[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smaller female dating pool as I get older?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_0019.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0019.png
1MB, 1136x640px
I am noticing that as I get older, the pool of dateable women is shrinking at light speed.

For example, I am 28. My friend tried to set me up with a 30 year old female. I asked "does she have any crazy baggage?" He said no. Okay perfect!

Come to find out she is unemployed, 2 kids, and a recovering meth addict. I stopped talking to her.

This situation has happened to me multiple times. Women in their late 20s, early 30s have so much inescapable baggage.

I have relatively no baggage. My parents are dead, I have no kids, I have no siblings, I have a good job, never addicted to any drugs. My worst trait is probably my inexperience with relationships. That's it!

Now all I seem to get set up with are women ravaged by child birth, drugs or just generally bad choices.

I actually have not met a woman in her early 30s who does NOT have any critical issues or baggage. What is it about that age that just fucks up women?

My question is... am I in the wrong for not looking past their baggage? I have a hard time because I have no baggage of my own. So I can't really relate.

My theory is that because women have more relational opportunities, they end up in more situations that could end with baggage. For example, women are getting dick thrown at them all day. It's probably more likely to find women older in age who have kids than younger. Basically with all these opportunities for sex, I guess it logically follows that kids would come too.

Ultimately, I just don't want to have to raise some other dudes kids. That shit is weird.
>>
It's not women this age douchebag, it's your social circle
>>
>>18179634
That can't be right because I am observe women early 20s and they have a lot going on. Fresh outta college, job prospects and shit.

Then age 28-30 rolls around and they are saddled with kids, bad choices and possible drug addictions.

Something is causing women to just throw their lives away. What the FUCK is it? Also, explain why it's rare to find a woman in her 30s with no kids?
>>
>>18179621
Dude you need to search and find what you want. It's difficult. But you can do it.
Also you're asking stupid questions.
>>
>>18179652
You're biased by your social circle

I'm a guy and I'm around that age. My gf is 29. We have a lot of female friends around this age. Absolutly none is into drugs, not even weed. A few have kids, but the ones who do are married. Everyone is averagely successful professionaly.

Women start getting messes up emptionally by this age because, imo, when they're about 25 their biological alarm clock starts ringing and they feel the need to marry and produce offspring. It's also the peak of beauty for some, so their "value" starts dropping.

So there is a component of age-relates crazyness, but it's not nearly as bad as you're saying.
>>
>>18179634
Horse shit

18 year old girls have had 12 years less time to ruin themselves morally and physically, inside and out

If you are a pure and good man just take good care of your well-being, monetary and physical, and aim to marry some nice, young religious girl from a conservative sect.
>>
>>18179634
>>18179682
And the ones who didn't JUST themselves have already been married

Everything else becomes apparent from statistics which show the overall viability and human quality of the average possible partner is fucking heinous compared to a few decades ago
>>
>>18179680
Honestly, the bio clock thing sounds like a big meme. Is that even real?

just try to think abstractly about it all. Younger women have had less time to fuck thenselves up. Older women have had more time. Following this logic, ontop of the fact that women get more opportunities to fuck thenselves up. By the time women are 30... their lives may be a complete shit show.

I actually appreciate being a dude way more now. In fact, it seems like the more opportunities for sex someone has...the more opportunities they have to fuck their lives up.
>>
Just date young women in their early twenties, idiot.

>me: 33 years old
>girl I've been dating since late November: 24 years old

You're a man. You're entering the prime of your life. Your dating pool INCREASES. Get with what's real, dude.
>>
The dating pool is shrinking even faster for me because MY HAIR IS FALLING OUT HELP!
>>
>>18179748
I don't like dating girls that much younger than me. Seems really fuckibg weird. Almost pedophillic .

>>18179759
JUST!
>>
File: feminist thought leader.png (528KB, 483x632px) Image search: [Google]
feminist thought leader.png
528KB, 483x632px
>>18179652
>Something is causing women to just throw their lives away. What the FUCK is it?
feminism

>>18179732
yeah it's real. know how dudes when they're young are horny 24/7 and just want to fuck everything that moves for the first few years and then that gradually starts to taper off and settles down a bit? if i'm understanding that correctly then: put that progression in reverse, start it a few years later, and make the obsessive focal point getting pregnant rather than getting laid and that's the bio clock thing
>>
>I have relatively no baggage.
>Lemme just list all my baggage real quick.
>K ignore that.
>>
>>18179621
Go after young girls.
>>
>>18179801
>Lemme just list all my baggage real quick
what

not even op
>>
>>18179853
It's just some dumb bitch.
>>
>>18179801
The stuff I listed in my OP can't even be considered baggage. Shit like drug addictions and children....that's baggage.

Inexperience with dating is not.
>>
>>18179634
nice rock you live under. women are shit because men don't discipline women anymore and we allow them to act like spoil children. Women are only reacting to the environment that we men allow them to have by giving them laws that protect them from having any responsibility and by not shaming them for their bad behavior.
>>
Go to NYC where the women are single because muh career, and not because muh meth addiction and two kids. They might be flaming libs who will schlick to day traders and cuck you because you're a beta bux, but it's better than getting pre-cucked by a single mom. In NYC women outnumber men almost 2:1 so you could also just play the field indefinitely.
>>
>>18179881
Feminism.
>>
>>18179764
>Dating adult women
>pedophillic

If she's 22 or above, she's an adult, no matter what age gap. Me dating a 18 yo would be weird. Me dating a 24 yo is not. We are the exact age my dad and mom were when they met, and incidentally the same goes for her parents.

Too long didn't read a 28 yo dating a 24 yo is not weird or pedo. You don't HAVE to date 30 year old women, just because you're going to be 30 in two years. THAT'S what's weird.
>>
I know a number of intelligent, professional women without children, or drug or other issues.

Children shouldn't really be baggage in that same category, although I sure as fuck wouldn't date a single mom.
>>
Question, bros
What are Californian women like and how easy is it to bag one? Just at least one, and I just mean bag, nothing else.

HOWEVER, the bonus question is how easily will they commit to their man?
>>
>>18179621
Kek.

Who is single at 30?
>Those who just got out of a long term relationship
>Those who are indesiderabile

That's it. Almost no one is single at 30 by choice or by accident.
>>
>>18179881
This is such a fucking cope. Women took the reigns you idiot. They have government power. If you thing you can "discipline" women under the current legal infrastructure you are a retard. Women do what they want, and get rewarded financially and legally at the expense of men.
>>
there are loads of marriageable women in cities...
>>
>>18179621
>unemployed
Well that's not necessarily a-
>two kids
Maybe if she's really-
>recovering meth addict
Run far away.
>>
>>18179621
>dead parents
>no baggage
Hmmm
>>
>>18179957
This. You may think the women available are shit, but you're not much better yourself.
>>
>>18179652
Plenty of women are fine in their 30s, but they're in relationships already because they have some worth. Your problem is SINGLE women in their 30s. A woman single at that age fucked up.
>>
>>18179918
>people think 28 and 24 is a weird age gap
What? As society has gotten more and more sexually open its gotten bizarrely prudish about even the smallest age gaps.
>>
>>18179963
That is exactly what I meant by "giving them laws and rights" but it is also a combination of not shaming them for their bad behavior. Single mothers are not shamed but instead they are told by the media that they are great when in reality the statistics show single mothers are horrible people.
>>
>>18179881
>women are shit
>in a board where there's a fuckton of depressed virgin neets

But sure, blame your failures on women.
>>
>>18179621

I'm going to be honest, and people will definitely call me a creep.

I'm 26 and I still talk to girls 16 - 25.

I don't see that slowing down anytime soon. So, if you can get past everyone's judgmental bullshit, just date younger girls.

They're actually pretty cool and chill. Just don't fuck them up, and chances are you might find your wife who you can help keep baggage free.
>>
>>18179621
No, it gets bigger :)
>>
>>18179621
In church groups a lot of single women your age are. Use those. Wisely.
>>
>>18179957
fucking kill me already.
>>
You aren't supposed to go after 30 year old women, they are naturally faulty by definition.

Just go for the 25 age group instead
>>
>>18179883
Did you just tell guys it's better off to play to the lesbian field, be a human flesh light, and die lonely? Because that's what happens to strong men in New York
>>
Which area of the country do you live in? Your situation sounds like Kentucky or some shit.
>>
File: 1489335154011.jpg (30KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1489335154011.jpg
30KB, 500x375px
>>18179621

>I am noticing that as I get older, the pool of dateable women is shrinking at light speed.

The pool of "dateable" women is only as quality as you are and only as plentiful as your compatibility allows. If you're a good dude you'll be able to attract good women, always, at any age.

You don't sound like a good dude. You sound like a judgmental cunt. If I were a middle aged woman who needed a stable, intelligent, mature man I would avoid you too.
>>
File: degenerates the movie.jpg (667KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
degenerates the movie.jpg
667KB, 1920x1080px
>>18179621
You are 28. Why are you looking at women in their 30s?

>>18180446
This. Prime dating age is half+7. For you, that's 21. So up your club game, dress well (Double check with /fa/) and go out dancing!

Leave the single mommies for the 40-somethings.

> Inb4 I don't like to / I'm a social retard.
Stop bitching and just fucking do it. It's Saturday night - why aren't you out?
>>
>>18179621
I'm only 25, but if I was you I would be looking to younger women. I fucked my 18-23 years of life and am back in school. Young women are plentiful and what you are looking for. I see women who are 16-27 on a daily basis, many of them have bf's, but there are plenty who don't. I would either start hanging around a campus regularly or I would take a class. You are entering the prime time of your life, as a man, assuming you are fit and have a good job. You don't have to settle for a used up for a used up woman. If you are in a small town move to a larger city, otherise your options will be limited.
>>
>>18179957

Lol, this is the biggest bullshit I've ever heard.

>Better get married early to the first girl I can lock down before I'm financially stable or really know what I want, cause like, uh, my parents did that!

Enjoy being divorced and never having enjoyed your youth.
>>
There are lots of women that are 30 and have their shit together. The thing is, men are more likely going to want to commit to that. This in turn means women who are fucked up make up a larger slice of the dating pool as life goes on.
>>
File: 1489541129164.gif (817KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
1489541129164.gif
817KB, 200x233px
>>18180779

>There are lots of women that are 30 and have their shit together. The thing is, men are more likely going to want to commit to that. This in turn means women who are fucked up make up a larger slice of the dating pool as life goes on.

If you have never been single and above the age of 30 I'm very curious as to how you came to this conclusion with no first hand experience.
>>
>>18179963
> triggered fem
> lel
>>
You are in your fucking prime. Start fucking hot early twentysometthing girls, avoid women nearing/at 30 like a fucking plague, that is when they get desperate and hit the wall with deprecating looks and to much baggage for anyone smart enough to not want to handle it.
>>
File: 1388107490782.gif (2MB, 400x229px) Image search: [Google]
1388107490782.gif
2MB, 400x229px
>>18179963

>mfw the redpill kicks in
>>
>>18180750
I've never said that.
People usually get married in their mid/late 20s and they have been with their partner for a few years, so generally you should have met your SO in your early 20s.
He's 5+ years late to the party and all he manages to get are leftovers.

>Enjoy being divorced and never having enjoyed your youth
Unless "enjoying your youth" = taking a thousand cocks down your throat, there's nothing you cannot do while being in a relationship.
I definitely enjoyed myself even if I was dating through most of my youth.

Plus - if you're getting married after 30, your risk of divorcing increases by 5% every year.
>>
>All these reject men thinking 20 years olds are going to want you when you're approaching 30

You know how ya'll always bitch about girls calling you creepy and being disgusted by your inappropriate behavior? Yeah, that only increases as you age.
>>
Start going to a church with a solid singles ministry. You might not meet 10/10's but the wife nature of them should be pretty good. If you meet a chic and you both choose to stop the church with the singles study but are both still interested in church, look for the churches that have older congregations and you will be like celebrities. Old couples love welcoming in New couples to their churches and you will fit right in.
>>
>>18181207
Except you're wrong. Creepy is in the nature of the approach, not in the age gap.

Three types of 22 year olds:
>Discusted by the idea of dating someone in their 30s
>Wouldn't mind, but also wouldn't mind someone their own age
>Actually prefers 30-somethings over 'boys'

You'll know which is which, but convincing yourself that every early twenties girl automatically finds you creepy by default, is dillusional. If you know your game, this is easily proven to be correct. Older women might also find your approach creepy.
>>
>>18182064

I think what that anon was trying to say was that most girls in their early twenties would be creeped out by a 30 year old dude approaching them in a bar. Also, if you struggle to pick up these girls when you were their age (or rather, girls weren't that interested in you) this isn't going to magically change just because you've got a career and a nice car.

I don't even think dating a girl in her early twenties is a good idea, unless you're close to that age as well. Very few of them know what they want and it's a bit of a liability in terms of a long term relationship. Unless you're just wanting to pump and dump, in which case they probably beat older women hands down.

I met the one I wanted to settle with in my late twenties and although I wish I'd shared a little bit more of my irresponsible youth with him, I'm really happy. It's also nice to feel confident about the person I'm with, as I'm old enough and experienced enough to know what I want and that this person offers it to me.
>>
>>18179621
>What is it about that age that just fucks up women?

The age doesn't fuck anyone up. It's the fact that people without baggage tend to end up in relationship, and the older you get, fewer and fewer of them remain because they've had longer to get into long term, committed relationships. There were more options in your early twenties because no one has gotten hitched at that point. It's basic logic you dummy.

> I have a hard time because I have no baggage of my own

That I have a hard time believing. If you have no baggage, why are you stuck on the Isle of Misfit Toys with the rest of us?
>>
>>18181207
Maybe for your worthless ass. Have some value and it won't be an issue. I'm turning 30 in 5 months and still bang 18/19 year olds.

I make over 70k a year, have an interesting job with aircraft, have talents, am funny -- basically I make a good boyfriend. Be better and women won't reject you.

"Ewww no! He's like, over 30 years old!" Said no woman ever about Brad Pit or George Clooney...
>>
OP, you're retarded. Your dating pool only increases in your 30s. You can date from 18 all the way to your own age.
>>
>>18182098

I honestly cannot think of anything more pathetic than fucking an 18 year old when you're nearly 30. They're rarely good in bed, you're essentially doing it to convince yourself you're not just a sad 30yr old who hasn't been able to find anybody good enough to settle down with.

No doubt they look better than a thirty-something but you couldn't pay me to put up with their drama and issues (which will be even more apparent if they're fucking a thirty year old).

The fact you're bragging so hard on a Vietnamese ironing board just confirms it. Yeah, you sound real great.

And protip - you're not Brad Pitt or George Clooney. Not really an accurate comparison to make, but whatever makes you feel better I guess.
>>
>>18182134

Also, I'd suggest not bragging about making 70k a year like it's impressive. It might be impressive to these 18yr olds who are still receiving an allowance from their parents, but as an adult, it's really not that much.
>>
>>18182134
Your post is pretty pathetic. You sound like a bitter virgin who got triggered by an older guy fucking girls your age.
>>
>>18182165

You sound like an older guy who fucks 18yr old girls and is now being forced to deal with the idea that everybody finds you creepy. Sorry anon.
>>
>>18179621
>I am noticing that as I get older, the pool of dateable women is shrinking at light speed.
>For example, I am 28.

You could easily date between 20 to 33 without any negative social stigma.
>>
>>18182134
I agree with this. I'm 24 and already look at 18 year olds like children. They sucked to date back then, why would they be better now that I'm older?

The whole women mature sooner thing is a complete joke.
>>
>>18182134
>>18182140
>>18182169
I'm the guy that bugged you so hard you keep spazzing out in an autistic fit

I bang girls of all ages. The fact you think I'm bragging shows how easily defensive you are. You have to ask yourself "why is that"? Why does someone elses success and happiness, which has nothing to do with you, make you so upset? I wasn't even bragging, just stating things that I find going well for me. It's like you wanted to bitch and shit talk instead of just thinking "oh, okay", but you actively put effort into being upset. Real attractive. I hear being upset about things on the internet is how you can essily display confidence.
>>
>>18182497
Why wouldn't you just bang one who's good at it?

Like I don't get the point when most chicks suck in bed. Get yourself a chick into what you're into who sucks mean dick and has the titties and hips you want and hold onto her.

I've never understood one night stand dudes. Like what is the point?
>>
>>18182492
Dude. You just bang them. Shit ain't hard to figure out. No one is saying marry them. How are you people getting your assholes so turned inside out about this?

If they were so unattractive, the porn industry wouldn't be swamped in girls who look so young and always lie on camera saying they are 18. Stop arguing this, you both sound ridiculous
>>
>>18182509
How long have you been married? Well, I was married for over 5 years, and I can tell you banging the same pussy gets old. Shocking, right? I bet you've never heard that rare piece of knowledge...
>>
>>18181197

Spare me your /pol/ statistical garbage, thanks, I'm not a woman, I'm not "hopping on the cock carousel," I'm a 30 year old man who ha been able to hook up with multiple women, explore different types of relationships and understand what I do and don't like, and become financially solvent. Now instead of finding some girl I met while I was just scraping by when I was in my early-mid 20s, I can find a girl that knows what I'm like when I own my own house, car, and am truly an adult.

Plus I can date all of the hot early 20s chicks that were dating dudes my age when I was their age.
>>
>>18179941
The same as Alabama, Wyoming, Oregon, Nevada, and Florida women.

But being a single guy at 28+ is difficult if you're wanting something exclusive. Lots of big women and single moms where I live, and I don't want to be a step-dad.
>>
>>18182547
It's not "/pol/ statistical garbage" - there are multiple studies that show how marrying too early and too late means high risk of divorce, as well as marrying someone much younger or much older than you.

I'm glad you've been able to hook up with hot 20s chicks and you're doing great with your life, but really most people aren't "single by choice" when they hit their 30s. You might be one of them and be happy with your life, but most people who are still single when they hit their 30 are single because they just ended a long term or because they're undesirable.

And honestly I'd be happier growing up with a person and becoming an adult with them, then just find someone who likes me because of what I have or how old I am.
Anyway, whatever makes you happy.
>>
>>18182511
Because random sex sucks. Sex doesn't really get good until like the 3rd time. And at that point if the chick is annoying me with her shitty personality then it's not worth it.
>>
>>18182519
There's a difference between having a squeeze and banging randos
>>
>>18182610
Then just keep them as fuck buddies. Why are you making this sound so much harder than it is?
>>18182610
Then move on?
>>
>>18182593

Alright, let me put it this way I guess - I'm very unlikely to believe in statistics related to sociological studies like this because there's often too much in the way of confirmation bias, or things that make statistical sense, like this quote here: "The researcher isn’t entirely sure but suggests it might have something to do with what he calls the “selection effect”: those who wait to wed may be the type of people who just aren’t cut out for marriage."

For someone to say that no one is single at 30 by choice or by accident is completely ridiculous, is my only point. Marriage is something you are presumably doing for the rest of your life, so acting like not getting locked down by 25 is some kind of sign you're a loser, instead of having a discerning eye and making sure you're marrying the right person, is ridiculous.
>>
>>18182737
>an 18 year old "buddy"

Philistine detected.

You do you I guess. I wouldn't brag about it as though it were an accomplishment or something though.
>>
>>18179732

Yes, it's real. Women in their 30's have a much larger chance of having a miscarriage or a down-syndrome baby. Those chances only go up from there. Personally I want to find the guy I want to be with by the time I'm 25, if that late.
>>
>>18179941

Well, the newest "sexual revolution" has made them slutty, so they're easy to fuck.

Commitment? Depends on age, and the real question is if they're actually WORTH committing to.
>>
>>18180001

I know. My dad is 42 and has a 28 year old girlfriend and it's fine. He gets weirded out when they end up occasionally remembering that when he was in high school, she was a kid, but an adult is an adult and he didn't know her until they started dating like three years ago.
>>
>>18180178

No, you're not creepy. That age range is the "ripe" area for mentally stable and attractive women who haven't fucked up. I'm 18 and I think I'll end up dating men who are 5-10 years older than me, because that's /their/ "ripe" age range.
>>
>>18180664

Lots of butthurt women in this thread for a pretty common problem.
>>
>>18182778
Your dads gf is working out her daddy issues with him. She'll leave him soon.
>>
>>18182786
lol

Women always have this inflated sense of ego

Like bitch you don't even know what bombastic means so clearly I'll be speaking over your head and you'll not even have the proper insult at your disposal.
>>
I actually prefer women who aren't in their early 20s. What fun is it dating a girl who doesn't have any money to do shit? I'm not taking your ass to Mexico just because you look good.
>>
File: 1490794232786.jpg (20KB, 280x275px) Image search: [Google]
1490794232786.jpg
20KB, 280x275px
>>18182799
>that fit chick you see on the mountain when hiking who is clearly like 30 and has bright kind eyes
>>
>>18182788

My dad's girlfriend has a great relationship with her father and she's a decent person. It's likely they'll get married or have a relationship for the rest of his life.
>>
>>18182804
Damn; you ever think about fucking mommy like daddy does, Bill?
>>
>>18182799

My problem is that chicks in their late 20s/early 30s hardly ever want to do shit. It's just "go home from work, make a sensible dinner, glass of white wine, cuddle with their fluffy white dog, Netflix, bed." Maybe on the weekends it's a hike and brunch and mimosas "with the bitches" and that's it.

Even the trip to Mexico would just be sitting at the goddamned resort and doing nothing. A 20-something at least wants to go party and explore.
>>
>>18182815
Yeah but at 30 I don't want to party anymore hahah! So they fit me perfectly!
>>
>>18182819

Sucks for you! This is why I'm still happily single at 30.
>>
>>18182824
Partys are boring though

unless they're with weird people like goths or hippies

normal parties are boring as fuck
>>
>>18182807

I'm a woman and the thought of banging her is utterly repulsive, thanks.

Sometimes things just are as someone says they are.
>>
>>18182834
Damn so she's not a hottie with a boddie?
>>
>>18182828

Maybe you don't know how to party. Nothing better than learning about new people, crafting new friendships, and finding new adventures. Plus booze is just great.
>>
>>18182839
Party people are boring people. They never have anything interesting to say.

I don't think you've been to a hippie party before but it's a whole lot more fun than a normal one. Same with goth ones where there's people getting stockaded and whipped.

Normal parties are extremely boring. Just a bunch of airheads talking about nothing with no opinion that isn't prescribed and predictable with a pervading precident surrounding them.
>>
File: 1346722880789.png (190KB, 373x327px) Image search: [Google]
1346722880789.png
190KB, 373x327px
>>
>>18182838

Frankly? No. My dad is no prize himself at the moment and he always liked them a bit on the chunky side. She's an okay-looking lady, though. Would be a 6.5/10 if she lost some weight, and he'd be an 8 or a 9 if he did.

Most importantly I have no interest in being tunnel buddies with my dad. A woman wouldn't give me children either.
>>
>>18182850
So you're good breeding stock then?
>>
>>18182852

Give me six months and I will be. I'm about forty pounds overweight, but I used to be ninety pounds overweight.
>>
>>18182864
mmm

shawdy wit da thiqness
>>
>>18182748
>Philistine
Ugh god, I think I know exactly what the issue is here. You're an ugly awkward faggot that can't get a girl of any age. No one uses that word and meets women...
>>
>>18183933
I'm actually 6'2", built, and good looking lol

Women are too stupid for me, they aren't difficult.
>>
>>18180856
Actually men in their 30s are kind of creepy lol

I'm 24 and wouldn't date a 30 plus man
>>
An alternative perspective to your situation:

>22-years-old.
>Have only been in one relationship (lasting four years. It was bad.)
>Entirely un-broken as a person.
>Friends are all 25+.
>Have a 'thing' going with a dear friend of two years.
>He is 28 and guarded as fuck because of a lifetime of baggage and failed relationships.

It has nothing to do with women getting fucked up as they get older, anon; It happens to a lot of people regardless of gender. You're more the exception to the rule than you seem to realize.
>>
>>18179621
Its not the age specifically. It's people that age where you live. Time to expand your area.
>>
>>18184048
The fact that you mention your height as the first thing tells it all. Height isn't attractive, contrary to what /r9k/ thinks. At 6'2" you for sure aren't good-looking. Your face and body are deformed.

You're one of those typical "I-I-I'm a virgin by choice! I could get any girl I want to because I'm tall!" autists.
>>
>>18184600
>At 6'2" you for sure aren't good-looking. Your face and body are deformed.
Lol.
Like Ben Affleck, Gerald Butler, Daniel Cudmore or all those other ugly tall dudes.

Come on.
>>
File: IMG_3097.png (24KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3097.png
24KB, 500x522px
i might be late to the party, but holy shit, op.

you must be glaringly blind to your own red flags. if you don't have any relationship experience by 28, that means you're not bf material.

pic related

the problem is that females who aren't dating material either, still get into relationships because guys fuck anything. those are the ones that will end up with all the mentioned baggage at age 30 (when they fuck up the relationship they are in for good). basically, people that are capable of a relationship are long gone at that age. what is left is unexperienced guys like you (because nobody wanted to date you to begin with) and females with bagage because they should have stayed single anyways but found someone simply because they have a vagina. so yeah, you're pretty much fucked right now unless you start to acknowledge that those females are your equivalent and you won't get one from the first batch anymore.

stop thinking you're superior to them. you are leftovers all the same. if you had a vagina you'd have two kids too by now.
>>
>>18179883
Young women do not outnumber young men in NYC. Moreover, you will be competing with a group of ultra-polished and high-income young men who get all the interest from women, with each woman thinking she might be able to lock down such a man, while most men have to fight for interest constantly.
>>
If you aren't Chad then give up.

This should be like, necessary information.
>>
>>18184637
You're on the wrong board. Go back to /r9k/.
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.