[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How deep into the friend zone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Girls how deep in the friendzone am I?

>Girl has hungout with me every single day for the past two weeks
>Literally only leaves my house on the weekend to go to bed
>Every other day asks me if I want to get dinner
>Sends me memes and texts me about boring things at 2am
>If I don't see her for more then a week she sends me texts such as "I Miss You" and "I want to hangout again"
>Had a plane delay going back to school and sends me a text saying, "I saw your plane delay and I'm super worried, I hope you get back to school on time."

...she has a boyfriend who lives an hour away.
>>
>...she has a boyfriend who lives an hour away.
Didn't read any of it other than this. Of course you're 'friendzoned,' you moron
>>
Stage 5 Clinger, and yeah you're probably in the friendzone
>>
>>18180168
The second you take the idea of friendzone serious, is the second you're trapped in the Schwarzschild radius of it. Did she ask you for blowjob tips yet?
>>
Just passing by to say I find it odd that a girl with a BF would be spending so much time with you.
>>
>>18180168
It is easy. Mention some random girl in your talks. Like when she invites you to something, tell her that you cant. When she asks you why, tell her you are going on date with some chick.

If she has hidden feelings for you, she will be jealous as fuck and something will surely happen.
If she is manipulative bitch, she will also want to keep you to her yourself so something will happen.
If she isnt interested in you, she wont do anything.

One way or another, if you enjoy time spending with her, there is nothing wrong being friendzoned / beta orbiter. Everybody has some weird fetish.
>>
>>18180292

This
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.