[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do your morals lie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1363132817178.jpg (81KB, 675x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1363132817178.jpg
81KB, 675x1024px
Would you cheat on an SO?

Would you fuck a girl/guy with an SO?

If your SO cheated on you would you break up with them?

Why or why not?
>>
>>18180200
>Would you cheat on an SO?
Never. Being in a relationship is a commitment, I won't sway from a commitment.

>Would you fuck a girl/guy with an SO?
Yes. Pussy is pussy

>If your SO cheated on you would you break up with them?
Yes. If she cheats she's a whore. You don't date whores
>>
>>18180200

the one time i cheated i told her right away and she stayed with me but i dumped her five months later. i was 18 and really only dating her because she wanted to date me.

fun fact, that girl i cheated on her with happened to walk by me last month, turns out she works by my apartment month, just seven years later randomly ran into each other.

turns out shes seeing a guy and she just cheated on him with me.

lifes funny
>>
>>18180200
No. If I don't love them anymore I'll break up with them. Cheating is shitty.

No, I'm not going to help betray someone.

Yes, my ex did actually. And I broke up with him. Note that I had the same opinions before that happened.
>>
No, but I'm not into the relationship thing for that very reason. I like to keep my options open and not be tied down to one girl.

It all depends on their situation but most likely no. If we had amazing chemistry and her bf was a piece of shit or something then yeah, I would, otherwise, I'd tell her to fuck off and hmu again when she's single.

My first long term gf cheated on me and I broke up with her. I believe in second chances for a lot of things, but cheating isn't one of them.
>>
never, simply because i dont want the same to happen to me
it also doesnt fit to my personality

if i am aware that she is cheating, yes. otherwise no. girl becomes automatically uninteresting to me if she already has a partner.

yes. no time for subhumans. cheaters are weak cowards who are unable to deal with their emotions properly and escape from them by temporarily searching an escape.
such people are pathetic and a waste of time to live with.
>>
>>18180263
if i am not aware that she is cheating* i mean
>>
>>18180200

I never have, I never plan to, but I think most people don't go into it planning on it. So I'm going to say I never would, with the knowledge that I've thought about it in the past, and when I've gotten to the point where I've thought about it, I've ended the relationship then and there, or cut contact with that person as best possible.

I have. It is not my job to police someone's relationship or their fidelity. I have a "don't ask, don't tell" policy when meeting someone if they don't have a ring on their finger. If they don't tell me they have a boyfriend, I'm going to assume they don't and proceed like they don't. If someone has a ring on their finger, I will completely back off.

If someone is in a relationship and I know it, that's an iffy situation. I won't PURSUE someone, but if we mutually fall for each other, I'll make my feelings known. That's happened to me twice in my life. Once it was mutual and she left her boyfriend for me, once I misread the situation and I backed off for good.

Yeah, I would break up with them. I would expect to be broken up with for cheating on an SO, and would break up with someone. I don't believe in "emotional cheating" though, and if it was a shared kiss, MAYBE I could look past it eventually, but probably not. Anything sexual is a dealbreaker.
>>
>>18180200
Would you cheat on an SO?
>Not on a textbook definition of "significant other" but I would cheat if the girl I was dating wasn't so significant
Would you fuck a girl/guy with an SO?
>Yeah
>Yeah

It's double standards but I can't help how I feel of "I would fuck others but she can't fuck others"
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.