[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need friends can talk to every day or at least a few times

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: pengo.gif (305KB, 261x199px) Image search: [Google]
pengo.gif
305KB, 261x199px
I need friends can talk to every day or at least a few times a week. I want to be companions and buddies with someone. Please help me, I need it.
>>
Do you like anime?
>>
I'd give you a big ole hug if I could, stranger.
>>
File: 1489451346593m.jpg (97KB, 1024x810px) Image search: [Google]
1489451346593m.jpg
97KB, 1024x810px
Everyone needs to get their asses over to /pol/ and see the glory that is pony warfare
>>
>>18179597
Yes

>>18179601
Thank you I would appreciate it.

>>18179606
Huh?
>>
>>18179612
Switch to the politics board and watch how to properly make friends
>>
>>18179618
Oh, cool meme dude
>>
File: robot.png (453KB, 549x771px) Image search: [Google]
robot.png
453KB, 549x771px
>>18179577
I will be your friend.
>>
>>18179631
When will you exist?
>>
>>18179577
Well people need to choose you, so tell us about yourself. Or try the soc board.
>>
File: robot2.png (105KB, 264x328px) Image search: [Google]
robot2.png
105KB, 264x328px
>>18179641
Always.
>>
>>18179646
I'm a software engineering student. I like travelling and exploring. I like practising art, reading and generally relaxing at home on my computer. I expect this is the case because I never have anyone to do anything else with though and would like to try new things.
>>
>>18179655
Also it's worth mentioning that I will be graduating in a month or so
>>
Not even random people on the internet will talk to me. What the hell is wrong with me? I really don't understand
>>
If you need help getting friends there are bigger problems that you need help with. Start by improving your appearance and hygiene- you could tell me you look fine but there is always room for improvement. You have to be approachable before you can approach others.
>>
>>18179577
Hang in there bro, i'm lonely too

i'm giving you a friendly internet tap on the back
>>
File: star.png (13KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
star.png
13KB, 512x512px
>>18179703
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbPRGDwlfqs
>>
>>18179733
I'm already quite hygienic and I've worked on my appearance getting nice clothes and a nice haircut. At this point I'm hopeless and I believe I will be alone for the rest of my life. There's nothing I can do.

>>18179738
Thank you

>>18179739
Why are you linking me this shitty song?
>>
[email protected]
give me an email
>>
>>18179751
>What the hell is wrong with me? I really don't understand
>>
>>18179752
Alright I sent an email
>>
>>18179770
I don't get it, is that a lyric or something?
>>
>>18179803
I don't get it... you don't like being alone? You need a companion? A buddy?
>>
I'll be your friend man. I'm on the computer like 8 hours a day usually.

Do you have Discord?
>>
>>18179915
I appreciate the offer but I want a friend to be with in person
>>
>>18179994
What, do you live in a middle state or something? Go out and meet someone.
>>
>>18179751
I said in my post "you could tell me you look fine but there is always room for improvement". There was a reason for that. What you believe as having nice clothes or a nice haircut is all relative to the person. When you are trying to get certain kinds of friends or people to talk to you always have to think about how you present yourself and it has to be really good and in their clique. There is always room for improvement. There is always more area for you to get better at. Don't give up.
>>
>>18179577
How have you not made any friends from school? Literally a thriving environment for meeting people and making friends.

Op maybe you just need to learn to talk to people. Socialize. Even if you feel there isnt anything of substance to say or add to a conversation. Just fucking vocalize your thoughts man. Get out there and "act" like a normie if you have to. Or seek friends who are actually into the things that you are by going out and taking part in those things. Again, talk to people.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.