[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im in need of relationship /adv/ice Two girls: Girl A and Girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: girl.jpg (69KB, 600x839px) Image search: [Google]
girl.jpg
69KB, 600x839px
Im in need of relationship /adv/ice

Two girls: Girl A and Girl B.

Girl A is one of my closest friends, we used to date but i broke it off as i didnt feel that kind of connection. She still has very strong feelings towards me.

Girl B: Someone i never really took the time to know, i talked casually to when girl A was around, and thats about it.

Ive recently started to get to know girl B quite well, and well i like her. We have a lot in common but also strengths and weaknesses that are different. I think that we would do really well in a relationship and i want to ask her out.

The problem is Girl A and Girl B are best friends, Girl B knows Girl As feelings for me.

Girl B has been making it pretty clear that she wants something, overall snugly//clingy, sending x's, other shit as well.

But i dont know, Would it hurt girl A? Would girl B be willing to date me knowing about girl A? Would i be a dick for asking, and putting girl B in that situation ??
>>
>>18179134
Sometimes you have to be bold to success in game called life.

Who cares who will you hurt in the process. Ask them both on date if you must. Females hates competition. They arent made out of sugar, they will manage.
>>
Idk man go with what you want, just don't be a dick.
>>
>>18179239
I just think that asking girl b out would hurt girl a, if girl b says yes it could ruin their friendship hurting both of them. I dont want to hurt either of them, but i do really fancy girl b
>>
>>18179233
Normally i wouldnt care. But im super close friends with one and if i dont date girl b i can see us becoming good friends. For me its worth missing out on a relationship with girl b if it would hurt girl a. But would it hurt girl a fuck i dont know, what im trying to ask you guys is, if you were girl a would me dating girl b make you maf, angry, jellious etc
>>
Okay yeah, if I were girl A, I'd probably be really upset. But I'm not her, and she may be cool with it. I would ask her first, talk to her about it. You never know. But suddenly springing the question on girl B could also but her in a tough situation. I know I would never agree to go out with someone my best friend has strong feelings for.
>>
>>18179304
Even if you knew the guy would never go out with her? And you liked the guy?
>>
>>18179315
Well, that would depend on two things. 1. How much do I like this guy?
2. And Is it worth risking this friendship over?
How good of friends are the two girls?
>>
>>18179329
Girls are best friends. Super close.

I like the girl alot, and from the signs shes been giving me i think she likes me aswell.

I dont want to put either of them in a bad situation.

I would talk to girl a about it, but chances are girl b would see it cos they pretty much live together.
>>
>>18179357
I would still try to make an effort to talk to girl A. Maybe meet up with her or skype or something? If i were her, I'd really appreciate that you'd care enough to ask. It really seems to depend on A's feelings. If they're that close, chances are girl B won't date you if she knows it'll hurt girl A.
>>
>>18179371
Yea, i ill ask girl a. Any tips on how i would say it / phrase it ?

Something like
"i ive been thinking about girl b, about asking her out would that be cool with you?"

Or something else? I have no clue what im doing here lol
>>
>>18179384
Yeah that sounds good. Hopefully she says it is cool. Good luck!
>>
>>18179396
Would she say its cool, even if its not?

Maybe she could feel pressured to say its fine (especially if girlb has talked to her about me) and slowly get jellious/dislike me.
>>
>>18179407
Yeah, that could happen. You should ask her to be honest and reassure her that it's okay if she thinks it's not cool. I would make it clear that you're asking because you don't want to hurt your friendship with her in the long run.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.