[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 20170204_154849.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170204_154849.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
First time using this board and this is probably gonna sound like a stupid situation but I'd really like to get other opinions on this. So here we go.
My girlfriend and I have been together for 2 years 4 months. Our relationship is great, we never fight, the sex is still great, and we always enjoy each other's company. I've had sex with 2 girls prior to dating her, and I took her virginity when she was 17. She's currently 19 and I just turned 21 a month ago. We've talked about marriage in the next 3 years from time to time, mostly joking about it, never anything serious since it's a bit too early for that in our opinion. She has mentioned from time to time about how she doesn't want to only have sex with one person in her lifetime (if we were to get married and stay faithful of course) She's said that since I've already experienced other partners that it wouldn't make sense to me. (maybe she's right I'm not sure about that) As of right now, I have no intentions to end the relationship and in all honesty hope to marry her in the next 3-4 years and start a family with her. I guess my question is, should I be concerned about her worries of only having sex with one person for the rest of her life? Should I just try to ignore it and keep going with the relationship in hopes of everything working out for us and spend the rest of my life with her?
I can take jokes but legitimate opinions would definitely ease my mind a bit. Any advice is appreciated.
>>
No don't ignore it. She WILL cheat on you and try to act like a victim when it happens. You're both really young and I was in your exact situation not too long ago. I'm only 23 and dated a girl for 4 years and we had similar discussions to yours. You can probably guess what happened.
>>
>>18180287
Thanks man, so what should I do then? Should I talk to her about it? Like explain to her my feelings about it and ask her whether she wants to continue on and stay faithful or can I just not trust her at all? (asking someone on the internet if I can trust my girlfriend lmao nice)
>>
>>18180283
Other girls
>oh how sweet and romantic, i saved myself for you and now i can live with you for the rest of our days.

Your girl
>i want to experience other dicks.

I mean you can try and convince her it's wrong but you can also try to convince a chain smoker it's wrong but in the end their urge and excitement can be of greater value to them than anything else including you.

You can dodge one bullet by taking another, sign up for a threesome.
>>
>>18180295
Threesome is impossible. I forgot to mention the fact that we both have herpes. Long story short, I had a cold sore, ate her out, then had sex. 2 weeks later we get blood tests done and find out we have it. So I guess that's a huge part of this as well?
>>
>>18180295
You should definitely bring it up to her. Tell her about your concern and say that you can't imagine the prospect of a long term relationship if she is debating on seeing other people.
Just tell her exactly how you feel about it and see what she says. This really hits home for me because I wish I had seeked advice before things got out of control. My best tip for you is to set things straight with her right now, or else you will just needlessly suffer after the inevitable happens.
>>
Femanon here

I kind of understand where she's coming from. She likes you but of course no one in their life wants to only experience having sex with one person.

If you're confident enough and not a pussy give her a week or two of 'freedom' where she can bang other guys that have no strings attached so she basically gets it out of her system.

If you don't do that then she'll either cheat or dump you to go on a dick-spree
>>
>>18180283
How big is your dick? That might be the issue. If its big then let her fuck a dude. Chances are it's going to be a dude with a small dick and your good. You should confront her first though like the other anon said
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.