn't show attraction in the beginning it's not going to happen later.
>>
>>18181330
The point is we do stuff like the picture in the op. She is recreptive in everything I do and its only me who is stopping myself because I feel this girl is not quite mature enough to be my bride. She really shows she likes me when cuddle and nuzzle together and I love our relationship but like I said, she is still immature.
>>
>>18181296
If you're being serious and not like>>18181324 then claim her now. Wait around and she'll be worn inside and out in no time. If you can get her just pull the trigger. Just teach her to grow up over time.
>>
>>18181296
>one lady from work had the hots for me
>gave me SEVERAL eyes, some bumps,lots of compliments, even a grope on my ass
>implied no several times to keep personal shit from my job
>now she fuccing a dude I work with
...You have no idea what pain is until you feel that.

I had a chance, but be honest, is it worth shitting where you eat?
>>
>>18181296
No, I was in the same situation as you and I just straight up asked her if she liked me romantically as well. She said no and I told her it is for the best if we didnt contact each other anymore. She even brought up the friendzone herself lmao.

Get out of that shit ASAP dude its super toxic to both parties.
>>
>>18181330
Also this

As soon as she does find Chad she will instantly hop on his dick and you will be devastated.
>>
File: 1490863812494.jpg (150KB, 852x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1490863812494.jpg
150KB, 852x1041px
>>18181519
This. And as long as you dont mind her having sex in front of you.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.