[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have real difficulty staying focused and paying attention.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I have real difficulty staying focused and paying attention.

How the hell can I learn to do the opposite, or somehow learn to get things done like this.

/adv/?
>>
Leave this site and take Adhd meds
>>
>>18180891
ADHD meds are a start. But if you have ADHD that only goes so far. Meds make it easier, but they don't fix everything. You've got to learn to structure your life, and learn to make things as easy as possible for you. My cubicle is devoid of all unnecessary distractions. If it's not 100% work related, I can't have it around me while working. I won't let myself get on the internet at all while at work, even when I'm on my lunch break. I'm aware the second I allow myself to start surfing the internet I'm done, and will spend the next 3 hours surfing wikipedia instead of getting my shit done. I have alarms set on my phone set for everything I need to do in a day (including leaving work), just to make sure I don't get hyperfocused on something and fuck up my whole day. It takes a lot of time, and a fuck ton of effort to get thing under control.
>>
>>18180935
That's how I am I usually turn ofd my data at work. I do want to get better at math though, I've considered going to community college.
>>
>>18180962
School was hell for me. The only thing that got me through it was the fact I was smart enough to never have to study and just aced pretty much every test. Obviously that's not exactly a sure fire plan for everyone.
>>
>>18180978
I'm honestly an idiot I couldn't even pass 8th grade math without the teacher just allowing me to.
>>
>>18180978
I was like that up until college. At which point I developed test anxiety which lead to depression and an endless cycle of self hatred and hysteria.

Hopefully I don't go full Alexander Supertramp mode and die eating a poisonous potato root.
>>
>>18180978
Pretty much this

>>18181065
Then this

I don't really know what to with myself, I don't really want to take the pills, I feel like it makes me slower...dumber, even.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.