[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 19

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online. As for HOW, that requires first hand experience to understand. Just go out and do it. Over and over.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Should I contact/try one last time/confess how I feel before they move away because I want "closure"?
Let's be real here. You don't want closure. Closure is a lie you're telling yourself. What you actually mean is you want is to magically convince/trick them in to liking you. Move on. This isn't healthy.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, fart guy, platonic cuddling guy
Fuck off
>>
What the best way to fuck a dude and never talk to him again?

I just want a hook-up but I hate slutty dudes who fuck a lot of girls
I'd rather use a virgin and then never see him again
>>
>>18181103
Make a thread on /r9k/ looking for a guy
>>
File: 16.png (337KB, 383x468px) Image search: [Google]
16.png
337KB, 383x468px
>>18181099
Tried posting this in the other thread but its dying so no bueno

>try talking to girl, leave her on seen for a couple days and she replies with "ohah" after i finally message her

I know i fucked up but why reply if your not interested? Im interested in her im just a nervous wreck which is why i didnt reply for days, since she even bothered to reply should I reply back? Do yall think that if i apolpgize itll go okay?
>>
>>18181127
What did you text her?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170324-011422.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170324-011422.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>18181099
Guy here, not really used to relationships since ive really only done fwb stuff. I have a girlfriend now though even though im inexprienced dating. Im trying to figure out how to talk about sex without coming off as a tool or something. Im planning to watch archer this wensday when we cuddle to maybe break the ice. Any other ideas? Shes a shy geeky type girl but really cute. I just dont want to mess things up
>>
File: 1490897814219.jpg (156KB, 786x576px) Image search: [Google]
1490897814219.jpg
156KB, 786x576px
>>18181134
"U would know me if u saw me so id say a bit of both"

She asked if she knew me or if i was sliding into dms, problem is i dont have any face pics up on my facebook, my current pro pic is covering most of my face with my phone so i pretty much look semi unrecognizable

>bit of backstory i use to always catch her looking at me and shit, approached her once, afterwards continued to look at me and mire

I feel like itd be autistic to bring up the fact she did all that but it might jog her memory?
>>
>>18181103
Just get a tinder and swipe on non douchy guys
>>
>>18181146
That actually sounds kinda creepy. Like rape, murder, snuggle the body creepy.
>>
>>18181146
>she doesn't even know who she's talking to
>wonder why she's not bothering to talk to you

Also this >>18181150
>>
>>18181150
>>18181152
Ya i fucked the whole thing up desu oh well time to move on
>>
>>18181146
>no face pics on social media

Uggo confirmed.

Seriously, you need to put a clear face pic up somewhere on your profile or people will avoid you like the plague.
>>
>>18181103
You meet a guy you want to fuck in a bar, Tinder, etc. and let him know straight up beforehand that you just want a one night stand.
>>
Is there any chance it won't come off as creepy if I contact a girl I haven't shared more than a few words with in like 3+ years?

We had a bit of a thing for each other but never took it anywhere aside from one sort-of-date.
>>
>>18181272
Girl here, this just happened between me and a male friend I haven't seen in a probably 2.5 years.
Just do it. Turned out we were both bored and lonely as fuck at different universities. It can turn out perfectly fine if you were on good terms.
>>
File: 4.jpg (8KB, 213x255px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
8KB, 213x255px
I've been a fatty for most of my life. My family claimed it was genetics, but I found out how wrong that was just a few years ago and the damage had already been done.I'm going to the gym and eating right now, down twenty pounds from my first month.

But, I wanna know, would any guy honestly consider dating me when I have loose skin and stretch marks?

I don't want to start a relationship with a big guy when I'm healthy again, because I want to have children and raise them in a healthy home so they don't go through what I did. But, I know I wouldn't mind a guy with loose skin and stretch marks, but that's different, obviously.
>>
Texting thread? I am manfag.

>So I can't pin it down, but something felt different tonight. I feel like we've been getting closer lately.
>I hope I'm not just making it up. I know we're not dating, but it's getting harder not to wonder why not.
>If you don't have plans this friday, I've got an idea.

I expect I'm fucked. Haven't sent anything.
>>
>>18181278
>But, I wanna know, would any guy honestly consider dating me when I have loose skin and stretch marks?
I wouldn't have an issue with it. But the kicker is I have the same problem. A friend of mine was talking about how she lost attraction to her bf because of his stretch marks and it was like a dagger to the heart.
>>
>>18181278
I don't know how loose skin would look, but I almost never even notice stretchmarks on anyone.
>>
>>18181284
Not sure about the full context but:
If you're both equally as feel-y via text, then that's fine. However, I'd rather get the 3rd line via text first, with 1 and 2 being discussed in-person later on. Just easier to gauge real dating interest in a face-to-face conversation.
>>
>>18181278
This is one of those things where there will always be someone who will love you despite your physical flaws for whom the emotional connection will make you more attractive than the loose skin could make you unattractive.

Stretch marks are kind of neither here nor there unless you're literally covered in them. Dudes have stretch marks too so it's not like we don't know they exist.

Plus, if you're young the skin will recover some on its own, depending on exactly how fatty you were.
>>
>>18181293
We hang out pretty regularly and I'm always waiting for the right time to bring it up, but I spaghetti every time. We saw a movie and sat at the lake with coffee tonight.

Either way, there isn't a magic cheat code to make her have feelings for me. She either does or doesn't.

As long as those messages aren't "dude what the fuck are you doing". I'm tired of spaghetti and I just want something to either happen or not happen. I've let myself go too far with it in my own head.
>>
>>18181301
Fee-fees don't have to be discussed for them to exist. If you think there's a chance she's into you then make a move, and I don't mean send a text message.
>>
>>18181301
Nah, I wouldn't say it's "wtf man"-tier. A bit long (for text conversations), but similar to what >>18181306 said, make a move/say something when you're actually seeing each other, rather than having a phone as a barrier.
>>
>>18181306
What do I do?

I've never gotten far enough to learn how to do this.
>>
>>18181278
Speaking of stretch marks, find anything that works to lighten them after they turn white?
>t. stretch marks on my ass
>>
>>18181313
That's way too hard to answer without knowing exactly how she is with you and what kind of person she is, but here are some ideas:

>get drunk together, flirt, see what turns up
>go sit by the lake with coffee at night, put a hand on her thigh, see what you get back
>go to the drive ins together and see if she'll cuddle up to you in the back seat (don't necessarily have to go any lewder than hand holding)
>go ice skating and hold her hand as you skate

Basically you are looking to create a situation where there can be some kind of romantic contact. If she likes you she will reciprocate. If not she'll probably give you the "Anon... you know I like you, but..." speech.

Making the first move fucking sucks but it has to be done.

Alternately, sidestep her and see if any of her friends know whether she's into you.
>>
>>18181272
Depends on what you say.
>>
File: cPGYfNY.png (399KB, 894x606px) Image search: [Google]
cPGYfNY.png
399KB, 894x606px
>>18181286
Oh man, that's really fucked up Anon. I guess I've always thought it was different between men and women because of attraction priorities.

>>18181291
That's really surprising to hear, actually. They're really striking, especially when they're fresh.

>>18181294
I wasn't quite hamplanet big, but since I've been on a steady weight gain since I was very young I have a lot of stretch marks. But, I suppose you're right, it's more of a beauty in the eye of the beholder thing, I guess.

>>18181319
I haven't found anything that's actually done a decent or too noticeable job yet. Moisturizing the fresh ones tend to help with the texture at least, so I think anyways. But, once they're white I'm pretty sure it's over for us.
>>
Girls:
Hypotheical you are dating the ild fashioned type of guy who doesnt sleep with you until theres commitment, but he is fixated by your feet and legs and he wants to kiss them, would you allow it?
>>
>>18181417
That's creepy, if some woman was like that to me I would run and not look back and cut contact immediately .
>>
>>18181417
That's like people who have anal sex despite believing in no sex before marriage because 'it's not real sex'
>>
>>18181410
>Oh man, that's really fucked up Anon. I guess I've always thought it was different between men and women because of attraction priorities.
I think most women at least in their early 20s are pretty self unaware because of shit like that honestly. I started pretty big, still am but I've shed 70 lb. They would just comment about how gross fat guys or stretch marks are but seemed to forget that I qualified for both. There wasn't any malice to it but I've definitely tried to change who I spend time with because of it.

It is an abstract sort of feel.
>>
File: 1477418862916.gif (471KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1477418862916.gif
471KB, 512x288px
Girls, I have a really hairy asshole. Like, incredibly hairy, and it's the thick kind of hair same as pubes. Shit is long enough I can tie knots with it.

Deal breaker?
>>
>>18181428
Why would I be close enough to your asshole to care?
>>
>>18181420
Not even a nibble. No genitals are involved
>>
Boys: the girl your dating is sweet, caring and responsible but wont sleep with you till marraige would you continue dating her? Shes not the fundi christian type but still follows the family values she was raised with.
>>
>>18181417
No please. I'm 200% for saving sexual contact for committed relationships, but please no feet stuff. Situational escalation would also lead me to believe you'd just want sex anyway unless the foot/leg fixation was disclosed first.
>>
>>18181433
It's still sexual, it's the same thing. You're still getting your rocks off.
>>
>>18181437
I don't think so. I'm all for waiting a while, but until marriage is too long.
>>
File: 12.jpg (26KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
26KB, 300x300px
>>18181423
I really have always felt like a man's skin quality isn't looked at as much as a woman's is, I see that I'm wrong. It's good not to be around people who obviously don't have much or a filter or don't think before they say stuff like that. Was it one on one or was it in a group discussion? Did she think to apologize?

I've been in that situation before where someone was making fun of a girl's weight right in front of me, a good friend too, so it was kinda crazy. I know them feels.
>>
>>18181450
What if marraige is literally s year and a half of dating. People who wait for marraige for sex tend to marry sooner. Its the couples who live fora decade with echbother having sex are those not marrying at all.
>>
>>18181458
No mature adult gets married after a year and a half of dating.

>People who wait for marraige for sex tend to marry sooner.
Yeah, because they want to have sex.
>>
>>18181437
Not a guy, but I can tell you that pretty much no non-religious guy would be okay with that.
>>
>>18181459
Maybe not in the western world. In Asia this is commonplace. We arent tainted by prolonged adolescence
>>
>>18181464
You can feel superior all you want, but you can't ask a question on a primarily Western image board expecting people to answer from an Eastern perspective.
>>
>>18181463
Im non religous but Im doen with that. I dont beleive in god but I think the bible thumpers got it right in the sex department. Its quite the misconception that Christians think is evil. Theybthink sex is so sacred thatbitsnonly reserved for your spouse. They treat it as a private thing for married people not casual conversation material.
>>
>>18181437
I'm afraid not.
>>
>>18181471
Even if she was perfect in every other way? You literally have a Unicrorn.
>>
>>18181453
>Was it one on one or was it in a group discussion?
One on one.

>Did she think to apologize?
No, because I try to not react to that stuff. I figure it's a lose-lose situation regardless so may as well let it die off quickly.
>>
>>18181473
No one's perfect, and even if some people were, the fact that you don't share the same values means that you're not perfect to them

>>18181470
What's your point?
>>
>>18181458
>>18181464
You can be as holier than thou as you want but your basing your marriage statistics on nothing. In the good ol' wild free west, we fuck around in our early years, find a person we truly love, settle down and that's it.
>>
>>18181479
Arent you supposedly a Christian Nation? Sluttiest Christian Nation Ive seen
>>
>>18181437
What kind of marriage? If she's withholding physical interaction for a legally binding contract, she isn't worth it. If it's for the purpose of solidifying a life-long mate (which is impossible), yes.
>>
>>18181473
She would hardly be a unicorn since perfect is subjective to an individuals perception of the person and in my own subjective opinion of what you've described of yourself, it's a no.
>>
>>18181481
I'm not from the US nor am I from a heavily Christian nation but I am from a Western culture country. Which Asian country are you from exactly? You can shit on everyone else about morals as much as you want but I'll bet there are a few things very wrong with your own country.
>>
>>18181481
You know there's a difference between Protestant and Catholicism, right?
>>
>>18181481
>Implying the abrahamic religions aren't a farce for sexual deviants and loose morals
If your religion says "be good or we'll forgive you", the motive operandi is usually be as vile as possible without getting literally murdered by your brethren. See the current POTUS for proof.
>>
>>18181488
>>18181491
>>18181493
Stop replying to bait.
>>
What is the bloodflow of a period like? Is it one constant fucking stream, does it come in waves, does it have periods of high and low flow etc. I can never get a clear answer.
>>
>>18181516

I think it's because it's different with all women. Some have light flows, others heavy and it depends on many factors.
>>
>>18181521
I know some have it worse, I more mean the pattern (rythym?) of it. Is it like a water fall, or the waves of the ocean etc
>>
I'm a guy

It's a good thing when girls pinch my ass at a club right? Like they're trying to get my attention?
>>
>>18181431
yeah you're gonna have to eat it
>>
>>18181437
I'd be ok with it if I don't think I can do better. In college I never had a real relationship because all we did was having sex, once in a blue moon, we went on a proper date and we argued about stupid things, fouled the mood, then ripped each other's clothes and had sex again.

But is she ok with intimacy? kissing? touching?
watching me jerk off?
>>
>>18181278
Okay, this is really weird, and it's probably due to my sexual history, but I find stretch marks on a girl's ass kind of sexy. What is wrong with me?
>>
>>18181437
Yes, but only if there were some other form of physical intimacy.

I'm just not going to go years without fooling around, and I'm not going to enter a marriage without knowing there's some form of physical chemistry.
>>
>>18181437
life is short, i want to profit and sex is one of the pleasure of life, if she dont want to have sex it would be extremely frustrating, + sex is really an act that bond each others.

So no, i wouldnt wait, a few weeks at best.
>>
>>18181525
More like putting gauze on an open flesh wound.
You just kinda saturate a pad or tampon. There isn't really any feeling to it aside from lower abdomen cramps.
>>
>>18181621
Values dissonance. Youd be seen as some pervert in Asians countries. Most girls would tell you thay you just eant their bodies. Youd probably lose your cred and reputation with all girls if that got around.
>>
Whenever a guy seems interested in me, is it only because I'm like a practice girl to them? Or to get with one of my friends?

I've had some guys interested in me before, but the last one straight up told me "i want to keep this under wraps at school" because he thoughy my appearance would embarrass him, and he also told me that he wasnt in any way sexually attracted to me. It's messed up my self esteem a lot, but maybe I'm seeing things clearer now.
>>
What do women think of uncut guys?
>>
Ladies: What's your opinion on guys with long hair?
I'm talking shoulder length and longer. Thanks!
>>
>>18181636
Are you fat?
I once had a fat gf and I was really scared someone I know might see us, so I only went to places with less people.
>>
>>18181640

I prefer uncut. I don't buy the excuse of cut guys having better hygiene and when I've been with cut guys, the lack of sensitivity has usually been a problem. It doesn't look better and in all honesty, I think I'd probably be put off a guy if he was cut.
>>
File: data.jpg (16KB, 481x468px) Image search: [Google]
data.jpg
16KB, 481x468px
>>18181636
I mean, each guy will have different motivations. The idea of a "practice partner" bugs me on a few levels, and I'd never approach a girl just to try to chat up one of her friends. But others might be willing to do so.
>>
>>18181636
Well he thought he was being honest with you, but came off as rude. I used to be the same, but I was socially retarded, maybe he is, too. There was a summer in second year I was super horny and I almost fucked this chick I wasn't attracted to, (went to her room, she tried to ride me on her bed). I just told her I have exam next week and need to study (lol). She then told every girl in our social circle that I am gay. In fact even now some of them still think I am gay.

What you can do is find a nicer guy.
>>
>>18181649

I'm a fairly skinny Asian, personally I always thought I was fairly average looking, but I don't put much effort into my appearance at all, and can come across a bit masculine
>>
>>18181645

Eh. I'm not particularly into it but my bff is. Different strokes. Just make sure you take care of it. No one likes a greasy head of unkempt hair.
>>
>>18181651
Interesting, I'm always nervous when someone wants to get intimate since I'm American and uncut.
>>
>>18181666
THOSE TRIPS
>>
>>18181627
Kek what shitty Asian country are you from? Japanese girls like it and the Chinese will do anything to become a citizen of another country.
>>
>>18181667

I live in the UK where we don't butcher and mutilate the genitals of children that often. I know in America it's a lot more common so the general response may be different there.

I've never known a cut guy who doesn't wish he was still uncut.
>>
>>18181437
Probably not.

I already played that game. When we broke up she turned around and basically fucked someone to try to spite me. Waiting 4 years or whatever again doesn't really appeal to me.
>>
>>18181735
Its usually considered weird if you aren't cut in America. Kinda fucked up.
>>
>>18181145
Your already cuddling, its pretty easy after that
>>
>>18181735
I mean... I don't wish I was uncut. I've never know anything else, but I'm generally happy with my dick. And it seems plenty sensitive to me. In fact, I'm not really sure what I would do if I were more sensitive.
>>
>>18181437
It depends on the girl. I'm Christian, but I'm not a virgin. If the girl was super special (like my current crush) then yes, I'd stick it out. But I don't think my current crush is a virgin, at all, or even single ..sadly.

Otherwise, I simply stay out of relationships, dating, intimacy in general. I think you'd really have to be special to someone for them to be so patient.
>>
>>18181516
Girls don't really notice themselves because the pussy is lukewarm and the blood is lukewarm. There is essentially one situation in which you can feel some squirting out and that's when you move in a way (can be because of a sneeze or hard laughter, or suddenly getting up after sitting down for a long time) that causes some backed up blood to suddenly get expelled. Then you feel a little squirt.
But other than that, there is no way to tell. I'd say it just slowly leaks out, it absolutely isn't in any way like a steam. It isn't that much blood either, it just seems a lot more because it gets smeared on pads and the color is of course dramatic.

But the other poster is right in that some women lose more blood than others. This doesn't mean it's in any way a stream for them, though, it's a lot more passive like that. Not in any way like peeing. Girls also can't in any way control/"hold" the blood, which men sometimes think.
>>
>>18181737
You should have been married by 2 years. Didnt you propose
>>
>>18181645
If he can pull it off and takes care of it, great, very hot.
If it doesn't suit his face shape and/or he neglects it so it isn't shiny and healthy looking, but he obviously has this image of himself in his head where he needs to have long(ish) hair, that's not appealing.

In general this would be my advice, look at what suits -you- more than what is technically most popular in general. But not going to lie, the idea of letting a man's hair down before sex does things to me.
>>
>>18181751
Not them but I am a Eurofag and completely agree. It is possible that you did not lose sensitivity (some men who have been cut as adults note no or a negligable difference) but it's about the principle. It's genital mutilation, plain and simple. You are cutting off part of an infant. How can you look at that very concept and not feel repelled.

If I had a baby and anyone tried to cut part of him off for no medical reason whatsoever, I would try to kill them.
>>
Girls and guys

I feel so fucking confused. I don't have the time for girls in my life, but this girl has been texting me and stealing my thoughts. She started being very lewd over text the past 2 days. Yesterday I had boner almost the entire day, I came home, fapped and went to bed. Last night... I had an ultra real sexual dream. Which, actually is creepy how real it was. But anyways, I woke up just now feeling ill and anxious as fuck.

Fuck, I know I shouldn't be talking with girls. Especially this girl, but fuck. Fuck biology. What do I do
>>
I'm a male, 18 i have a long hair and i look good with it, everyone says so. But many advice i've seen says "men should cut their hair"

So like, should i cut it ? What if i look worse ?
>>
>>18181815
See replies to >>18181645
Do whatever you want if this looks good on you.
>>
>>18181815

Post pic

But yes. You should cut it
>>
>>18181814
I would just go for it. Chances are if you let her go because you don't have the time for it now, you'll beat yourself up over it later, when you are no longer in the place in life to have flings, or when she gets together with another guy. These aren't things that wait for you to be in the right position, sometimes you have to ride your twist of fate.
>>
>>18181821
horny femanon pls
>>
I'm hanging out with a sub girl who likes rough treatment and being bossed around. What should I do to her to really make her wet and begging? I'm a fit socialized guy, never had any trouble with girls, but I feel like being aggressive and mean to a girl is just not me, yet I would like to try because being dominant with a girl is fun.
>>
>>18181667
Don't worry about it. No girl has ever gone, "Well I was going to fuck him, but then I saw foreskin and left."

As my uncut friend said, once they get close enough to know, they're already committed to dealing with it.
>>
>>18181823
>would just go for it. Chances are if you let her go because you don't have the time for it now

Well... the reason I said what I said is because this girl lives across the ocean.

>when you are no longer in the place in life for flings

I think I've already been there Tbh. I think that's where I am now.
>>
>>18181794
2 years to marriage doesn't really appeal to me, I don't really feel like you know each other well enough at that point to safely make what's supposed to be a life long commitment unless you had already been friends for a long time before you ever started dating.

Besides, considering her actions afterwards I honestly do not regret my decision since she hid so much of her nature. Much better to have wasted a few years and to never have had sex, than to go through the hell that is divorce.

>>18181815
Some men can pull it off. Most can't. Hence why people generally suggest to cut it. Maybe you belong to the former group, can't really say.
>>
>>18181826
First of all you have to flip a switch in your head. Part of the appeal for her to be treated like this is exactly because she normally would not ever want to be talked to like that, which makes it wildly different from everyday interaction, taboo etc.
Realize that you are not being mean by indulging her sexual desires. She does not experience your actions the way she otherwise would. Tons of women who adore getting called a slut in bed would be furious or extremely sad if their partner suddenly called them a slut out of the blue and outside of the bedroom.

Anyway, I'm not really a sub myself so I don't really know all the details but I don't think you can go wrong with stuff like bossing her around over text, telling her to go finger herself at work, to shoot you a picture of her wet panties for proof, that she better not think about having an orgasm because you're going to have your way with her later etc etc, essentially sexually bossing her around then making her wait at home for you to tie her up/tear off her clothes and fuck her silly.

Anything more specific depends on what she likes. Is she a sub who likes feeling like your naughty little slut? Or a sub who likes feeling like you think of her as a disgusting whore that needs to be slapped around? Does she want to be a little girl pleasing daddy or a bratty sub who talks back and needs to be put into place? Pay attention to the kind of things that turn her on and look for more of that.
>>
>>18181831
Then just sext with her so you can jerk off while she talks dirty to you and you are more or less satisfied enough to focus on other stuff.

>I think that's where I am now.
I was more talking about being married or too old and undesirable to appeal to women on a purely physical basis. I doubt you will look back in a few decades going "yeah, good job young me ignoring that lustful young thing, you had other stuff to worry about".
>>
>>18181843
>Then just sext with her so you can jerk off while she talks dirty to you and you are more or less satisfied enough to focus on other stuff.

Well that's exactly what happened last night. But I woken up this morning feeling very anxious and even sort of sick. I feel guilt I guess too. I kind of dread her texting me, although she's been nice to me and she's sexy af. Something in my mind is telling me no.

>was more talking about being married

Well getting married is something that I don't plan on ever happening. But I just feel like I have too much to lose, and I really don't need any distractions. My career path is what's keeping me going, and I'm worried I'll get too distracted with girls and fuck up my focus
>>
Were anyone of you raised by your parents to find an ideal mate to marry and start a family? Didnt your mother tell you tot to put out and wait for a good man to marry? Didnt your father tell you to avoid skanks and find a good woman with domestic skills to wife?
>>
>>18181860
Well, if you feel convinced that it's not good for you, then break it off and fap to the memories. There isn't really an in between. I mean I still think it's a waste but whatever works for you.

>distractions
You realize you can't look back on a full life on your death bed by memorizing that one speech and that one promotion and your money?

I'm not trying to imply that life is worthless if you don't end up with someone. But for most people, their job isn't enough to make life worthwhile. Coming home alone every single night for years and years does something to you. It will take a lot of effort to keep good friends around (and even then, it'll be different) if they start families of their own that severely limit their time.
If you are this convinced that you don't want to marry anyone, better think about what will create your memories you can hold onto for a lifetime.
>>
File: pp.jpg (31KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
pp.jpg
31KB, 640x640px
>>18181821
>>
>>18181864

When I was young my parents made me go to church where that was taught. I never learned that from my parents because they went through a bad divorce when was in my early teens. I don't know if that had any affect on me or not, but I've been avoiding girls for the past 10 years.
>>
>>18181864
My parents never told my sister or me any of this shit yet neither of us have ever dated around. My sister is set to be married to her second ever boyfriend next year, after being together for six years.

If you give your kids lots of love and security and let them see how valuable it is to have deep, real connections with the people around you (take a real interest in what goes on in someone else's head, investing in a bond you value, you name it) you don't have to spell it out that having a committed relationship beats casual sex or dating any day of the week.
>>
>>18181866

>But for most people, their job isn't enough to make life worthwhile.

I think I have this in my favor, because the career path I'm pursuing is something I badly want. It's not about the money.

If i started messing around with sluts, even if hypothetically i only got 10/10s.. if that caused me to mess up my path I'd never forgive myself.
>>
>>18181867
m-mom?
>>
>>18181875
The thing is, you grow used to everything, even something you want more badly than anything else. And then if you're actually there you still have to face loneliness if it's all there is to your life.

I was less talking about fucking random girls at this point and more talking about whether or not to spend your life with other people.
>>
>>18181867
We have an 18+ policy here.
>>
>>18181864
Not really. My father was mostly out of the picture and my mother mostly reminded me not to be a complete prick.
>>
>>18181864

My parents raised me to look for a partner who I could be happy with for the rest of my life. They have a healthy and happy marriage of 40 years which was the result of an affair when they were both very unhappy with other people.

They always taught me to be responsible for my own actions and allowed me to make mistakes. They have never made sex out to be something I shouldn't do, whether it be casual or in a relationship.

As a result of this, I have slept with a low to average number of people for my age and know what I want from a relationship both mentally and physically. And because of that, I am now in a healthy and fulfilling relationship with the love of my life.

I think that saving yourself for that special person is great for some people, but the person I dated in my late teens was nothing like the person I want to be with now. I'd be worried about committing myself to somebody when I didn't really have experience to make that judgment on.
>>
>>18181864
Yes, but they did it intelligently.

My mom never told me to not have sex, but she told me "Having sex means you're risking to get pregnant. Have sex just when you feel ready to have a baby and with a man you'd raise your kids with. You're responsible for your actions". This was a good enough motivation to avoid having casual sex and waiting for my first time to be with the man I am going to marry next September.

My dad just told me to find a man who respected me and a person who put effort into making me happy.

They never told me to not do something, they just wanted me to act responsibly and be aware of the consequences of my actions - I stayed out, drank, travelled alone, dated. They never forbid anything. I was great in school, always was the best of my class and had scholarships for merit. Never got in trouble, because I was responsible.

They both leaded by example, mostly - they are a very happy and honest couple, they share all the duties and both put effort into running our household (even if differently) and they love each other and me a lot.

I met my fiancé when I was 16, stayed with him through high school and college. We take great care of each other (both practically and emotionally) and are still very happy after 9 years.
>>
>>18181879

Oh, well I just don't think I'm capable of having something long term and serious with someone.

I've been fully expecting to be alone the rest of my life.
>>
>>18181867
Post a pic of you, not a middle aged soccer mom.
>>
>>18181901
>I met my fiancé when I was 16, stayed with him through high school and college. We take great care of each other (both practically and emotionally) and are still very happy after 9 years.

:( it doesn't look like I will ever have something like this

>tfw considering breaking up with this pretty girl I after 1 week
>>
>>18181928
Don't start relationships with people you're not 100% sure about. When you meet someone worthy, stick to them and never let go (unless they're assholes).
It's honestly the only good advice I can give you.
>>
>>18181864
My parents raised me to be happy. If that meant getting married and having a family that was fine. If me being happy took me down a different path, that was fine too.

My dad told me to find a girl that made me happy and who I could spend my life with. He didn't really need to warn me off settling down with someone I thought would cheat on me, because I'm not stupid, and my partner's sexual past isn't really at the top of the list of my concerns when choosing who I want to spend my time with.

And what the hell does that mean, domestic skills to wife? Cleaning, cooking, doing laundry, etc. barely count as skills. They are things literally everyone should know how to do. How the hell are you supposed to live on your own without them?
>>
>>18181932
I am never 100% sure about any one, even myself lol
>>
Girls, is there any room in your life for a cute beta boy? I'm skinny and well dressed with big green eyes; I just don't have the personality or the look to be an alpha male. Should I just try to fake it or be myself?
>>
>>18181864
eh the last thing my grandpa told me before he died that I could remember was how not to be fooled by makeup and how to tell if a girl is actually pretty.
Thanks grandpa, I only date 9/10 now.
>>
File: IMG_0609.jpg (31KB, 441x573px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0609.jpg
31KB, 441x573px
Men

How do you feel about make up? Is it deceitful?
>>
>>18181980

I think girls are more attractive with the less they wear. Minimal-no make up is ideal.

The biggest thing I dislike tho is super bright and glossy lipstick. Natural color please. I especially dislike bright red lipstick
>>
>>18181099
I've got two questions for girls:
1. If you seemed to hit it off with a guy at a party but didn't actually make out or whatever, would you want him to message you the day after (if he perceives there to be a mutual attraction).

2. When you break up with a guy and then tell them you love him a couple of months later... what the hell? Happened to me last night, I didn't know how to react at all.
>>
>>18181985

Yeah agreed. Not saying to not go without makeup, but a more natural look is always more appealing.
>>
File: 1485196105335.jpg (58KB, 938x477px) Image search: [Google]
1485196105335.jpg
58KB, 938x477px
reposting because i didn't see this thread.

So girls of /adv/, help me out on this.

About 2 years ago, i managed to score a pretty damn good friendship with these 2 girls,nothing sexual because i was so alone at that point, just having friends to talk to was pure fukken bliss.

Fast foward to january last year, and we had a small fight over petty shit, in which i was the perpetrator, no pride in saying this, but being sincere is the best policy when making amends right?, anyway, i apologized in the best way i could and decided to hit the bed,nothing more i could do.

Woke up to find myself blocked on facebook and our chat group closed, never had the chance to make up for my mistakes and that haunts me to this very day.

Should i let this one go? or do i try reaching out again?
i know it sounds almost childish, but i have very few friends in this godforsaken earth, and i try treasuring them to the best of my abilities,it just feels wrong you know? not being able to at least try to make amends.
>>
>>18181986
>1. If you seemed to hit it off with a guy at a party but didn't actually make out or whatever, would you want him to message you the day after (if he perceives there to be a mutual attraction).
Yes, why not.

>2. When you break up with a guy and then tell them you love him a couple of months later... what the hell?
Ignore and move on. I did some pretty clingy and pathetic shit like that when I first broke up with my ex, I just felt lonely and sad and missed him. Didn't ACTUALLY want him back.
>>
>>18181994
I'll try with this girl then...

The ex was very drunk, so I can understand it. I don't hate her in any way so I just felt bad for her. Thanks.
>>
Girls, why do you dislike pick-up artists so much?
>>
>>18182074

Because it's manipulative and you're assuming the girl is too stupid to see that it's all a learnt act. It's also creepy as fuck and the guys who rely on it are often unattractive, short, fedora wearing (if only in spirit) losers.

Very few normal people have to rely on PUA methods to attract a girl. The fact they have spent hours upon hours reading up on how to do so in a cold and calculating way means you're probably a vile person to begin with.
>>
>>18182074
Because you're treating me like a piece of meat and trying to manipulate me into sucking your cock.
It's dehumanising.
>>
>>18182079
>Very few normal people have to rely on PUA methods to attract a girl. The fact they have spent hours upon hours reading up on how to do so in a cold and calculating way means you're probably a vile person to begin with.
speaks for itself

women don't want to see you struggle, learn, or improve. It literally digusts them to see a weak man improving.

They only want the done deal, the end result. She'll never understand your hardships.
>>
>>18182079
>>18182081
Plenty of guys have easily gotten with women with the exact behaviour you describing. That's why your replies are so befuddling. And not all them are low esteem/desperate.

So which is it?
Do you want perfect gentlesirs who put you on a pedestal or do you want forward guys who tell you upfront they want sex?

If its neither, do you agree that attractiveness is the main factor for guy not to be seen as "creepy" and get laid, regardless of his behaviour/personality?
>>
>>18182086
Have you even read what she is saying? What you said simply isn't true, and it isn't even what she said.
She just said that women don't want to be lied to, lead on and manipulated.
I'd pick a man who is a bit awkward and not smooth at all over someone who uses PUA shit a thousand times.
>>
Guys: I have permanent corset piercings and wear a corset regularly. Do men in general still find this attractive?
>>
>>18182097
I forgot to add a proper corset used to tighten the waist, not one just for fashion. I have an 11 inch waist.
>>
>>18182094

There is something somewhere in the middle, you know. I would be happy for a guy to approach me in a bar and speak to me and even if he was a little nervous, I'd still do my best to talk with him. I don't care whether someone is confident or a little less so.

What I do care about is a guy approaching me who is literally, line for line, copying some thing he read on the internet, with no original content, just to get his dick wet. It's manipulative and weird, definitely not a compliment and smacks of desperation. I'm attracted to natural conversation and people being themselves, not a script designed to attract idiot women.

The fact a guy would assume I was that stupid in the beginning would be an insult. It might attract a certain type of woman, you're right, but it won't work on the majority of women with a personality and brains.

I think your inability to understand that there's a middle ground between ruthless PUA techniques and sitting quietly in a corner buying women drinks until one takes pity on you, probably explains why you seem to idolise the method.
>>
>>18182086
Struggling to get your dick wet is no noble cause, retard.
>>
>>18182097
Corsets are a non-issue, but looking at corset piercings on Google Images leads me to believe you're only going to attract men who are into body modification.
>>
>>18182094
>Plenty of guys have easily gotten with women with the exact behaviour you describing.
Different women like different stuff. Women aren't hiveminded, there aren't international women meeting where we decide what we like as a gender.

I don't want to be used for sex. So both guys who smooth talk me into fucking and guys who are forward about it don't really appeal me.
I want a relationship. I want a guy to be honest about himself and show me who he is, and then if I like him and he likes me we go out, date and eventually have amazing sex.

>do you agree that attractiveness is the main factor for guy not to be seen as "creepy" and get laid, regardless of his behaviour/personality?
It is a factor for sure, but I've been creeped out by very attractive guys because they got extremely clingy, extremely possessive or had shitty personality traits. Fuck, I felt turned off because a guy (who was a 10/10, he worked as a model and all) said his favourite book was The fault in our stars.
>>
>>18182097
Personally, i find it hot. I've always been into "goth things". But my male friends do find it weird/unattractive.
>>
>>18182094

As for the attractiveness side of things, I think that's a bit of a loaded question. Realistically, the more attractive you are, the more confident you are going to feel when approaching someone.

If somebody I didn't find attractive approached me in a bar, I wouldn't interact with them any further than a nice chat and a "have a good night". I certainly wouldn't encourage any flirting because I wouldn't find them attractive. This is regardless of whether they approached me confidently or nervously.

If Chad Chadderton approached me in a bar and used PUA techniques, I wouldn't be interested either. I just find it creepy, regardless of how attractive a person is.

Creepy is mostly in your approach. If you approach another person with an ulterior motive, regardless of your appearance you will be perceived as creepy. If you approach someone with genuine intentions, whether it be to chat or get to know them better, most of the time if the person is willing to do this, they will view you as normal.
>>
>>18182103

>I have an 11 inch waist

No you don't.
>>
>>18182104
>>18182109
>>18182113
Okay, thanks for giving me some perspective on this.
>>
Ladies:

Let's say you saw a guy a couple times a week and every time you saw him, you would give him a big smile. After a couple of months, the last time you smiled at him, he decided to ask for your name and number and told you, you were cute. Then when he texted you, asking how your day went ,you decided not to text him back. Any reasons why?

Basically, the same thing happened to me and I'm trying to understand why a girl who has been giving me consistent signals wouldn't text me back after she gave me her number.
>>
>>18182119
I smile to literally everyone who looks at me. So probably I didn't like you to begin with.
>>
I've always wanted to do an amateur porn.

Would it be wrong to ask my boyfriend to fuck on camera and upload it to xvideos or something?
>>
>>18182131
Is this bait?

Once it's on the internet, it's there forever.

Why exactly would you want to do it in the first place?
>>
What places can I go to meet women that don't overwhelmingly consist of guys?
>>
>>18182138
female toilets
>>
>>18182138
Abortion clinics.
>>
>>18182138
Theatres playing Fifty Shades-movies
>>
>>18182138
ballet classes
>>
>>18182137
I'm another anon, but what is so wrong with having your porn on the internet again? literally millions (at least) of people have their naked photos/ vids there and it's usually not a big deal
>>
>>18182097
no. The less she wears the better. Only my opinion though.
>>
>>18182138
nun orders
>>
I'm mildy autistic and I need the help of interpreting the actions of 2 girls. I have a habit of overanalysing things so I'd really like someone to tell me what they believe is happening

Girl A
>been my best friend for 1 and a half years
>we share all kinds of secrets
>Ive given her advice on at least 3 boyfriends
>we sometimes spend up to 8 hours alone together talking
>weve shared a twin size bed twice
Just saying that to emphasize idea that we're close
>she's recently started saying "I love you" when I'm leaving
>she started walking directly towards me when she sees me in a group
>she wants me to do more things with her lately and actually gets dissapointed when I say no
The "I love you" part is what's really getting to me. Every time I pretend I didn't hear her, ask her what she said, and then she says something along the lines of "don't worry about it".

Girl B
>Had a crush on last year
>am in love with this year
>she doesn't like me that way, but I'm okay with that
>whenever I go for a hug it's usually my arms to her waist and her arms around my back(as opposed to around my neck)
>we'd normally hold it for about 3 seconds
>around the same time girl A started acting different, girl B did too
>when hugging, girl B does a quick backrub with one hand and backs out of the hug
>this doesn't even last 2 seconds
>the half smile people make when they walk past someone they know is less pronouced when she's walking past me
>Girl B and I stayed up watching movies and tv until 2 AM, and the entire time I felt like she was leaning away from me(she's usually in a neutral position

Does anybody know what about these girls' perceptions of me would have to change for them to start acting like this?
>>
Girls, do good fitting jeans for men need to sink in the asscrack (like on girls)?
>>
>>18182138
/adv/@4chan
>>
>>18182211

Girl A is probably lonley and getting attached to you
>>
>>18181437
Only if she has a good reason for it, like, for example, got abused or something and needs time to get confortable with the idea of sex.

Otherwise no, not because I can´t lieve without sex, but because I would take it as a red flag that she doesn´t actually like me and is just using me for something.
>>
Why do some people say- "I can't live without sex"?
>>
>>18181099
>fart guy
I'm afraid to ask
>>
I've been going out with this very pretty girl for over a week, things are kinda awkward even though we had sex, she is still worried I might see her flaws and I have the same worry.
So I went to her place, she's living with her younger sister. I knocked the door, and holy Jesus, the girl opened the door has the most impressive pair of boobs I've seen irl, I was struck for a few seconds before she asked me who I am, I told her I'm looking for my gf, she said "oh so you are anon, I've been hearing about you etc." her voice didn't really register as I was still shocked and staring at her body. Turns out she's the underage sister of the girl I'm dating.
I couldn't look away when I talked to her and I think my girl is starting to notice. How fucked am I? Our relationship is awkward already and now it transcends to a new level, the three of us sat at the table, talked about things I couldn't remember ( I was still in shock), her sister was smiling and I either close my eyes or open them and glanced at the sister's chest. The sweater she is wearing is not exactly hiding her erecting nipples and they seem to be very visible, she seems to be aroused, I wish I was kidding, she knew?
I think that might be the last time my gf invited me to her place.
>>
For girls:

How do I stop leading you on? I'm shy, socially awkward, never know what to say in group settings, etc. But I'm really good at talking one on one with people.

Girls who I've talked to alone more than a few times start getting really clingy to me. The only thing is, I don't know what the fuck I'm doing past the talking point in a relationship.

Never been on a date, never hugged a girl, etc etc. So I get all clammy, crawl back into my shell, and get yelled at because "I lead her on"

How to stop this? I did this recently with a girl I really like, but now she's distant with me.

Fuck.
>>
Dudes, how do you bounce back from a bad sexual experience and not let it overtake your mind? Specially when you're gonna see the same girl again soon?
>>
>>18182074
It's manipulative, and teaches young impressionable guys a very cynical definition of what it means to be confident, sexually self-assured and masculine. And while it might do you favors in terms of landing random drunk women for random one night stands if you grow thick enough skin to not be touched by their discomfort, that emotional desensitization is not going to do you favors when you want to find love.

What's more, when you think of PUA you probably think of the smoothest examples. (Protip: the smoother the PUA, the closer he veers to just being a self-respecting human being who is unapologetic about his sexuality. As opposed to someone playing mindgames and tricks.) In practice it can look really awkward, let alone what it's like to have a fumbly, shy guy try to put on a tough guy act while talking to you like you're a slot machine he's trying to crack. Makes it really hard to reply with human to human conversation.

The last time a guy tried this shit on me, it "worked" (or well, I spent some time with him before telling him I was not interested in seeing him ever again) in the sense that I did not dare to call him out on being a dick - but it wasn't because he was so smooth, but because I could not tell whether he was trying to play me or so genuinely autistic that he didn't realize he was actually kind of being an asshole.
>>
>>18182285
Because once you get the good thing, you're hooked

>>18182357
Do it again, do it better
>>
>>18182366
>>18182361
"Do it again, do it better" was meant for you
>>
>>18182357
Sounds like you did not lead her on as much as she was trying to save face from being embarrassed that she thought you were into her. Happens all the time.

There's little things you can do - eg if you've talked to someone one on one this time, don't instantly seek them out next time. Be casual about when you see them. Don't do "gallant" stuff like taking her coat or giving her any clothing of yours if you can remotely help it. Don't do couple-y things like taking pictures of the two of you together, don't ask or spontaneously give out a phone number.

But at the end of the day, if you're just talking to someone and being friendly and they draw conclusions from that, it's not on you.
>>
>>18182367
But how do you get the thought of your previous bad experience out of your head when you're there and stop yourself from getting nervous thinking about it and end up with the same bad experience again? Also, I should mention that I'm very new at this and the girl is very important to me, so there's an unending urge to impress. Which makes things even more difficult.
>>
>>18182334
>sweater
lol
how old is she?
>>
>>18182369
Moderate use of alcohol can help you. Also, if you get a second chance, this means you weren't so bad at all, and that at the very least she likes you enough to try again

If you were a virgin let her know, girls have a heart too and she won't be mean about it
>>
>>18182334
how big are those?
In letter
>>
>>18182368
The thing is that I'm interested in this girl and was from the start. I just get nervous and either withdraw or try to be too nice/romantic/whatever too fast.

In this case, I did both and kept switching between the two because I don't know what the fuck I'm doing.

She was acting super interested in me about two weeks ago. Now I'm lucky if she texts me.

The worst part is that I have to see her almost every day at work. She's still nice to me in person, but she's told my coworkers that I'm a huge prick for doing that to her.

Nobody in my entire life has ever asked how I feel about anything. It sucks. They always just assume one thing and stick to those assumptions like glue. Now she thinks I'm some sort of douche who does shit like that.

I'm just gonna be alone forever since this always happens.
>>
>>18182126
Yeah but most girls don't
>>
>>18182334
Fuck them. Fuck them both. Literally.
>>
>>18182131
If I was your bf, I wouldn't have a problem with it, as long as you weren't fucking other guys
>>
>>18182138
Yoga class and college nursing classes
>>
>>18182211
My drunk quick scan impression of your post reads that girl A wants you and girl B is only interested in you as a freind
>>
>>18182399

Well, I want to say she's not worth it because instead of asking you what's up, she went and aired out your dirty laundry to her friends. That's not a good trait.
>>
Girls, is it odd (I find it odd) that a female friend has been spending so much time at my apartment.
>Everday asks to come over
>Spends whole weekends at my place, and only goes home to sleep
>Buys just us movie tickets
>Sends me memes at 2 am
>I sent out group chat about an event I wanted to go to...She private messages me back "OMG WE SHOULD GO!!!"

But here is the kicker, and I why find this, well clingyness, a bit odd...she is dating a guy who lives about an hour away.

I like hanging out with her, but why not just go to her BFs place?

This has been going on for about a month.
>>
I've been going out with this girl for a while now, but nothing ever happens. We're close. I'm open about how interested I am and often try to make that clear, but she barely shows anything like that in return. She clearly enjoys the attention, but beyond that is a mystery. She keeps agreeing to dates (calling them that too) so that's not a good way to tell either.

So I want to ask her outright if we're headed anywhere. We're busy the coming week, but I'm tired of being left hanging so I do really want to clear this up soon. How should I go about figuring out whether she's interested for real?
>>
>>18182417
Are you retarded? Literally are you retarded?

Fuck her you retard, jesus how did billions of years of evolution produce you?
>>
>>18182421

Naw, she spends most of the time hanging out with her cell phone out texting her bf.
>>
>>18182420

Like you said, ask her outright if you're going anywhere. That's the only way you're going to get a concrete answer.
>>
>>18182440
Yeah, but how? We're not seeing each other anytime soon, and we're busy for the most part.
>>
>>18182451

I don't know. Call her, bring it up the next time you two meet.
>>
>>18182417
Just tell her that you find it uncomfortable that she's so clingy?
In girl - girl friendships you are more touchy and if she feels that you are a close friends and feel comfortable with you she will be more comfortable with being close.
She knows that you know she has a boyfriend and that you are only friends, she does not expect you to take it as something else.

Or she's the kind of girl that wants to cheat and will then probably tell you about that when you tell her about the clingyness.
>>
>>18182119
She probably smiles to everyone. It meant nothing
>>
What kinds of hobbies do women find attractive in men?
>>
>>18182503
What was that usual answer again? Anything and Everything?

Tastes differ, even in women. One person loves what another person hates.
>>
>>18182503
Cooking seems like a hobby pretty much any chick appreciates in a dude
>>
>>18182503
Jelqing is the hobby pretty much any chick appreciates in a dude.
>>
Girls

Female friend was just asking me about my past girlfriends. I've never had one before, so I told her that I've never had one.

Mistake or right thing to do?
>>
>>18182416
Yeah, it sucks though. I thought we might've had a strong connection but I guess not.

I get why she might be distant, though. Probably the same reasons I get like that. It's scary having to put yourself out there since you always risk getting hurt. Which, based on how I've acted, I can see why she could be hesitant.

Her complaining to her friends is probably her way of saving face. Y'know, "Oh, he's a douche anyway. Shouldn't have liked him in the first place" is pretty much the same as me trying to fish for any negative quality she has to justify why we aren't together.

Idk. It sucks. I want to date her, but maybe I'm better off alone? All I do is upset people when i'm close to them anyway.
>>
>>18182533
Being honest is never a mistake.

However, being honest and going too in-depth can be a mistake.

Don't lie, but also be vigilant in what you say/how you say it.
>>
>>18182575
She replied

"I did not expect that..."
>>
>>18182575
>>18182580

"...because you're so hot"
>>
>>18182585

She just said "so you've never kissed a girl?"

I don't really want to go into detail with all of this. I have done that but it was a bad memory, how to I avoid this
>>
File: autism.gif (68KB, 500x293px) Image search: [Google]
autism.gif
68KB, 500x293px
Long rambling autistic post alert

I'm 20 and she's 18. We met at work and the first time she said something to me other coworkers near by told her to stop flirting. During a meeting a week later she asked to sit by me and when she left for a bit the person next to me asked if that was my girlfriend or if she just liked me. I asked why she thought that and she said because this girl is shy and blushed around me. A few days later I walked by the break room and she wanted me to come in and we started talking some more. This happened a few times before I got her number. We've hung out a couple of times, the first we went and sat by the pond at a park and shot the shit for a few hours, and the next we did pretty much the same before going to her friends house for a bit. Then she sent me some pics of a girl I've never seen before and said it was her friend who needed a date for prom. She insisted I take her and I said no. She kept asking and I kept giving the same answer. I, probably mistakenly, after more thought said I would take her friend if it meant a lot to her. As of now I think her friend is going with someone else but I said if it fell through I would go. We've talked a bit since but haven't hung out again. Idk if she likes me now because asking someone you like to take your friend to prom is weird. She already had a date (not a boyfriend or anything) from before she met me so i'm optimistically thinking maybe she wants me to take her friend as a way for me to go without her bailing on her date? When she was trying to get me to go she said "you're cool and adorable you should go", this sounds like something you would say to someone you like but don't want to go out with. What should I do? Do you think there's a chance she likes me?
>>
>>18182334
boiii
>>
Bump >>18182222
>>
>>18182551

It's not fishing for a negative trait. So her feelings are hurt, or her ego is bruised. That doesn't mean she should talk crap about you to other people. It's disrespectful... but common.

Nah, don't give up altogether, man. You just have to be upfront about it. If you come out with it and say that you haven't really had a relationship or done anything before, a woman will be a lot more understanding. When/if you send mixed signals, you'll be able to explain it. Most of all, just ask to take it slow. I think that's what's best for you. Communication is key, my friend.
>>
>>18182594

Say that you don't really want to go in-depth with it.
>>
>>18182596

Maybe you're right in thinking that she wants you there but would feel guilty about ditching her date for it. Either way, this is a retard way to send signals to someone you like. She is a little autismo.

If her friend is attractive and you lose nothing by going, go ahead. Have a good time. Just go in with the idea that you're just having an interesting night, don't expect anything. It's the best way to keep your spaghetti in your pocket and not set yourself up for disappointment.
>>
>>18182618
but rather want to go deep in hers.
>>
>>18182618

I told her that was awkward
>>
>>18182399
Trust me, you need to move on this is one tough bitch you don't want to hang out with.

Somebody who is really into you wouldn't care about small details like this.
And if she can't smell your personality (like most girls do) then she is no good.
>>
>>18182638

>Just go in with the idea that you're just having an interesting night

I was pretty much just going to do this. Beats sitting at home I guess.

>>18182596
I forgot to mention people would tell us to stop flirting in the break room and when we text she sends me winking and blushing emoji and gay shit like that so it seems she's flirting with me but I don't want to draw conclusions from something as retarded as emoji.
>>
>>18182754
>
Somebody who is really into you wouldn't care about small details like this.
>And if she can't smell your personality (like most girls do) then she is no good.
We hung out a bunch of times, and she was starting to seem like she really liked me. Then I got scared and stopped talking to her for a few days. And that's when things went south.

If I seem like in a bad mood or anything she does come off as caring, like she'll put her hand on my back and ask if I'm ok or anything. So, idk.

I don't get it. I hate my life. It's like....whenever I don't care about things, and just relinquish all responsibilities, I'm happy. But if I care about things, even a little, I turn into a blithering mess.

>>18182613
>Most of all, just ask to take it slow. I think that's what's best for you. Communication is key, my friend.
I'm worried to try anything at this point. I'm not sure if she's interested in me any more, and if she is, she's going to be cautious as fuck.

I've gotten her in trouble at work, too. She's a manager at my job, and the owner has yelled at her before for being too lax with me, for goofing around with me, and because we're too "touchy feely"

That's another thing that's made her distant and it sucks. She told me we need to stop doing that, and now I'm scared to talk to her about anything besides work because I'm worried I'll try to be flirty again or anything.

Also, it'll be really embarrassing if I say "oh, I like you and all that jazz" then she just says "psh, fuck off, twat"
>>
>>18182399
>doing that to her
Doing what exactly? You haven't really told us.
>>
>>18182787
You're overthinking man.
I've been there too, this is why I tell you that you are wrong.

At best you were maybe a short time crush.

If that girl really liked you she wouldn't do this.

And what she is doing about exposing you as a supposed prick to others(while you were dating) only proves that she is a slut.

Get over man, tell yourself that you dodged a bullet and its probably the truth.
>>
how do I tell a girl ive been dating for a few months that shes possibly given me something and she should get tested without being offensive? Never had to deal with anything like this before.
>>
>>18182910
What did she give you? Keep in mind that there's a lot of stds you can get from other sources. Women get candidiasis all the time, hell, even I had it this year.
>>
Girls, masturbation questions:

Are you naked when you do it?

Do you fondle your breasts?

How do you do it? Do you rub your clit, penetrate with fingers? Both?

Do you fantasize about getting fucked by a guy or do you just focus on the pleasure?
>>
>>18182711
Dude just be honest with her, she'll probably pitty you in a good way and even try to help you
>>
>>18182925
I was thinking that maybe she didnt know she had something but ill ask anyway. thanks.
>>18182925
I think its gonorrhea. everything is normal besides a small drop of discharge every once in a while. I have an appointment at planned parenthood on Tuesday to get everything taken care of. Im scared as hell.
>>
>>18182934

Why, are you curious from a "scientific" standpoint?
>>
>>18182951

If it's gonorrhea, you don't need to be worried. That's curable and with treatment it will be resolved from days to weeks.
>>
>>18182953
well I cant ask girls irl because most are prude, so why isnt an anonymous image board a legit place to ask?
>>
>>18182960

Fair enough.

1. Only if I'm in the shower - which is most of the time.

2. No, but I probably should. It can really help with stimulation.

3. Alternating, but both at the same time is hard to do. I like the feel of fingering but I've never been able to have an orgasm from it alone. This can vary from woman to woman.

4. Both? It really helps to imagine a guy involved, and I imagine if a guy were involved, I'd be focusing on the pleasure, so I try to do both at once. When I'm watching porn, I usually end up focusing on the girl. Or guy, if it's gay porn.
>>
File: 5019110210752.png (82KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
5019110210752.png
82KB, 256x256px
Question for people 30+ years old:
I'm 30 years old myself in a 10 year relationship, but I never figured out a good way to tell my wife to shut up. I don't need to tell her more than once per month, but it'd be nice to get some quiet time when I really need it. Sometimes it's just a long conversation at the end of the day, and sometimes she's just begging for attention while I'm trying to drive in an unfamiliar area. I've even tried talking to her like a toddler and asking her as politely as possible to keep quiet because I'm trying to focus, but it just shatters her ego. She'll cry or think I'm just teasing her and talk even louder. I'm on the verge of putting my hands on her because she just doesn't get it. What else can I say or do?
>>
>>18182981

Have you tried saying something like "too many words right now" or "I really can't handle a lot of talking at the moment"?
>>
>>18182981
>Hey, can we hang out in (x) minutes? I really want to talk to you, but I can't focus 100% on you unless I get this done. Just give me (x) minutes alone to do this and then I'll be all yours for the rest of the night.
>"Oh, sure anon"
>Thank you, you're so understanding.

Boom. Done.
>>
>>18182951

Is the discharge more... like mayonnaise in colour and thickness than like semen?
>>
>>18182998
>Talking to your wife like a co-worker
Please, continue.
>>
>>18183014
The point was: do not tell her to shut up, tell her you're going to hang out later and that you're sorry you cannot hang out right away.
Duh.
>>
>>18182934

Only naked when I'm in the shower. Out of the shower, fully clothed.

No touching the boobs. That would only distract me and make masturbating take longer.

In the shower, I'll either have the water on my clit (sometimes I'll barely do fingering but not much because that just makes it take longer) or I'll hump a shampoo bottle. Out of the shower, it's over the underwear stimulation because I don't like having to deal with cleanup.

Usually I fantasize about my bf in various situations or I'll fantasize about my weird ass fetishes.
>>
>>18182951
Oh well, this is one I don't know if you can get by other means. Candidiasis and other external fungus are more common, but I only got gonorrhea from unprotected sex. If I recall it's a bacterial infection inside your urethra.

Do you feel the inside of your penis burn when you pee and an itch in the urethra?

The sad part is that I think it's mostly transmited sexually, so you have to consider the possibility that you got that from her if you don't cheat, and if she didn't get this from you...
>>
>>18182934
>Are you naked when you do it?
No: t-shirt and panties.
>Do you fondle your breasts?
Only if there's some watching. Otherwise, no.
>How do you do it? Do you rub your clit, penetrate with fingers? Both?
I usually just watch porn/read erotica/listen to sexy audio/look at my boyfriend and then after a while I'll start rubbing my clit and come.
>Do you fantasize about getting fucked by a guy or do you just focus on the pleasure?
I just focus on the pleasure.
>>
>>18182981
I found that if you yell "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID CUNT!" you'll never have to listen to her again.
>>
>>18182981
I usually just go with "honey just a second, I'm focusing in X right now"

But your gf seems the really sensitive type, maybe the problem is her, not you
>>
girls,
is face or body more important to you
>>
>friends with girl for about a year or so
>same interests as me
>had a long term bf
>their relationship is shit
>they break up some months ago
>she comes to me a lot now, hangs out couple times a week
>intimacy, no kissing or sex, just hand holding and cuddling, long sensual hugs
>text every day
>i start getting feelings
>we flirt a lot
>she seems real dodgy about what we are, called us friends at one point
I know I shouldn't mess with a girl like this. I know very well that it probably won't end well for me.
But any advice on handling this? Should I make sure not to rush anything? I don't want to be a rebound and she hasn't appeared to put me into the friendzone yet.
I can tell she is interested in me just through normal means, but at the same time I don't have too much confidence in that assumption and I don't want to ruin what we have.
I am the one who is mostly initiating cuddling and hand holding but she doesn't reject it and I'm not sure if that's fine or she is just really sub and want to make things awkward. I'm too confused, I just want to take things naturally. She doesn't seem opposed to going out on dates but I haven't pushed that idea in a while. I might ask her out somewhere tomorrow.
>>
>>18183082
Oh I guess I should add the bad stuff into the equation.
>still lives with ex
>moving out soon
>they still do things together since it wasn't a "bad breakup"
>love each other more like family than romantically
I've never heard this kind of shit before because I'm a loner and don't interact with many people. But it's weird as fuck and can't be good.
>>
Someone asked my crush to describe her 'type of guy' while we were eating together in group in our dorm and she pretty much described me but changed little things like eye color etc. (I'm the only one who looks like she described out of the dorm guys)

Is this a sign or am I overanalyzing things?
>>
>>18183104
also: like 4 months prior to this someone asked her this before and she said something like a wild type of guy with a beard and shit and i'm the total opposite
>>
>>18182222
No. Good-fitting jeans for men - to me - just mean that they aren't either falling down, or don't look like they've been washed to death and lose their shape. Leg shape relative to upper body is more of a concern than having pants that ride up your ass.
>>
Test testing
>>
>>18182981
after 10 years you can't bring yourself to tell her a plain and simple "Shut up you talk too much"

?
>>
What is the difference between a having a crush and loving someone?
>>
>>18183175
>having a crush: imagining spending the rest of your life with someone you didn't even kiss yet
>love: actually spending your life even after seeing said person barfing and taking a dump
>>
>>18181645

Guy here.

Depends on your face, totally. You must already be "good looking" with short hair. Happened with me. I'm average to good looking, but having my hair long attracted a lot of girls (and boys). It has to do also of how it is "kinda broken".

Generally, as some already have said, if you take care of it, you'll look not only good, but utterly hot.
>>
>>18181815

DON'T. DO. IT.

Keep it as it is.

In fact, I think boys should have their hair long starting at 20, and girls should fucking cut theirs at the same age. Insta fucking good looking. I find girls with long hair not as attractive as a girl with short. It shows maturity.
>>
>>18183293
> same age. Insta fucking good looking. I find girls with long hair not as attractive as a girl with short. It shows maturity.

What a shitty way to think... my gf cousins all cut their hairs after giving birth, which instantaneously made them look like 10 years older, instead of the cuties they were before
>>
If a girl says to me "We need to find you a girlfriend", does that mean she has no interest in me whatsoever?
>>
>>18181815
It means it probably doesn't look good on you.

>>18183293
This is retarded.
>>
>>18183306
if you dont say "alright, how about you then?" then you've failed.
>>
What kind of shit do girls like to see in a Tinder bio? I last used the app a few years ago and I had matches coming in all day every day but I deleted my Tinder after dating someone. Now I'm back on the scene, and reinstalled the app, but my profile was deleted so I have no idea what I said to yield so many matches
>>
>>18183313
Fast on the drawn eh lad?
>>
>>18183313
what do you mean by that? do you think she was testing me to see what I'd say/how I'd react?

she also said "Me and (other girl we're friends with) could probably find you a girlfriend".
>>
>>18181991
bump, pls /adv/ help a brother out
>>
>>18182780
>>18182596
plz
>>
>>18183306
>>18183334
>when you so deep in the betazone you dont even know it
>>
>>18183123
Thank you for the answer. :)
I'm reading some articles about it, but I can't understand the leg shape relative to upper body part. If I'm 5'6" and 125 lbs (short and average), should I wear regular, slim or skinny?
>>
>>18183063
Body, in a sense of being healthy. Look like you take care of yourself and the face is simply a bonus.
>>
>>18183355
you're not helping
>>
>>18183378
These could be helpful:
Jeans:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpYcmz6JN4I
Dresisng for your body type:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwfDE03lnus
>>
>>18183321
Depends what you're looking for. If you're just looking for some quick dirty sex, you don't need much. Put something flirty or suggestive, that way chicks know exactly what you're after and you won't waste your time with the ones wanting something serious.
If you are wanting something serious, I will only ever message dudes first who give me something to work with. Something I can connect to.
Hell, one dude I messaged had put that he liked pineapple on pizza. I did too, and thought that was a funny little similarity we had.
I've messaged dudes about movies or music they've said they liked.
Short answer is: just tell me something about yourself in your profile. Your goal is to put something someone could connect to and share, so they have something to talk to you about, assuming you're like 90% of tinder users and refuse to ever send the first message yourself.
>>
>>18183063
Probably equal.
But, if I had to choose I'd say face I guess, because body you can change pretty easily, but having a good face just means you got good genes.
>>
>>18183302

Oh, look, an opinion. Beware!
>>
>>18182934
>Naked
Sometimes, but I'd say rarely. I usually even masturbate through my panties since most vibrators are way too strong for me even on low with a half dead battery.
>Breasts
Not really. That's only hot to me when someone else is doing it. My nips just aren't that sensitive I guess.
>method
I get nothing at all out of penetration. I actually find it uncomfortable more than anything. Not painful, but it makes me feel gross, ergo penetration is always something I do for my dude, and never at all for myself in any way shape or form.
Clit only, and vibrators are mandatory for me to cum. I can't get off with fingers, never have.
>Fantasize
I guess sometimes. I'm not all that imaginative though, so it's usually only when I'm in a desperate situation where I can't get the privacy to watch porn or something. I need some sort of visual stimulus usually.
>>
>>18181604

Nothing - stretch marks are a primal sign of fertility like large breasts and hips. You're wired to find them hot.
>>
What's the best way to know if a girl is talking/with another dude? I say this in the case that she seems interested in you and all but you don't wanna make the wrong move
>>
>>18181428

Trim that shit. Don't shave or Nair it, but trim it for sure. I garuntee you have at least one ninja dingleberry.

Bikini line trimmers or mustache trimmers work well for this purpose.
>>
>>18183455
I mean, in the modern "dating world" most people are "talking" to multiple people at once, waiting for one to make a move or until they decide which they click with best.
Not everyone do this, I personally can never even find 2 dudes to be interested in me at once in the first place, but even if I could I just simply would not have the time to put into them both so I've always been a "put all my eggs in one basket and pray it works out".

Anyway, I don't think there's any way to /know/ if they're with someone or thinking someone else is a better choice than you without just asking. I think the only "wrong move" is not making one at all.
>>
>>18181516

Different for every woman.

Don't read beyond this point if you didn't actually want to hear details:

Personally, mine starts at night and I'm irregular, so I tend to wake up to a Japanese flag. It'll be seeping out at that point and I tend to take super long in the shower because the warm water seems to make me bleed faster. The bleeding doesn't hurt, but the cramps are awful - a woman's ovaries expand to three times their usual size during menstruation (which is why we are cunts during it - you would be a cunt, too, if your internal organs were swelling).

Sometimes it'll sort of squirt out randomly, which feels super weird because it's like peeing out of the birth canal rather than the urethera. No, I don't squirt during sex, but it feels kinda good in a nonsexual way.

I get super horny during shark week but I'm too grossed out by it to have sex or properly masturbate while bleeding, which is its own kind of torture. I end up just squirming around in my chair a lot if I'm at home.

The end is better since I still get a little 'spotting' but little enough that I can work off the pent-up lust without dreading the cleanup. I can generally tell what point it's at because it starts heavy and lightens progressively over about 8 days.
>>
>>18181516
As has been said, varies. No 2 girls experience a period the same way. Hell, no one single girl really experiences the same period every month lol.

Me personally, before I got on the pill and stopped having them all together, I had a ridiculously high flow. I would soak through an overnight maxi pad (the thickest ones you can buy) every couple hours. I bled so much I'd pass out sometimes, which is why the pill was an actual medical necessity for me.
I'd still say it came in waves though. If you think about it, cramps are basically contractions expelling the lining of the uterus out of ya, so when you had a cramp, usually a little while later you'd feel that clump of tissue slide out of ya. Which yes, feels as gross as it sounds. It's the worst. Whenever I'd pass that tissue, that was when my blood flow was highest. Though it was still a somewhat steady stream throughout.
After I got on the pill, my periods became more normal. At first I didn't skip them like I do now. Then it was like, I'd be heavy in the day time, especially if I was moving a lot, and then I'd settle down at night.
Now I just move onto the next pack instead of getting my period, and only get 1-2 a year. Whenever I do get them, they're usually pretty spotty. Low flow altogether.
>>
I'm bad at lying. If I try to go see someone ( a girl ) kinda secretly it always becomes uncovered. What's the best way to keep a secret like this? Also, is there anyway for the girl to be on board to keep it a secret?
>>
File: 1389591462525.jpg (40KB, 424x362px) Image search: [Google]
1389591462525.jpg
40KB, 424x362px
Girls: From what I've gathered women are excited more by mood and feeling than by imagery, so what do you imagine/fantasize about when masturbating?
>>
>>18183504
Stop cheating or whatever the fuck it is youre doing because no, someone's gonna find out eventually and only the crazies will actually stick around when you tell them
"BTW I can't be seen in public with you and you have to be my dirty secret.
>>
>>18181103
>I hate slutty dudes
>brb gonna go find da dick

kek, woman pls stop. this is a gateway dick, you're gonna get hooked and before you know it, you turn out no different than those slutty guys you dislike, it's a stairway to hypocrisy. any guy who truly isn't slutty simply WONT fuck you. so basically, you have no choice BUT to fuck a slutty guy. defeats the purpose if he's DTF. and why would you want to do such a thing to some poor virgin guy? you might traumatize this guy and give him the impression that he essentially lost it to a "ghosting ass hoe", then he might develop a bad perception of women, resent women even.

just perspective I guess. don't be cruel to yourself, and others. be a good kid. not judging you btw, just the way things presented themselves(?) I wish you found someone good for you instead, and you both end up happy. because this seems like a cry for help almost... hm.
>>
>>18183509
I didn't mean cheating. I meant simply a girl that I wanted to be secret
>>
>>18183517
Why though.
Again, also think about how insulting that is. Nobody's really gonna feel good about knowing that the person they're with is embarrassed or something to be seen with them or feels like they have to hide them.
>>
File: 1384565717096.jpg (44KB, 291x280px) Image search: [Google]
1384565717096.jpg
44KB, 291x280px
>>18181103
>i hate slutty guys
>i want to have one night stands with guys
>>
>>18183506
I imagine a scenario I guess. Like my biggest fantasy is to get with a dude who is overly confident in his ability, and teases me over reacting to him. Like
"What? I'm barely touching you and you're already this wet. Pathetic"
"I bet it'll only take me 3 minutes to make you cum. Go on, cum for me, it's not even a challenge."

Shit like that. There are other fantasy situations I get off to. Usually a lot of light bdsm type stuff.
>>
>>18183306
Yes
>>
>>18183529
Interesting. Does anything visual come into it such as his appearance or body parts or is it all almost based on feeling and whats being said?
>>
>>18181980
male, 31.
I prefer no makeup.
>>
>>18183535
Nah, not really. It's basically 100% the situation and dialogue, imagining the feeling. I never really have a specific face or body to the dude doing it, though I mean in the real world I do have a certain look for dudes I choose to date and get sexually involved with so I suppose the hypothetical fantasy dude would look something like my type. But there's just never really a certain visual in my mind.
>>
>>18181278
This is a topic that has come up between me and alot of guy friends.

Alot of men dont care if there is some loose skin and you would be suprised how many women have stretch marks... Also if they do care they more than likely are an asshat.
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
>>18183529
>Pathetic
kek
>>
I don't get a hard on from the girl i like because it looks like a fucking carpaccio down there

Her twin sister on the other hand is tight as can be

We aren't official or anything, but how fucked will i be if i decide to go for her sister instead?
>>
>>18183506

An impossibly perfect imaginary man that I have an imaginary intimate relationship with. Kinda like a romance novel love interest but in my head.

Alternately I'll watch porn but I'm thinking more about the act than the people in the scene. If I'm horny enough that porn doesn't disgust me, then I'm not really imagining another person so much as just a pose or the girth of the dick or, if I'm in the mood for bi/lez porn, the feel of a second pair of tits or thighs.

>tfw actual lesbians think scissoring is too 'porny'
>>
>>18183607

You won't be fucked at all, because neither sister will fuck you if you try.
>>
>>18183613
Except i already did

How much is she gonna plot to kill me if i go for her sister is what i'm asking
>>
>>18181980
I perfer no makeup and yes makeup can be really deceitful..
>>
>>18181980
I guess it kind of is deceitful but a little is fine.

If you put on so much makeup that you don't even look like the same person without it then it's too much.
>>
>>18183615
Lots.

The better question is will her sister be enough of a cunt to be okay with it.
>>
>>18183506
Literally >>18183611 minus the porn part.
>>
>>18183589
I like to be degraded in the sack anon, what can I say lol.
>>
>>18183621
Yes she is that much of a cunt, they don't like each other that much

i'm gonna risk it, she's way better than her sister in all respects
>>
>>18183627
I usually fap about breaking in inexperienced girls or "impressing" experienced girls, since I'm pretty inexperienced myself. But it's a little more intimate when I think about my crush, I just imagine the most pure, vanilla of slowfucks with her... I'm pretty smitten with her, but she probably has somebody or thinks I'm a creep or.. i unno.. just isn't interested.
>>
File: sharp and pointy.jpg (38KB, 474x378px) Image search: [Google]
sharp and pointy.jpg
38KB, 474x378px
Unorthodox question - if it belongs somewhere else, send me there. Really doesn't deserve its own thread, though.

>Will I be seen as a huge fucking retard for staying in school 1 more year?
I have a whole list of reasons for wanting to do it, but I don't know if it's looked down upon.

Option 1
>graduate from university on-time
>miss out on completing a second minor
>would only need 1 class in said minor that is scheduled poorly
>also possibly miss out on having a decent portfolio
>also possibly miss out on better opportunities within the university that could lead to a job I like more

Option 2
>spend 1 more year at university
>hopefully get second minor that I genuinely wanted
>get classes I want, finish minor, barring any stupid schedule conflicts (probably won't matter by then)
>have extra summer to do internships/jobs I had 0 time for before
>possibly have part-time job while taking last few classes
>possibly be seen as a massive retard for being in school for an extra year
>>
>>18182940

I told her I didn't feel talking any more about it and she apologized
>>
Girls, is my GF probably cheating on me.

>She has a grad school dance next week she and I are going to
>Saw her texts to a grad school guy friend of her
>Her, "Are you going to the school dance."
>Him, "Lol no"
>Her, "Ohh I'll Miss You, but we still have movie night."

wtf?
>>
>>18183736
Depending on how you found her texts, ask her about him, but don't overthink it. "I'll miss you" and "I wish we had sex" are very, VERY different statements.
>>
>>18183647
It doesn't really matter. Some people might look down on it, but if you can afford it and get more out of it, you'll be better off after you graduate.
>>
>>18183641
That's kinda what I'm like, I'm also super inexperienced but like to play this super pure type role irl, I'm shy especially when it comes to sex, but deep down I'm actually pretty kinky and crave sex a lot.
I like to think about a dude calling me on that, reminding me no matter what front I put on in my life deep down I'm a dirty slut.
>>
>>18183736

Cuck
>>
>>18183745
That's pretty much what I'm thinking. My main issue is that a royal fuckton of money specifically allocated to school would be frozen if I graduate on-time, unless I go to grad school purely to get rid of it. May as well see if I can use it up and have more options in the end.
>>
I'm too embarrassed to make my own thread so hopefully someone can help me here.

For the past few months, I've been having to get up at night and pee a lot more.
It started with one time during the night, and now it will be about 5 times at night.
I can't sleep well anymore, because I'm constantly getting up.

It's that awful feeling of you need to pee, so you can't ignore it and just go to sleep, so you just go and sometimes only a little bit comes out.

I have no issues during the day with peeing btw, and I go a normal amount of times.

The weird thing is, that when I sleep at my boyfriend's house, I only get up once maybe, and in general I sleep a lot better.

Anyway I went to the doctor and they did urine and blood tests on me and it all came back clean.

The doctor just told me its one of those things, my body has gotten used to peeing a certain amount of times at night and I have to train myself out of it. She said it could be anxiety too because i suffer from anxiety and told me to speak to my psychologist about it.

I dont have too much salt in my diet (I've heard that can be a cause) and I drink enough water during the day, and try not to drink much liquids before bed.

Has anyone experienced this and found a solution? It's driving me crazy and making me sleep so badly :(
>>
>>18183819
I had a similar issue, and the only way I fixed it was by making sure I used the bathroom directly before going to sleep, and didn't drink anything for a good hour beforehand.
I used to have a bottle of water next to my bed, but that always made me have to wake up and go to the bathroom.

That being said, make sure it isn't something worse than anxiety that the doctor just isn't looking for or thought of. It doesn't hurt to pressure a doctor to make sure EVERYTHING is fine. If you're finding that you aren't able to even hold as much urine as you could before (during the day, or at night), then it could be a more serious medical issue.
>>
@either gender, please fucking help me

my boyfriend puts absolutely no effort into sex and it makes me sad as fuck

We don't even have sex that often and even when we do, it feels lacking. He has a great body and benis but the sex just feels like he needed to empty his balls into literally anything -- no foreplay, no passion, he doesn't even get hard while touching me, he gets hard after the dick is already inside.

I try so hard. I try to wear lewd clothing and be good looking. I have a very ugly face but my body is fine, I'm not overweight. I'm also literally always available. I think I've turned down sex once in our 3 year relationship, and that was because I was literally asleep before a midterm.

I don't know what I can do to make him horny for me. I've asked him explicitly if he can act like a thirsty creepy guy and he just said "that isn't who I am".
>>
>>18183819
Could be a sign of diabetes. Could be water retention. Eating some salty food lately? Or lots of sugar?
>>
>>18183860
Has this always been the case?

Because if it has, some people just aren't as sexual as others :/

If you're trying everything you can, and he isn't responding, and you've tried talking about it, there's not much else you can do.

I guess you have to think how important is sex to you in a relationship, and consider the relationship from there.

But if he's suddenly changed, and the sex used to be great, then there could be a reason. Maybe he's just started to get disinterested, or maybe you guys are just drifting apart.
Sometimes that happens in long term relationships and there's not much you can do. Especially if you are already trying so hard.
>>
>>18183860
Maybe instead of trying to make him act "horny", you should try to get him to do it to make you feel good too.
>>
>>18183873
For the first year we were long distance. I would see him for a weekend on an average of maybe once every 3 weeks?

And back then he would be interested, we would probably fuck and have a good fuck every day of the weekend. But that's probably because he only got to see me in real life so rarely.

Ever since we started to live together sex has slowed down. I think his libido is just lower than mine, but he doesn't understand that for me, sex is about attraction and validation. It's not just getting off. That's just a bonus.

>>18183883
what do you mean by feel good? I always physically feel good after sex, but I don't always feel emotionally fulfilled.

Probably because my main fetishes are rape and master/slave dynamics, but those fall extremely flat when he's not interested in raping me or making me a sex slave.
>>
>>18183890
>Probably because my main fetishes are rape and master/slave dynamics
This is really what you should've mentioned in the first place. It's not "he puts no effort into sex" as much as "he won't roleplay my fetish".
>>
>>18183890
Hmm okay I see.
Has anything changed in his life?
Is he under any stress, or is he depressed or anything? On any medication?

It's pretty normal for sex to slow down when people start living together, and it's not always a bad thing.
However, if he never wants to have sex, and he's putting in no effort for you, and is not doing a good job, you shouldn't have to put up with that in my opinion, if sex is important to you.

If you need validation in a relationship, and you get that from sex, I'm not too sure how healthy that is but anyway, I think then you need someone who is sexually compatible with you and has the same sex drive.
>>
>>18183899
it's not even that he's happy to have loving normie vanilla sex with me. Let me give you the play by play whenever I do get laid.

>bf: "can you get under my table"
>"sure"
>he whips out his semi and rubs until it's hard enough to penetrate
>we fuck
>that's it

there's absolutely no passion or excitement or anything in that
>>
Why do girls ghost? I always get ghosted around the second or third week of dating and it's making me feel like I'm not worth shit. Needless to say, I never got into a serious relationship.

I can say for sure that I've been kinda clingy with the first girl I dated but I learned from that and never acted like that again.

Still, I'm pretty sure it takes them around two weeks to notice I'm not as good as they might've thought at first but I just don't have a clue about what it could be that I do so wrong.

I'm only 25 but I'm pretty certain I'll never find anyone by now. I just feel less like trying again everytime, I don't even want to better myself anymore.
>>
>>18183975
>Why do girls ghost?
Fear of letting you down, or getting into a conversation they may not want to be in. If you still come across as clingy, they may not be seeing any other option but disappearing.
>>
>>18183752
super inexperienced describes me too well. I remember having a coffee overdose once and having an anxiety/depression strike about it. as i got older though I realized, this is just my life, God knows why it's been this way.. mostly alone, only one piv experience with my long distance ex and oral from n ex and a friend, which i didn't enjoy. i wish my crush would notice me, honestly.
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.