[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I tell someone no?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I just got invited to a party but I don't really wanna go, I'm just not a party type of guy it's just not my scene. Now the thing is though, I don't wanna tell him no I can't go. I don't know why but I always say yes to everything I just can't being myself to say no, my question is how do I bring myself to say no?
>>
>>18179204
Damn you'd be useful to have around and take advantage of if I wanted to "borrow" money off someone
>>
>>18179204
With this attitude you will go to party. Then some qtie asks you to buy her drink. Then to see your later. Then to date. Then fuck. And before you know it you will say yes on wedding and have more babies than you ever wanted.

Where is the problem? Sounds like fairytale.
>>
Shit! I'm in that EXACT fucking situation right now! I have to go to this party in 3 fucking hours and I do not want to go! I hate parties. Yeah, they'll be weed, but not immediately, so yeah. Why do I say I'll come to these things? I'm also going to have to go by myself which will make things even more awkward. Also there's a tiny possibility some guy who I fucked a long time ago and it's still awkward because autism will be there, or his friends will be there and act like bitches to me. Fuck this world why do I do this? Oh, because I'm a stupid bitch. Fuck. Anyway, cheers! Maybe it won't be so bad?
>>
>>18179204
First you practice saying no then you say it.

Btw this is actually a very serious psychological issue. I recommend you seek help.
>>
Best thing to do when you cant think of something to say is just say it. 'Sorry man, not feeling it tonight'. Be alpha. If you dont want to, dont go
>>
Jesus you dumb fucks you just tell them no.JUST DO IT.

Think about all the fun online, the wasted time, tomorrow with no hangover, think about all the time you lost talking to bitches that were polite to you at most.

Tell them that you're tired, sorry, you'll try to go next time. You'll gain mad respect because you did what you wanted and didn't thought shit about what others thought.

DO IT, ALL OF YOU, DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, AND DON'T THINK ABOUT DISAPPOINTING PEOPLE THAT WOULD DISAPPOINT YOU AT THE BLINK OF AN EYE.

JUST DO IT.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.