[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to pay for college when white male?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: college.jpg (24KB, 420x280px) Image search: [Google]
college.jpg
24KB, 420x280px
>be me, top of class in medium sized school. insanely talented in STEM
>be told that due to great ACT, SAT test scores, people will want to pay for my schooling
>apply for several STEM based scholarships, but all the winners are chinks or chicks
>end up only getting a merit scholarship that covers 1/3 of price, even though income SHOULD qualify me for full coverage
>now almost in college without any huge scholarships, even though my testing scores are 5+ higher than 90% at the college

But yknow, it's totally fair that a beaner who has much lower grades than me and worse scores gets a local "merit" scholarship

How do I end up paying for the rest of my tuition? Do I say I'm gay or something?
>>
>thinking you're entitled to a scholarship
Maybe you're not as 'insanely talented' as you think you are
>>
>>18181138
Get a job nigger. Work while you study, loans will have to cover the rest
>>
>>18181143
>>18181171
btfo
>>
File: fight.jpg (38KB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
fight.jpg
38KB, 560x315px
2 words anon

Underground boxing.

Get /fit/ get big
Throw a few fights here and there, place a few bets here and there.
The triads pick you up eventually
bada bing bada boom you can afford to study with 0 dept
>>
>>18181189
Except not at all because they make assumptions and ignore what OP said

OP as a Hispanic getting a full ride I really feel you, it's do obvious colleges pick us and give us money just for diversity stats
>>
>>18181208
What assumptions? What part of OP not being entitled to a scholarship involves an assumption?
>>
>>18181208
OP is assuming that the other people don't deserve the scholarship.
>>
>>18181218
>>18181213
He's kind of right, I didn't deserve my scholarships at all.

I thought it was common knowledge that if you're a minority getting free money for college is easy
>>
>>18181239
That doesn't change the fact that OP isn't a minority doesn't entitle him to a scholarship
>>
>>18181138
Get a job and stop whining faggot. Sounds like you didn't try hard enough. Getting a scholarship is directly dependent on the effort you put into it. It's easier for non white-males, boo-hoo. Still pretty damn easy.

>I'm so smart!
>gibsmedat
>>
>>18181138
White male here.

OP, we belong to the smartest beings on this Earth. Fuck what the tests say, you know it's the truth.

Be educated. Explore ALL your talents. Live free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEqbWqyCwIY
>>
>>18181138
>Help, help, I'm being oppressed!
You lost the lottery for being white, just as minorities lose it for not being white in the rest of life. How's it feel to be on the losing side for a change?

But relax, it's only for school. White people still do great afterwards, because the system is rigged against everyone else.

>>18181239
>I thought it was common knowledge that if you're a minority getting free money for college is easy
Bullshit, I'm a minority and got squat.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.