[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have I transcended?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Zenyatta_transcendence.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Zenyatta_transcendence.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
A couple of months ago while experimenting with my dingis, I found a method to stop ejaculation completely.

When I reach the point of no return, I hold my breath and use all my energy to squeeze my entire bottom region staying as motionless as possible for a around 10 seconds. If I do these steps right, I lose my boner and get some pre-cum. However, if executed successfully, I achieve total control over my manhood. I am able to maintain the boner and control ejaculation just by adjusting my breathing (Hold breath to delay)

Although it takes a bit of effort, each time i repeat this process, the consequent ejaculation feels better.

Any anons with similar experience or anyone got insights on this? I feel its too good to be true and theres some downside I dont know about.
>>
>>18180090
eh, I unlocked that skill some time ago and I have only started masturbating since 2014
>>
I'm not a man so take this with a grain of salt, but I also have control over my orgasms. It is hard to explain but if I get close I can "swallow" it (it feels like that as well, like drawing something in until it's in your stomach), it's like I flick a switch in my head, I keep fingering myself but my sensitivity goes away completely until it feels like I'm touching my elbow more or less. Then wait a few seconds and resume, and I am horny as ever but without being that close to an orgasm. I can repeat this endlessly and when I do eventually climax it can last up to a minute (and no doubt longer if I really put my mind to it).

I am less experienced with how this stuff works with men. I know that kegels can help men with, among other stuff, learning how to have an orgasm without ejaculating. (Ejaculating being what decreases the sexual desire, more so than the mental sensation.)

I have also often noticed that adjusting your body to signs of arousal, or lack thereof, helps a lot. You breathe/pant quickly when turned on, if you consciously slow down your breathing that impacts your arousal in turn. I am pretty sure that holding your breath is similar.

However, I am not sure if you mean that with squeezing, you literally strain your muscles. If so, I would not recommend doing that particular thing. The reason you lose your boner is because the blood leaves your dick, obviously, but given that this situation is so unlikely to happen naturally I imagine it can absolutely be damaging to your penis to force your erection to disappear that way, especially when you do it a lot.
>>
>>18180114
Any side effects?

>>18180125
Your description sounds pretty similar.
By squeezing, I mean clenching as hard as possible the same muscles you use to hold your pee. It does sound dangerous, might leave it as my special card.

I don't understand why I gain this control only after going through this process.
>>
But do you orgasm without ejaculating?

Because if all you're doing is holding your orgasm, you're not controlling your manhood, you just found it.
>>
>>18180151
I don't understand it either, just discovered it through vigorous edging. Don't question the gifts of life!

But in all seriousness, what you describe is kegels and I would look up more about (male) kegel benefits. Not just to learn more but also because if there are potential side effects or stories of attempts gone bad, you'll find them by trying sources that go in depth with this phenomenon.

A bonus is that doing kegels regularly (and not just during edging) can help give you harder boners and more dramatic money shots.
>>
File: cool_kid.jpg (145KB, 283x424px) Image search: [Google]
cool_kid.jpg
145KB, 283x424px
>>18180114
>only started masturbating since 2014
>>
>>18180152
That would be nice but atm, no orgasms. Just controlling when I ejaculate.
>>
>>18180151
>Any side effects?
None. It's actually very useful, I can stop mid pee, go answer the door, then go back to peeing.
>>
>>18180174
So that's kinda common I guess. What you can achieve with perfect timing is orgasming without ejaculating.

Maybe try keep going while holding. I've been trying on and off for years, but the best I ever got was a double one. It's frustrating to fail because your orgasm is gone and you get flaccid like you said, so I end up stop trying after a week or two.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.