[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Text messaging games.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3091.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3091.png
1MB, 750x1334px
I'm a pretty negative person. I've grown up in an abusive environment, switched in and out of foster homes, and have gotten in a couple one-sided relationships where I was ultimately used for sex.

I've reconnected with a man from my past after visiting my hometown. He used to be my manager at a hotel when I was 17 years old. I'm 25 now. I moved back home to Tennessee and our accidental run-in happened last week at a cafe, was maybe 10 or so minutes and after he asked for my number, I gladly gave it to him.

We haven't hung out yet. We haven't made plans yet because I've been so busy and he's still in Beijing on a work trip. We text each other. I'm usually the first to text him. He will go up to one or two days without responding to me. Sometimes I'll ask him a question and he won't even respond back to me. He will text me the next day and say "how are you darling?" As if I never texted him the night before.

I've been very confused and I've just stopped texting him and ignored his last text.

Is he playing games with me? I'm very attracted to him. He was the first older man ive ever had a crush on since I was a teenager. I don't know if he is playing games.

Help.
>>
he just wants sex from you, that's it.

t. man
>>
>>18179925
Um what.

Z girl
>>
>>18179934
pretty much what i said.

t. = regards in finnish
>>
Would a guy go a day without texting a girl he was interested in?
>>
>>18180022
definite "interested in". honestly not trying to be pedantic here either.
>>
>>18180037
I just don't think guys will go a day without texting a girl he is genuinely interested in.
>>
How old? I'm only 27 and I cannot understand the text messaging behavior of younger girls. They expect you to be available for their entertainment at any moment. If you don't text back within a couple hours they get upset. It's fucking ridiculous. I don't want to text you back and forth all day, regardless of how much I like you
>>
>>18179917

I understand, not having people reply to your messages is pretty damn irritating. Nobody here can tell you for sure what he is doing here. Not sure what you mean exactly by playing games, but if you think he's just leading you on, that would be extremely unusual for a guy as we usually at least want to bang. I will say that if I decided I wanted to manipulate a younger girl into idolising me for my status, and having an easy fuckbuddy of her based on that, I'd pretty much do the same sort of thing this guy is doing. But on the other hand, if he is genuinely very busy on his business, it's easy as fuck to see a message, say "I'll reply later" and then completely forget about it, and then just unrelatedly message later when you have time.

I guess the best I can do is say, if you're attracted to him then see where it goes, but don't get your hopes up for a serious relationship. Easier said than done, I know.
>>
>>18180022
Yeah, women do it all the time too and it's called playing hard to get
>>
File: babbysfirstexistentialcrisis.jpg (513KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
babbysfirstexistentialcrisis.jpg
513KB, 2048x1366px
>>
Why'd you delete your post? Was it because it didn't make any sense?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.