[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gf's first time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: levis-firsttime08123411.jpg (33KB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
levis-firsttime08123411.jpg
33KB, 400x226px
me and the girl are planning on spending her spring break (late one) at the beach. we have discussed having sex and she is nervous, but willing.

i'm just wanting her to remember it even though it will be painful

ex: positions, build up techniques, speed
>>
>>18180703
Slow, lots of making out, slow clit stimulation, slow teasing of the pussy entrance, no deeper than the first knuckle

Basically tease her until she begs for it. She must want it more than you do. Also reassure her every step of the way that everything she feels is normal.
>>
>>18180703
Just go easy and slow. Orgasms, for you or her, aren't really the goal here. You just want to make sure you don't scare her aware from future sex.

I suggest missionary. That's your starter position for a reason. It's going to let you have the most eye contact and communication. Which is key because she is NOT going to get off, so the emotional connection is going to be even more important than usual.
>>
>>18180703
Doesn't really have to be painful (but it also kinda does)

It'll be painful if she clinches up, she'll clinch if she's nervous, she wouldn't be nervous if she's done it before, but this wouldn't be a problem if that were the case. Hopefully she's not a typically nervous person and if she can get out of her own head that would be great. But chances are she'll be nervous and cause her own pain. Have patience OP, use LOTS of foreplay and lube if you got to and just know that the second time well be better. Maybe try weed?
>>
>>18180715
i was pretty set on taking her out to dinner, and walking to our hotel just talking and holding hands. i appreciate your help anon, i am actually nervous myself even tho i'm not a first timer

>>18180722
thankyou anon, if still here what do you suggest saying necessarily? my last experience was just natural noises and saying lots of "babe/baby"

>>18180754
taking into account what past anons said, i am going to try and ease that nervousness. typically when we talk / hang out we are just fine, we are both fine with trying new things (events, foods, etc).
>>
>>18180771
I never took a v card, but I guess making her really horny is key. Hornyness is kind of anesthetic, so the hornier she is, the least she'll pay attention to pain.

That and reassurance. Even experienced girls are full of insecurities. She can probably think she's inadequate and worry about what she's feeling, specially if she bleeds. So always reassure her that you're fine with whatever happens.
>>
>>18180771
Let her know you care. As counter-intuitive as it is, talk to her. Tell her she's so beautiful, how much she means to you, how amazing she is, how much you love her, etc.

By the way, not sure if I need to say this or not, but if you haven't told her you love her yet, DON'T say it for the first time just because you're fucking. That shit will get you in trouble.
>>
>>18180703
Get a glass of wine down her.

No seriously, a small drink (not quite tipsy level) helps a lot.

Obviously don't get her drunk!
>>
>>18180703
Date her longer. Only have sex with her if you plan to have kids with her. You are the man. You control the pace of the relationship. Don't be the start of her road to sluthood
>>
>>18181070
>Only have sex with her if you plan to have kids with her
What kind of awful advice is this?
>>
>>18181105
Its good advice. You dont want to be her gateway into sluthood. If you break up at least her future husband will still have a virgin as a wife.
>>
>>18181117
>a girl who has sex before marriage is a slut
surely you are trolling
>>
>>18181117
>t. bitter virgin who pretends it's by choice

Shoo! Back to /r9k/, you!
>>
>>18181129
>>18181140

Once theyve had one there is no stopping theyll hop from one cock to another and then when they are old and busted regret wasting their best fertile years by becoming a human cock sleeve
>>
>>18181167
>No woman has ever had only two sexual partners

Don't you have a cartoon you should be masturbating to?
>>
>>18181179
You can have relationship without sex.
Fucking every dude you date is the definition of sluthood. Se is for LTRs that has high possibility of leading to marraige. You only know that if you have been dating over a year. Best time to have sex is if you have been dating for a year and a half. Sex anytime less than a year makes relationships failure rate increase dramatically. You should have something good going already before sex should be even be on the table.

Also the psychology of a woman with 2 sex partners is not far of from one with multiple. The faithfulness/hapiness of a girl drops significantly after one patner. Women with 2-multiple partners only have a small deviation in faithfulness and marital happiness
>>
>>18181191
Have you even read that study? 1-4 partners have pretty much the same divorce rate and depression stats, virgins at marriage have lower divorce rate stats (because of their religiousness) and people with 5+ partners are kind of homogeneous as well.
>>
>>18181191
>You can have relationship without sex.

Yeah, but why would you want to?

>Fucking every dude you date is the definition of sluthood

Not my definition.

Also, does that make a girl that only ever dates one person and sleeps with them is a slut? That seems a little bit judgey. And what about a woman that sleeps with like 100 different men she dates, but doesn't sleep with like 50 of them? Do you think she is not slutty?

>Se is for LTRs that has high possibility of leading to marraige.

Why the fuck would I ever want to be married?

>Sex anytime less than a year makes relationships failure rate increase dramatically.

So? A relationship not working out isn't inherently a bad thing. It means you then get to move on and try out a new relationship that may be better.

And what if your relationship ends shortly before the year and a half mark? You've just devoted over a year of your life to not having sex. I don't have that much time to waste.

>The faithfulness/hapiness of a girl drops significantly after one patner.

Does it? Does it really? Or is that what you tell yourself so you can convince girls to not sleep with other men, so your insecurities don't get triggered? Jesus Christ all mighty man, just learn to accept your dick is kind of weirdly shaped and you're just mediocre in bed.
>>
>>18181191

My year long relationship ended because her abd I constantly wanted more from each other but she didn't want to have sex. She was really into me fingering her, eating her pussy and doing stuff, but never wanted the d.
As soon as we broke up, the dude who had been flirting with her for the entire relationship swooped in and had sex with her. I was a crushed anon.
>>
>>18181427
At least you know she wasnt worth it.
>>
>>18181427
See? Just more proof that not having sex is stupid.
>>
>>18181422
Clearly you think if sex too much. Sorry to tell you are part of this cycle of sluts and man whores old fshiones dating valus are better thanmodern serial monogamists sex cannot be decoupled from reproduction that is it is reserved or your spouse. You lose more of yourself tge more partners you have and even moreso for women.
>>
>>18181440
Wasn't worth what?
>>
>>18181446
It not stupid because the girl was a slu from the start. Be man, grow up most women are awful. When men start desiring higher quality mates, women will step up their game. When women realize the value of their pussy, meb will accomodate as well. Now sex is just damn too easy.
>>
>>18181448
>Clearly you think if sex too much
Not really. I just enjoy sex. Don't you?

>Sorry to tell you are part of this cycle of sluts and man whores
Well there's a judgement I don't give a shit about. What's wrong with being a slut or a man whore?

>old fshiones dating valus are better thanmodern
Better for what? Better for whom? According to what criteria?

>sex cannot be decoupled from reproduction that is it is reserved or your spouse
Reserved for my spouse? Tell that to my girlfriend of 10 years and our two kids.

>You lose more of yourself tge more partners you have

Oh really? What part is it I lose? I mean I guess technically I lose a bunch of semen, but don't worry, that grows back.

Man you sure do have a lot of insight on sex for someone that apparently doesn't actually participate in it.
>>
>>18181452
>Now sex is just damn too easy.
Apparently not that easy, because anon didn't get any. Also, he put a year into the relationship and what did he get? If he had been getting laid at least he would have gotten something out of it. But, you think it's better that he wasted a year of his life and not have sex. That's stupid.
>>
>>18181475
Sex with that kind o woman. no thanks. Its like sex is the most important thing in relationship these days. Values dissonance of western culture I guess.
>>
>>18181480
Why wouldn't you want to have sex with that type of women? What would be unenjoyable about it?

And sex isn't even close to the most important thing in a relationship. It's just good old healthy, enjoyable sex. Why would you not want to have it?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.