[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finding hookups

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1475900730035.jpg (67KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1475900730035.jpg
67KB, 480x360px
I just want to go to a bar and find a relatively attractive girl to hook up with or something. What does this take and how is it done?
>>
>>18180610

>what does it take

being relatively attractive, some balls, and most importantly of all: some luck.

>how is it done

go to a bar, scope out some chicks, preferrably a chick who looks over at you when you look over at her. then go talk. follow the mood. depending on what activities are available invite her to one. be nice to all her friends, if you try to take her away from her friends you will likely get shot down. easier to just mingle with everyone but have some fun with her.

if theres pool, invite her to pool, if theres darts, do that, dancing is best though.
>>
>>18180621
There are bars with pools? Where can I find these bars with pools? I love swimming. Op btw
>>
>>18180675

pool is a game.
>>
>>18180621
This. Just go up and ask if they want to dance. Gonna get shut down a lot. Just move onto the next one
>>
File: 1414803718414.jpg (22KB, 360x335px) Image search: [Google]
1414803718414.jpg
22KB, 360x335px
Okay, actual op here.

>>18180675
well meme'd lol XDDDDD
but not really
>>18180621
The main thing I have issues with is the actual approach, especially when they're in a group. How do I introduce myself effectively without looking like a creep?
>>
>>18180610
short answer - practice
easy answer - swingers club

throw out the whole "how to meet a girl/ how to get laid" stuff and focus on the core obstacle. You want to face strangers and convince them that something you have, is something they want. First you gotta get your people skills. Then find your target audience (girls who would be most willing to sleep with guys like you even after only a few hours of convo). lastly you gotta polish your product (you gotta look good and have an appealing personality). DESU repetition is the only answer don't expect to get laid every time you go out but expect to get better at approaching people every time you try.
>>
>>18180696

generally they know you're coming because they looked back. no matter what we tell you you are going to claim some level of awkwardness exist.

so why not just embrace it.

go up to them, look around the whole group, center in on her and say 'hey, im anon, how's it going?'

everyone chimes in, and if no one asks a question you comment. big group? say 'you guys got a big group, are you celebrating?' and if not a big group just say 'what brings you ladies out here tonight?'

>oh you know, just wanted to get some drinks
>nice, what are you drinking?

and go on
>>
Drugs. Lots and lots
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.