[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possible relationship advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: how_pu10[1].jpg (25KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
how_pu10[1].jpg
25KB, 245x245px
How do I confirm that this girl in my office is actually interested in me?

In the beginning when she had just joined the place, I wasn't too interested in her and vice versa.
However, after a couple of months I noticed she used to ask me for help even though there were more experienced people around her.
One day we even spent 25 minutes discussing auto transmission cars(?) and politics among other things.

As the days progressed i started to feel something for her. I'm not exactly sure what, since I kept telling myself it's just a passing infatuation.

I need to know how to handle this smoothly so there's no awkwardness even if things go south. I'm scared of anything further happening since I saw another colleague of mine just lose interest in everything after a girl ditched him.
>>
I'd invite her for coffee
>>
>>18179200
Listen to him op.

There is nothing to lose if you dont expects miracles to happen.
>>
>>18179198
>scared
>since I saw another colleague lose interest in everything after a girl ditched him

What would you do if someone you loved ditched you, OP?

Does the risk mean you shouldn't love anyone?
>>
>>18179200
>>18179215

She's more of a tea person.

Also, she seemed to be a bit reserved before I actually got to know her. So I don't know how open she will be to the idea of coffee
>>
>>18179259
Just don't make it a big deal. Make up an excuse to meet up. Don't treat it like a date.
>>
>>18179242

The thing is I haven't been in a proper relationship for almost 6 years now.

Sure, I had an attraction to a couple of girls but that was just on the physical level.
I don't want to screw up and lose a possible friendship as well.
>>
>>18179263

I know this may seem dumb, but how exactly do I go about doing this?
She never comes for the company picnics nor for any of the after office informal meets either.
She practically runs home after closing time
>>
File: 1486054830570.jpg (40KB, 300x419px) Image search: [Google]
1486054830570.jpg
40KB, 300x419px
>>18179289
>One day we even spent 25 minutes discussing auto transmission cars(?) and politics among other things.
if this actually happened then the next time the two of you have a conversation ask her if she wants to grab some 'tea'. do it at the end of the conversation.
>>
>In the beginning when she had just joined the place, I wasn't too interested in her and vice versa.
>However, after a couple of months I noticed she used to ask me for help even though there were more experienced people around her.
>One day we even spent 25 minutes discussing auto transmission cars(?) and politics among other things.

None of these indicate romantic interest. Period.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.