[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Started losing weight and getting muscular. I turned my life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1463432192465.jpg (64KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1463432192465.jpg
64KB, 500x600px
Started losing weight and getting muscular.
I turned my life around, I even got my petty """revenge""" at girls that liked the new me and told them to fuck off. Once that happened, I realized I'm a huge fucking manchild loser and I've lost even the slight bit of humanity I still had, and now I'm absolutely nothing but a husk. I'm barely emotionally functional.

I'll never be happy man, because I don't know how to be happy. I've been miserable my whole life and I'm sure that's affected my mind. I can't be happy around people, I'm not happy alone, I'm not happy drinking and I'm not happy being a church-goer. I'm not happy smoking and I wasn't happy before I started smoking. I'm never happy. I hate everything and I don't particularly enjoy anything. Someone I know told me this exact shit yesterday and I'm slowly pushing even the few resilient people that stayed with me for so long away. I've had 3 close people to me since ever, and one of them is already starting to avoid me. Soon it'll be the other 2 and I'll be completely, literally alone.

Wanna hear something fucking sad? I don't have even 1 saved cent because I have absolutely nothing to save money for. Absolutely nothing at all. I got a recently brought car that sits there in the parking because I have nowhere to go and nothing to do.

Is there any way to avoid dying as another loner under the tracks of a train or at the bottom of some huge ass building?
Is there any way to fix myself?
>inb4 you need to learn to be happy with yourself and love yourself before anything else.
Alright, cool, I'm willing to try anything, so what's next?
>>
Tbh some people just have a shit lot in life. Your life can improve, but it probably wont ever be "good".
>>
>>18179813
save some money to go overseas with.

choose a country that has a lot of english as a second language
meet different people.

or just move state. then no one knows you havent got friends or why.
or see a therapist. i see one. she is pretty helpful.
>>
>>18179813
Depression? If you don't want go the anti-depressant route, try mood boosting supplements like sam-e, st. johns wort and the like. Good luck to you friend.
>>
>>18180718
Running away from your problems does not help.
They'll just come back in a different place.
>>
>>18179813
Listen to Smooth by Santana. It will help
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.