[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anger issues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1473185067615.jpg (163KB, 1440x1490px) Image search: [Google]
1473185067615.jpg
163KB, 1440x1490px
The past few months I've found myself becoming increasingly irritable, and I don't like it about myself. I don't snap at other people, but once I get alone I will yell, curse, and break my own things. But I occasionally melt down in my car or outside in public briefly, and then feel embarassed about it. But I'm tired of that, and I'm tired of wishing I still had things that I've broken.

What else am I supposed to do with all of this angry energy that I have? I feel like I'm addicted to getting pissed off. I'll find things to get pissed off about, even if there's nothing reasonable for me to be upset about, just so I can release it. But it looks unstable and stupid and I know it, so I want to be able to stop losing my shit every time someone cuts me off in traffic or I see something I don't like on facebook.

I never had this problem to this extent in the past, so I don't know what's changed other than maybe this is how I deal with stress instead of getting sad about it now. I dunno. What do you guys reccommend?
>>
Well FUCK YOU TOO THEN!

Nah jk, but shamelessly gonna try to self bump once.
>>
i became the same recently
i go to the kitchen drink something, then start thinking of life due to going off the computer-induced zombie/numb mode, and i while i'm drinking i throw the glass at the wall

no idea how to stop it besides the obvious relaxing and do relaxing activities

maybe you could use the anger energy to do actual work
>>
>>18180216
Either workout, smoke weed or jerk off.

I do all three, docile as a motherfucker now.
>>
I need help with this too. I've become out of control lately. I want to do the worst things I can only imagine in my head. It isn't healthy and has ruined every single relationship I've had. I've been smoking weed for 7 years like the previous dude suggested but now I just get so pissed off because I feel like a slave to the herb and I'll want to have a productive day but then I get high and can't think straight.
>>
>>18181216
>>18180216
>>18180257
do martial arts. itll release energy and give you better control.
>>
>>18181316
Exercising in general is a good way to burn off stress.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.