[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boyfriend is always angry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5809.jpg (368KB, 1386x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5809.jpg
368KB, 1386x2048px
My boyfriend always is in a bad mood. He's super critical of me and just always gives me dirty looks. He usually uses the excuse that he's tired. But I don't think that's any reason to be mean to someone. He doesn't even treat his friends like this when he's tired. It's just me..

I feel like he just doesn't love me anymore and I've been considering taking a break because it's stressing me the fuck out.
>>
Could be a lot of things, but first let me ask: are you sure he's actually angry at you? Or could you be misinterpreting his looks and criticisms to mean negativity when there's none actually there.

Criticism is one of those things that seems like a negative thing on the surface, but is actually the sign of a deep and trusting relationship.
>>
>>18179374
The WHOLE point of having a boyfriend is to enhance your life. If he makes your life LESS happy, why stay with him.

Note: "Because I love him" is not an answer. You can't love someone who makes your life worse.
>>
>>18179461
>You can't love someone who makes your life worse.
You definitely can. You just shouldn't be with them.
>>
>>18179383
You just justified nagging.
>>
>>18179383
Sometimes I do take some do his criticism as anger. Because he doesn't say some things very nicely. Like when we are at he gym. And that I don't mind.

But sometimes he gets mad at me over the way I walk. I do kinda see it as nagging. It makes me feel really bad and defensive.
>>
>>18179481
Post a picture of yourself or a girl who looks like you.
>>
>>18179374
Do yourself a favor and exchange
>taking a break
with
>break up
It will be easier for both of you to use clear terms.
>>
>>18179494
We do live together. Which is why I wanted to take a break.
>>18179489
W-why?
>>
>>18179506
Because that's what we do. If a guy is bitching about his girlfriend, we evaluate him and see if he can do better.
>>
>>18179374
Are you me? Except it's my crush. and he's just very critical of me and hates everyone.
>>
>>18179514
Thirding this.

Sounds like my boyfriend too.

Fucking sick of trying to make him happy. He'll never be happy.
>>
>>18179471
>You just justified nagging.

and you're justifying refusal to do self-improvement

>>18179481
There is a difference between criticism and nagging, but are you sure it's being crossed? Generally if you're being defensive and you know it, then you're admitting that you're in the wrong. If you believe something is genuinely a good thing to improve on, then admit that when he "nags" you. If it's stupid bullshit that he's asking, though, by all means tell him so, and if he disagrees and doesn't back off after talking about it like an adult, the question finally becomes "is the relationship worth it to put up with this aspect of him"?

Thing is, to be fair you gotta go through this process before asking that last question. Have you?
>>
My boyfriend is a total grumpy angry ass who hates almost everything and get triggered at small things like a cashier in a store or something like that. Despite of this side of his personality I managed to find good qualities in him through our chatting (Also I was and still madly attracted to him because of unknown reason). Now he is in love with me and makes me happy everyday. I wonder if I\our relationship has changed him a bit or is it a temporary thing. I hope it's not.
>>
>>18179520
i suggest you suck his cock, deepthroat it. just fucking suck and stroke it until he blows his load down your throat. say thank you daddy i want to do that again.
>>
>>18179374
Dump.
>>
>>18179719
Yeah!! Suck and lick you fucking white bitch!
>>
I have this too

When I'm tired I fucking explode at people close to me for even talking loud or for things not going my way even in the slightest, but I wouldn't do that in public because it's bad for you career to do that at your workplace for example

I'm fully conscious about it but that doesn't take away from the physical feelings that things like noises I don't like, people being in my way or me not finding something I need induce in me
>>
>>18179481
He criticizes the way you walk? That's fucked, gurl.
>>
>>18179481
>But sometimes he gets mad at me over the way I walk.
dude has mental issues, or is secretly doing drugs. when i was an adderall addict i would get wound up about total nonsense bullshit like that, and yes even did once criticize someone for the way they walked. when i went clean i realized how insane i was.

anyways, if he's ragging on you for minute things like that, it's time to look for the door
>>
OP, how is your sex life with your bf?

I'm just saying, if you guys aren't having regular sex, or if you've been having less sex since this anger issue started, it could be that. I know that I get really fucking irritable and angry towards my gf when she hasn't put out for awhile.

Most importantly though, talk to him about the issue if you haven't already. Communication is always of the utmost importance in any relationship.
>>
>>18179374
how old are u, OP?
>>
Being treated like that is factually abuse.

If he abuses you then when you have kids you risk him abusing you in front of your kids or abusing the kids themselves. Abuse has terrible consequences on people. Do not let him do this to you. You will find somebody out there who actually loves you and won't treat you this way. But you won't find them as long as you're with him.

Don't get pulled into this trap of thinking you can make it better or that the situation can improved. That is a common reason that trap people in abusive relationships. Get out of there now.

This instantly makes him not BF material and infinitely enough grounds to stop seeing him. Find another BF.
>>
>>18179374
Maybe he's the Hulk
>>
>>18179719
I do wanna do that. Too bad he rarely shows interest in sex.
>>
If I had a bf I was inlove with and very attracted to I'd just fuck his brains out or do whatever he wanted in bed to see if that destressed him. Then maybe after sex he'd be more willing to talk about whatever it is that's bothering him if anything major.

Too bad I'm a NEET and no one even knows I exist.
>>
>>18180917
Maybe he's depressed. That's the only thing I can think of off the top of my head that kills someone's sex drive. That or some other type of health issue.
>>
>>18179374
Your bf sounds like I once used to be. Truth is that I was secretly using crystel meth behind her back. You should check if he's hiding a drug problem.
>>
I'm sort of like this.

My girlfriend can be a bit inconsiderate at times, and just load her problems on me without warning the second I wake up. I usually sleep like shit because she insists on spending nearly every second of the day together because she doesn't understand how to undertake hobbies, or she's too sick to do it. So I usually end up doing shit with her all day, then I spend the night doing the things that I need to do, only to immediately have my sleep cut short by her barging into my room to wake me up and complain at me about something.

Whenever I start to relax, she always has to remind me about that thing I said I was going to do. Like the reason I sat down was because I had so much free time that I didn't know what to do with myself, and not because I was tired and needed a break. It's never anything vitally important either, just a favor or something that isn't time sensitive. Like, okay dear, my life is practically falling apart and I have 20 other things I need to get done, but I'll go install that new door because you want to see what it looks like while I'm exhausted. Sure.

Then she claims that I never seem interested in having sex. Well no fucking shit, I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't! That's a right lie though, unless somehow she's misinterpreting me pulling her pants down, bending her over the countertop, and spanking her ass as some sort of greeting. Shit, maybe I need to take a trip to her hometown. Even when I do make advances, well what the fuck, you end up pushing me away. Then you bitch about it later. I don't get it.

Seems like the only time she, "wants" to have sex is when she realizes, "Oh shit, it's been two months since we've done that thing he likes, better just fucking lie there like a dead fish.". Like fuck I'm going to fuck her if she's not into it, man. That's beyond the entire fucking point. She's not even willing to try anything new.
>>
>>18179374
Bf sounds major depressed.

Sometimes people with depression turn on the ones they care about the most because they feel they can push them harder without pushing them away.
>>
>>18181155
>Seems like the only time she, "wants" to have sex is when she realizes, "Oh shit, it's been two months since we've done that thing he likes, better just fucking lie there like a dead fish.". Like fuck I'm going to fuck her if she's not into it, man. That's beyond the entire fucking point. She's not even willing to try anything new.

This is like my wife except she would be happy only having sex enough times in order to have a couple of kids.

She's seriously asking for me to go fuck some hooker or other girl
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.