[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW to find those low profile jobs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Need.a.Job.jpg (32KB, 590x300px) Image search: [Google]
Need.a.Job.jpg
32KB, 590x300px
1. I'm an arrogant elitist with NO tolerance for flagrant retards.
2. I can't interact with customers (refer to #1)
3. How do I find those jobs that are off the radar? The ones where you stop and go "how did anybody ever end up here? where do you look up that job position to begin with?"

What I mean is, there are jobs that nobody knows about and nobody hears about but I'm sure I could qualify for.

For instance, on an assembly line there are people that are experts at looming wires. Ever heard of that? Ever considered that such a job exists? Ever applied for that position? And if you think about it...how did that person get there?

How do I find these jobs??? Surely there is a resource for placing people there.

I can NOT work with customers to any extent, period. I've yelled at customers and called them retarded to their face. I've never been fired because I'm actually better than any of my peers no matter what job I have, but I have quit yet another job because a customer was so retarded I couldn't help but tell him "if you're that fucking stupid, go and do it your way, but I'm tired of dealing with sniveling weasel-faced retards like you", grabbed everything of mine and left.

I'm engineer oriented. I'm quite content working on an assembly line, generally just putting anything together or sorting anything. I like stability and regularity. I hate variable income or variable schedules. I want to clock in and out the same time everyday without the risk of any "homework". Clock in, clock out, give me my fucking check and don't talk to me.

I know I'm sounding pretty hostile and pissed but I hate people and this is the third job I've quit because I just couldn't tolerate them. I hate them, FERVENTLY.
>>
Listen to Bad Company by ffdp and then become a Hitman.
>>
>>18180845
i'm pretty high and i can't tell. are you asking for how to get a random, no-skill, factory job? Or how to get a cushy job, like factory safety inspector? Or does any job work whether factory related or not?

number 1 is easy. sign up at your local weird temp place. they pay $10 US an hour, you only take short assignments, and try to get hired at a place that's not too bad. at least that's how my town works. they're ALWAYS hiring, even if you've already worked there and never showed up. they're desperate.

the second option is harder. you have to just hang out with the right people, work peripheral jobs, google shit, etc. I'm yet to find one, i don't have nearly enough initiative. you'd have to persistently look for openings and stuff

and there's, like, stocking at walmart. that's not too bad.
>>
>>18180845
What you need is to check that ego before life humiliates you
>>
>>18181093
I don't need a cushy job, I can work. I just don't want to deal with the customer that's "always right" when they're dead fucking wrong in every way and my paycheck depends on convincing them so.

I just want a job where I use my hands, not my "people skills" and I want a regular check, not $2899 here and $250 the next week... $800 a week and I'm set.

>>18181097
I hate you.
>>
>>18181136
you want $40k a year to work with your hands? hmm, i don't really know. sounds unlikely without an associates or equivalent of some sort.
>>
>>18181136
Get a job at ups dude they hire anyone off the street and you'll be loading up packages with zero human interaction. Best job I ever had, could be making $30 an hour if I became a driver
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.