[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should you just focus on becoming wealthy if you just want a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

Should you just focus on becoming wealthy if you just want a relationship with someone this pretty ?

If wealth isn't the answer then what is ?
>>
>>18178914
If you want a highly desirable partner, you should become highly desirable yourself.

Be attractive physically. Dress well.
Have an interesting personality. Be passionate about the things you do. Do interesting things that are worth being told: travel, engage in extreme sports, have fancy hobbies, whatever. Be charismatic and funny. Take risks.
Be wealthy and financially stable, and willing to spend money on her.
>>
The problem with this worldview is the pretense that the only thing women care about is wealth. There are tons of women out there who care about things other than that - therefore you can find a woman like that without being wealthy; all you have to do is find those women.

Hell I see these women all the time. Sometimes I wonder where this attitude that "women want wealth" even comes from, because I honestly don't interact with that type very much. But I live in a super liberal area, so maybe it's a culture thing.
>>
Confidence and passion for life. If you're passionate about something and do it well, you're probably getting paid for it. Money is just a result of leading a good life. If you aim for just the money without actually loving life and doing what you want, you'll become one of those old rich dudes with mail order brides wondering why you're never happy.
>>
>>18179332
>Money is just a result of leading a good life.

...you can't seriously believe that, can you? I mean the things aren't mutually exclusive, but they're sure as hell not synonymous.
>>
>>18178925
>Be wealthy and financially stable
Kek, like it's just a muscle I can flex
>>
>>18178914
Hello Elliot Rodger, back from the dead I see?
>>
if you are uggo beta but have cash, expect to get some puss but also get cucked a lot. I mean, the chances are like 85% that this will happen at some point and not even once.

If you are alpha handsome expect to get laid easily, but some moneybag sucker will be the one to marry her. This is a better position because you can keep fucking younger girls and switch to new once she feels like settling down with "man of success", he will get her last good years anyway since they start aging then.
>>
>>18179335
>>18179335
The point is you shouldn't let money direct what you do just by itself. Do what you want, do it passionately and you'll be way happier and that will make you more attractive. In the big picture, money isn't an issue.
>>
If you're going for 8+/10 women, you need more than just wealth. I mean wealth is part of the equation, but there's a ton of rich guys now. You have to compete with them with physical attractiveness and just being interesting.
>>
>>18179346
I agree, except I don't think it's true in the slightest that doing what makes you happy will totally take care of the need for money. There's little relationship there, if any.
>>
>>18178914
The ugliest, poorest, shortest guy in the world will score with the hottest woman if

1. he treats her well
2. he listens to her
3. he makes her laugh
>>
>>18179465
>4. has money
Let's be real. Money provides security and inherently women seek this. The more he can provide the better since it caters to their vain nature. Security = no worries = good life.
>>
pursuing someone just for their looks is very shallow. No offense but you can do better and find a girl who is in love with you and isn't too ugly. Getting money for the sake of someone else is very unfulfilling
>>
>>18179330
It doesn't really matter if women care about wealth or not. You cannot devote time and money to travelling, gym, or multiple hobbies and pursuits without money, which means you need a base level of income.

Women want the full package. And why wouldn't they?
>>
>>18179465
you are full of shit you little fag.
>>
>>18179486
so then the question is not "why do women want me to have money" but rather "why do I need to have money to do the things I want to do", which is a completely different matter.

The answer to the OP question is still "no, you do not need to focus on money to get women"
>>
>>18179756
>if you want a desirable partner you should become desirable yourself

>work out, travel, do cool shit, have hobbies etc.

How are you supposed to do any of that without money? lol
>>
>>18179794
>if you want a desirable partner you should become desirable yourself
>work out, travel, do cool shit, have hobbies etc.

Will this meme ever end?
>>
>>18179335
depends on one's definition of good

>>18179336
bretty fitting analogy actually
>>
>>18178914
Short answer: Yes, if you want to bag hot chicks consistently, or even wife one up, you're gonna need cash. Not professional athlete rich, but you at least need to be able to pay your bills, have money left over for fun, afford nice things like a decent car, clothes, etc.

Long answer: It's entirely possible that you can eventually end up with a hot chick, but probly not a young one unless you pick that up straight outta high school. Yes, you can find a girl with similar hobbies, tastes, things you're into, but even at that, without the money to actually do those things you're putting yourself at a disadvantage. Every woman is different, and while SOME might not care about material wealth, the VAST MAJORITY do. Even tangentially, an inability on their man's part to be financially stable pretty much fucks you. Most marriage problems are a result of money, after all. And it's been proven that marriages are more unstable when a woman makes more than her husband. For women and dating, the worst thing is being ugly. For men, the worst thing is being poor. And that's mostly because money affords you the ability to do things that women like, not necessarily because they just like looking at all the extra 0's in your bank account.
>>
>>18178914
You could go back in time to like elementary school choose a target you think will be hot in the future and become childhood friends with her
>>
>>18179465
I read this post in Bill Burr's voice and each of your lines was a punchline
>>
>>18179832
It's not a meme. There are women who don't mind a poorer guy who makes her "feel good" but plenty of them still want the security blanket, that or they themselves are educated and have a decent career and they want a guy at their "level".
>>
>>18179484
Yeah sex and dating is inherently shallow. Fun fact though, most people can be good looking if they try. That some women don't want to try to look good is not the man's fault, just as its not womens' fault if he doesn't try to become more sexworthy to them.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.