[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I offended a friend in highschool and i feel shitty about it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I had this really attractive female friend in high school, who took an interest in me (as friends and because we were into the same music). She even said she was interested in meeting more of my family after becoming friends with my cousin at her job. She even became worried about me when got into problems in schoo with friends and grades.

During the same time, i just had a bitter break up with my horrible gf, and was petty enough to be completely over showing respect to women. I also heard her talking about leaving our group of friends once high school ended. Out in public i cringily hit on her while she bent out to take something out of her backpack.

I still feel terrible about doing that because it was really obvious that she enjoyed hanging out with me because i was clearly not like that before. When we became friends two guys came to hit on her, she was clearly used to dealing with the unwanted attention. I feel like i let her down.

Maybe i'm whiteknighting her because was really beautiful, with the same body as pic. I really like to not be a perverse kind of a guy, and i always remember having done that to her.

The last time i saw her was when i ran into her in community college and she hugged me, then the next time i saw her she was awkward and just said hi. I get that she couldn't have been too dissapointed if hse hugged me, i still am mad at myself that i offened her like that.

I remember being a kid and seeing other beaner kids being casually perverse and hating that kind of careless and direct disrespect. I feel like i've failed my childhood self.
>>
>>18179321
Realise she's been hit on 9 million times and experienced infinitely more awkward moments. It's unlikely she even remembers what you said or did. Why do you still feel bad about it? Everyone does awkward shit when theyre young dude.
>>
>>18179325
>she's been hit on 9 million times and experienced infinitely more awkward moments
and many of them actually led to sex which is at least memorable lol
>>
>>18179325
>Why do you still feel bad about it?
It's not rational, i feel like i'll make the same mistake, i hit on her in such a cringe way also. You're right i should move on.
>>
I only came here to say thanks for the fap material
>>
2Dfag here

I'm gonna enjoy fucking my hand to her. Baby baby baby so fucking delicious.
>>
>>18179672
That's not actually her, i wouldn't post here, but have fun cheating on your waifu with 3dpdg.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.