[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 23

File: male-female[1].jpg (72KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
male-female[1].jpg
72KB, 1200x800px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online. As for HOW, that requires first hand experience to understand. Just go out and do it. Over and over.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Should I contact/try one last time/confess how I feel before they move away because I want "closure"?
Let's be real here. You don't want closure. Closure is a lie you're telling yourself. What you actually mean is you want is to magically convince/trick them in to liking you. Move on. This isn't healthy.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, fart guy, platonic cuddling guy
Fuck off
>>
Is it true that men have wet dreams if they don't masturbate and that their sex-drive works like hunger?
>>
>>18178828
I'm not sure if I would describe it like hunger. But there is generally a need to get off at least once in some time period, depending on each mans libido. Which is why it's often suggested to refrain from jacking off if you're in a dating slump, it's going to help make you more willing to take risks.
>>
Ladies, is it true that you would love to care and nurture your boyfriend/husband if he got a non-infectious illness that forced him to stay in bed for a few days?

Like, cook him meals and shit. I always read that women like doing this and I don't believe it.
>>
>>18178867
Yeah, I'd cook him.
>>
>>18178828
I went a week without masturbating not so long ago, my testicles were aching and I felt extremely depressed
>>
>>18178867
I mean, I wouldn't mind doing it.
I usually cook for my boyfriend and clean our house anyway, so being extra nice to him wouldn't be a huge deal.
>>
>>18178870
hot
>>18178828
Yes, some men get wet dreams if they don't masturbate for weeks on end.
>>
>>18178828
It's not exactly hunger.
It makes me reckless. In a sense, it is a hunger for some sort of adrenaline rush.

I didn't masturbate for one month and I became super analytical and obsessed, to the point I challenged my professor's method, in the class, in front of many of his PhD students, I just walked up to the board, pointed out his mistake and wrote down my solution. At that moment I felt like I could take on anything.
Of course later I realized what I did was career suicide. At least I know I would never work in the same area as him, ever again.
>>
>>18178828
Yes.
>>
>>18178828
>Is it true that men have wet dreams if they don't masturbate and that their sex-drive works like hunger?
Not for me personally, I've never had one.

But it does cause some erratic emotional behavior.
>>
>had an argument with my boyfriend earlier in the week
>kind of a cumulative argument about all the little shit he does that bothers me and it all boiled over
>went out with some girlfriends last night
>drunk a bit, they wanted to go dancing
>wasn't feeling it very well and just sat in a booth
>another woman saw I was glum and came to cheer me up
>she was nice and friendly, I unloaded on her about my bf
>ended up ditching my friends and going for a walk with her
>talked about stuff
>finally she kissed me
>i didn't resist
>kind of panicked after that and said i wanted to go home
>she gave me her number then we shared an uber
i'm feeling really guilty now. should i tell my boyfriend? i always thought i was straight, why did it not feel wrong kissing her? is she a lesbian? should i see her again?
>>
>>18178910
>should i tell my boyfriend?
Yes, absolutely.

>i always thought i was straight, why did it not feel wrong kissing her?
You might be bi.

>is she a lesbian?
Either lesbian or bisexual.

>should i see her again?
No, unless you break up with your boyfriend.
>>
>>18178910
That's the reaction of an average woman upon being kissed by another woman.

There's no need to hide it from your bf.
>>
>>18178910
>should i tell my boyfriend?
Yes. This is 2017 and kissing someone of the same sex is the same as kissing someone of the opposite sex.

>i always thought i was straight, why did it not feel wrong kissing her?
Probably bi. Possibly just drunk. Maybe you don't really car. Why does it matter?

> is she a lesbian?
Sounds like a question she could answer.

>should i see her again?
Not if you're in an exclusive relationship with your boyfriend you shouldn't. Also, she probably has poor judgement if you unloaded about your boyfriend on her and she still kissed you. Everyone knows you don't go after someone in a relationship. It's a shitty thing to do.
>>
>>18178910
> i always thought i was straight, why did it not feel wrong kissing her
Did you feel a tingling sensation in your crotch when she touched you?
>>
>>18178910
She sounds like a cunt that took advantage of the situation to try and hook up with you.

Also fuck yes you should tell your bf and NO you should not see her again.
>>
>>18178910
She's one of those predatory dykes. Stay away.

They only want to "turn" straight girls into their harem of sexual slaves that live otherwise normal lives.
>>
File: 1467766385531.jpg (15KB, 480x243px) Image search: [Google]
1467766385531.jpg
15KB, 480x243px
Girls:

what things do guys do/act that makes you fall in love/crush on them?

tell me so I can steal it
>>
File: tmp_9133-149098986854058540434.png (429KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9133-149098986854058540434.png
429KB, 1070x601px
How come nobody wants to talk to me?
>>
>>18178931
>what things do guys do/act that makes you fall in love/crush on them?
Being witty/funny. Showing interest in me as a person, being interesting to talk to. Kindness. Being able to set boundaries and stand for themselves, take no bullshit. Be courteous, charming, good at flirting.

Other than, like - being attractive. But I guess that's given.
>>
>>18178867
Not a boyfriend but a dear friend of mine ended up in emergency psychiatric care a while ago. I visited him and took him out for a walk, gave him something to drink when he got thirsty, watched out for traffic (he was drowsy), etc.

I thought I wasn't supposed to let it show that I enjoyed it but he saw my face and said he could tell and that I was a true friend because of it.
>>
>>18178931
Splash orange juice, coffee, starbuck latte, supersoaker at couples on the beach.

I find any guy doing those things strangely attractive.
>>
>>18178940
>true friend
>didn't help him with his sexual needs
>>
>>18178937
Even the fags on /adv/ aka the worst board on 4chan don't want to talk to me
>>
>>18178945
I don't think he had any. But if he wanted a relationship with me I would go for it.
>>
>>18178938

Seems pretty generic to be honest.
>>
I married my high school sweetheart and we stayed together until she died from an aneurysm 5 years ago.
We had a daughter together and it was hard dealing with a teenage girl alone but I managed. At the end of last year she turned 18 and moved out and I spent my first Christmas alone. It was hard.
I tried to get back into the dating scene but I honestly have no fucking clue how to do it. Do women even like depressed 41 year olds with a grown kid and only one sexual partner and the sex in that relationship was very vanilla? I also never really got over my wife's death and don't think I could ever love another woman the same way.
>>
help guys, he invited me to go out with him today or tomorrow but he didn't say when and where...should i wait for him to text or should I?
>>
>>18178962
Go to therapy old nigga
>>
>>18178965
Go to his house and prove you're a real woman, suck his cock
>>
>>18178962

I think this is an issue beyond the knowledge and experience of the young 20 somethings present in this thread.

It sounds like you have it hard, and my heart and thoughts are with you man.
>>
>>18178959
Yes? A crush is a superficial interest, I don't feel like a man needs to have a thousand different qualities to be somewhat interesting for me.
>>
>>18178938
I was bullied in middle school and couldn't stand for myself. As an adult I am still passive and timid, I put some effort in not letting people walk over me but sometimes it still happens, I feel the only reason people I know respect me is because I work in a prestigious research institute. I'm dating a typical Stacy who I have no idea why she is with me when she could have any Chad banker bf. I did have some short relationships as an undergraduate but every single date was awkward, only the sex was good. The girls I was with like my physical attributes but I always let them down, I still remember we went to a restaurant and lost our seat to other couple because I wasn't aggressive, things like losing place in a queue when I was on a date with some girl, they sort of add up.
So now I don't care anymore lol, the girl I am dating is like the opposite of me, I would usually just let her fight the battle.
>>
>>18178965
>he didn't say when and where
He's discussing the location with his squad
You're ok with a gangbang?
>>
>>18178973

Think of something ~special~ and ~unique~ though, that most guys won't do.
>>
>>18178974

How did you manage to sex girls being a passive, timid bitch. Asking because I am too.
>>
>>18178962
Hey, anon - I'm really sorry for your loss. It must be hard.

A good first step is going to therapy. You went through a lot and you could use some help to deal with it.
Another thing you might want to do is realising that there is no need to love your hypothetical future girlfriend in the same way you loved your wife.
It is impossible to love two people in the same way, and you cannot really love a woman you met when you are a 40 something in the way you loved the woman you met when you were a teenager and later married. And there's no need to feel bad about it.
You will love this other woman differently, and it won't be qualitatively worse than the love you felt for your wife, and it won't diminish the love you felt for her. It will be just different.
>>
Can someone explain to me what "flirting" is? What are you saying? What are you doing when flirting?
>>
>>18178982
I have a big dick and I'm white
>>
>>18178984
Holy shit you're beta, who can't flirt?
>>
>>18178984
i want to berry my dick in ur ass so far whomstever pulls it out is crowed king arthur
>>
Girl keeps flirting with me every time we're together so I asked her out for a drink. She flaked out and said we should reschedule which I have but she hasn't responded. Half her friends say she's interested, half say she isn't which is now starting to do my head in since I've made my intentions pretty clear.

Should I just open up and tell her how I feel next time we're together?
>>
>>18178991
Be calm, don't spill your spaghetti when telling her
>>
>>18178982
well, both the passiveness and timidness only gradually become clear to them as bad traits I guess. If you meet me at school you'd only see a regular polite guy, I try to be friendly to people. I smile a lot when I don't know what to say. And I don't say unnecessary words. And I often have long streak of silence where my mind wanders at random stuffs but people seem to think I'm having some deep philosophical thoughts, also I like listening to people talking about themselves and I would point out something I found to be funny in what they said. Maybe some girls like that.
>>
>>18178979
Frankly, most guys are boring as fuck, uninteresting to talk to, have no decent sense of humour and they're not able to flirt properly.
So even doing those things is pretty much a great starting point.
There's nothing "unique and special" that is amazingly attractive. I might like some small details, but it's personal and would work just for me.
>>
>>18178988
Kek, I'm posting this on reddit
>>
>>18179000

All the same qualities you listed as what you are attracted to are what make men boring in the long run.

I should know, I've been both for the same woman, just took her 3 years to figure it out.
>>
>>18179007

So what IS attractive then?
>>
>>18179004
If you have to ask you could never do it, pathetic
>>
File: 1393481753224.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1393481753224.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
Girls: My gf isn't very sexual at all and as a result, she came to me with saying she's 100% fine with me sleeping with other women under the condition of not catching feels. An old friend recently moved back into town and we're catching up soon and I'm fairly sure she's into me even though she knows I have a gf (but she doesn't know about the little agreement). How would I go about this?
>>
>>18179007
No.
I've been with my boyfriend for 10 years and I'm perfectly happy with him.
I still love his sense of humour, I still love that he's interested in me as a person and he's interesting to talk to and smart, I love his kindness, I love that he takes no shit and is self confident, I love that he puts a lot of effort into making me happy and he makes me feel sexy.
I still think those qualities are those that make me feel attracted to him.
>>
>>18179008

Whatever a person thinks is attractive. It's literally person-to-person based. There is no real answer.

Good looks go so far, so does all the things she listed as attractive qualities. It's just whatever a person is FEELING at that moment.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You'd basically have to unravel their psyche to figure out why they're attracted to certain things.

A movie they saw when they were young. A particular moment in the fall. Any number of stimuli can be attractive under the right circumstances.
>>
>>18178984
No one can "explain" flirting. It's all about feel and mood.
>>
>>18179015

You're probably more well-adjusted as an individual than my ex, so I'm happy for you.
>>
>>18179014
You talk to her, not that hard. If you can sling dick it will come.
>>
>>18179004
No, I'm too possessive. It's not even about feeling bad for the other girl, I just want my guy for myself.
>>
>>18179025
Well the catch might be that we have mutual friends and she might tell them and I have no idea how that would go. Do I make my move then tell her about what my gf said?
>>
girls do you prefer cut or uncut dick?
>>
>>18179031
Uncut. Cut kind of resembles a dried out sausage.
>>
>>18179031
Definitely uncut. Cut dicks always look way too dry and when they get stiff they always look stretched and gross. Plus giving a handie to an uncut dick is way easier than a cut one and the foreskin is another thing that can be used in foreplay. My man loves it when I roll his skin over my tongue when I give hi head.
>>
>>18179031

uncut
>>
>>18179031
Uncut. Cut looks weird, and I also like playing with foreskin when I give head.
>>
Would you date a male who is 6'0" and 125 lbs?
>>
>>18179031
cut
>>
>>18179031
I'll take any dick I could get, thanks :)
>>
>>18178991
At least it will clearly be said out loud and you'll know if she feels the same or not.

Women are insanely confusing. Don't waste too much time on her, either she's toying with you or she doesn't know what she really wants (which is fairly annoying).
>>
Hi /adv/, maybe you can help me. There's a girl in uni who is giving me mixed signals: she hugs me, finds every excuse to touch me and sometimes she leans on me while I'm talking to other girls. So I asked her out and she refused, and after a few minutes she showed me pictures of other guys she liked.
As a result I started to ignore her, and she went back to touch and hug me and complaining that "she's still single". I'm wondering if she is playing hard to get or she just wants me as an orbiter. I almost forgot to tell you that she rarely messages me, and whenever I send a message to her, she takes a while to respond, but I noticed that she's constantly on her phone messaging her ex and her friends. I'm considering to ignore this girl and move on for good.
What do you think?
>>
>>18179063
Don't be an idiot, it's pretty obvious you should drop her like a brick.
>>
>>18179063
ask her again if you're really into her but probably just move on
>>
>>18179063
From what you told us, she's playing with you.
>>
>>18179009

Pathetic for what? Not being the fwb of the guy?

>>18179004
bump
>>
>>18179014
>sleeping with other women under the condition of not catching feels

Not going to happen. And what kind of fucking gf is she that she'll let you sleep with other guys.
>>
>>18179072
the kind that fucks Tyrone and tells him she's asexual lol
>>
>>18179065
>>18179066
>>18179068
I'm gonna drop her ASAP, thank you guys.
>>
>>18179075
If she's interested in you, backing off could drive her crazy, but it's not a given.

From my experience, ignoring a chick tends to make her want you. At least more than when you're running after her and she's playing hard to catch.

Good luck dude.
>>
File: triggered.jpg (16KB, 320x371px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
16KB, 320x371px
>opposite gender
>>
>>18179079
I know
If I want to ask the opposite gender I could just walk across our shared bathroom.
>>
>>18179078
>From my experience, ignoring a chick tends to make her want you.

You've had experience with the bad kind of girls.
>>
>>18179078
I know what you mean, and that's exactly what I'm gonna do: walk away.
If she just wants me as an orbiter I'll be free for good; if she wants me I'll win her. Either case it's a win win situation for me.
Thank you really much for the feedback.
>>
I want to make a tinder but I haven't used social media in forever, and even then I didn't really use it. Do girls care if I don't use social media?
>>
>>18179086
Yeah I know, I'm in nursing school so not all of them are the best kind of girls.
>>
>>18179090
Are nurses kinky?
My cousin fucked his nurse and introduced her to our family and when she talked to me she hinted that she's open to be shared between us (lol)
Of course he dropped her after I told him, but still, crazy girl. She's like barely 20.
>>
>>18179088
Only shallow vapid cunts care.
>>
>>18179086
>You've had experience with the bad kind of girls.
It's a human thing, it works not only for girls.
But if I want to understand her intentions it's the right thing to do. After all, there are plenty of girls out here.
>>
>>18179061
>Don't waste too much time on her

Bit late for that, this has been going on for near enough 2 months.

At first I thought it was just drunk flirting so I thought nothing of it but people started saying she maybe interested and I started to fall for her so I asked her out for a drink. She bailed out (tbf she's pretty busy) but told me to rearrange so when I asked her a day she was free she straight up hasn't responded.

I feel it's a case of she doesn't really know what she wants so I'm probably just gonna drop it for now and tell her how I feel next time I see her.
>>
>>18179097
We do go out a lot (students nights, medschool parties, etc) but their more the kind of "easy" chicks than normal ones.

To be honest we regularly get naked over certain songs and then dress ourselves again and act like nothing happenned.
>>
>>18179107
I'm not too keen on you telling her how you feel. Let it drop if she's busy. If you're serious when she'll be available, then go on (without spilling your spaghetti).
>>
>>18178892
That is bad ass
>>
When do you know when a girl is wife material (I have been dating this girl for the past 2 years (22) and she seems wonderful), however I never had a relationship lasting more than 3 months (also I am in college, so I know I have not experienced the real troubles of a relationship)

Like I know I can't stand her mother (who also looks like a complete whale) and I will be more employable, her brother will be a deadbeat, she doesn't get along well with my close friends, so there are warning signs, but none of it is bothering me yet...

what should I look out for?
>>
>>18179167
If you can go on holiday with her without issue you can marry her without issue.
>>
>>18179111
Problem isn't time isn't exactly on my side either. She's in the final year of Uni and probably has the most important exams of her life coming up. By the time she's finished them, I'll be on a placement abroad for a month and when I get back she'll have left.

Honestly feel like the next time I see her could be the last.
>>
>>18178867
It's not that I really desire to or love to, it sucks that he is sick.
But I do feel a need to take care of him and nurture him until he's better, it makes me stressed that he isn't feeling well and I want to fix it.
>>
>>18179221

You're a good person. I want my gf to get sick just so I can baby her.
>>
>>18178937
What do you want to talk about?
>>
>>18178962
I want you to know that even if your life is shitty it gives me hope for me and my highschool sweetheart. I got no advice for you but I really hope your life works out, you seem like a good guy
>>
>>18178984
When you feel an attraction to someone and the words that come out of your mouth are not like how you usually talk
It is a very in-the-moment thing
May be teasing or slightly sexual or perhaps you're trying to get to know them more than you would other people - there's just this certain sound to your voice that says 'I'm interested in you'

Honestly I have no idea, it comes completely naturally to me and I cannot stop it
You feel excited
>>
>>18179014
You dont fuck any girl you have a past relationship with, especially since she seems like shes already got some feels for you
>>
>>18179031
Uncut but I live in America so my boyfriend's is cut
>>
>>18179230
>When you feel an attraction to someone and the words that come out of your mouth are not like how you usually talk

Not me, my words become an awkward jumbled mess. I can flirt with girls I'm not attracted to fine, but with girls I like my head becomes spaghetti.

Help.
>>
A hot female friend is telling me I should take her younger sister on a date. I asked her to explain, she said her sister, who is 15 and has a huge crush on me, insisted that she set us up, so my friend said if I could do it, it would mean a lot to her. Well, some bad thing happened to their family recently, she said her sister is being sad all day, she has trouble eating, won't come out of her room and needs some distraction. Before you point finger I did not do anything to the 15 years old girl, we talked a few times when I came over, I would always ask the same questions, how is she, how is school, what do the cool kids do these days etc.

How do you even go on a date with a 15 years old... Go to some amusement park? train ride? It'd be much easier if she's either 10-12 or 18-20.
>>
>>18179261
A date w a 10 year old? What the fuck.
>>
>>18178828
>wet dreams

yes.

>like hunger

no. only rarely does it feel like a castigating desperation that makes me actively seek someone out. but I haven't had sex in years, so mostly I'll go somewhere, be disappointed with myself or the situation, then go home.

If I had a gf though, I'd most likely never feel that way.. I can't imagine feeling desperation in a relationship unless it's like my long distance ex. then I did feel tempted a lot, I would never have acted out on my temptation though, and actively refused to develop friendships with girls in class.
>>
>>18179275
well, you simply take her to a candy store, some playground with colorful castle, some prince and princess movie and mission accomplished.

A 15 years old is more complicated.
>>
>>18179275
10 year old girls like ice cream and ponies. Fuck knows what teenage girls like.
>>
>>18179254
Just become more confident and it will come naturally
>>
>>18179261
Treat her as if she is 18-20, just avoid venues that require her being 18+

Also check your local AOC laws and dont get caught
>>
>>18178984
You know when you feel that something really clicks between you and a chick? And not just on your side but you clearly see she's into what you're saying.

Usually guys end up leaning on a counter or something, you tease, joke, speak about stuff. Both people look straight in the eyes of the other one. The smiles and laughs come naturally and the discussion too.

It might be sexual or not (there are lots of innuendos though) but it usually involves discreet prodding from both sides to see wether or not the other is interested.

I can't really describe it more. Otherwise there's all the cliché stuff (they don't ALWAYS happen) like chicks playing with their hairs or guys who exaggerate stuff (ostensibly so she knows you're joking).

I don't know what to tell you really other than it happens naturally and you can't force it.
>>
>>18179217
Then why pursue a relationship if it's probably doomed to fail? Other than sex?
>>
>>18178867
I did this when my boyfriend broke his foot and the first few days, he was in pain and messed up from the meds too. So I took care of him and helped him get up the stairs in his house, cooked his meals, and cleaned up his room a bit. I liked doing it.
>>
Girls opinions on guys will nail polish. I paint my fingrrnails black and have done for a few years. Is it a turm off? Does it even matter or is it a turn on.

Also im completly normal outside of that, i just do it because i started doing it when i was depressed, instead of cutting or self harm i would paint my nails
>>
>>18179299

Yeah, she's my friend's sister, I'd bring her home by 10:30 PM.
>>
what would be your impression if a 21 year old guy had geomags in his room?
>>
>>18178867
I think most women do. That maternal instinct takes over.
>>
>>18179316
Nothing, you can use them to demonstrate things, make cool decorations and shit. Aslong as you dont have like 100000 sets i dont think most people would notice
>>
>>18179306
Our respective home towns are pretty close. I just know that once people leave uni they tend to loose contact pretty quick.

Might as well try something, no?
>>
File: wallhaven-182298.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-182298.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>18179050
Bump
>>
>>18179050
Thats pretty fucking light dude. As a bi male, i would. Obviously we would have to get along and shit. I dont think being underweight would make someone that was intrested in your personally not be intrested. But you should eat more stuff and get to a healthy weight.

Also if your self concious about it, dont wear slimming clours like black, and maybe wear some loose clothing. It makes you look more like normal weight
>>
>>18179334
You seem to already have made up your mind. Go for it then but don't spill your spaghetti.
>>
>>18179310
Bump
>>
If intelligence is a turn on, why aren't girls orgasming everywhere I go?
>>
>>18179356
Because you're an unfunny narcissistic virgin?
>>
>>18179310
No fucks given. Sure it would make me wonder why you did it but nothing beyond that. I do really like it if men dare to go out of the regular comfort zone for a personal style they are dedicated to, but on their own just black nails would be a quirk to be I would not care positively or negatively about. Whatever works for you.
>>
How common is the young nerdy virgin fetish among women?
>>
>>18179376
Thanks for the reply anon. Its just something i got in the habbit of doing, i feel raw without it (weird, i know) but i occasionally get the odd look in public i didnt really know if it was negative or them just being intrested.
>>
File: 3XMvomq.jpg (42KB, 734x780px) Image search: [Google]
3XMvomq.jpg
42KB, 734x780px
>>18178818

I'm a dude who is either gay or "straight trans" in the sense that I feel I really want to be a woman instead. Ignoring the whole trans debate, I just think it's fair to note that while I think women are aesthetic and I like female personalities more than male ones, I could not fuck one.

With that background information, I made friends with a female who I think really wants to be more than friends, and I was an idiot because I kinda allowed the advances to take place and didn't have the guts to say "yeah well I dream about dick". Now I don't know how to tell her that without making it seem like I don't LIKE HER, when in reality I would like her as a friend and I'm not just rejecting her because she's ugly (she isn't). I'm rejecting her because the thought of even kissing a girl really makes me physically uncomfortable.

Ladies: if you were in this situation as the girl, how would you feel least offended being told that the person who stupidly accepted your advances does not feel any attraction because he is gay/whatever? I want to tell her ASAP and I don't know how to because I'm a sperg when it comes to any form of intimacy.
>>
>>18179388
Not very, im not a woman but im a faggot, and have mostly fem friends. Most of them have stud/fuckboy fetishes.

The nerdy virgin tends to be more of a guy fetish from my experences
>>
>>18179388

among gay men it's common. among women I've literally never heard one who would find that attractive and most of my friends are women.
>>
>>18179356
Women can't detect intelligence.
>>
>>18179394
Just tell her you're gay. Tell her you like her but dont swing that way. Tell her that you want to remain friends.

She might get upset, might not. Depends on her and how far/how long you lead her on.

If you dont know what to say, maybe mention a boyfriend around her, or say "hes cute" about an actor on tv
>>
>>18179356

you're probably an unattractive person physically and/or socially and/or emotionally, and then you probably add in the idea of "intelligence" as bragging about Thomas Pynchon and Death Grips. AKA you're probably just an unattractive pseud who probably completely lacks self-awareness
>>
>>18179395
>>18179399
Hm

Guess I'll continue jerking off to porn
>>
>>18179394
Just tell her you like weiners. Not in a "I think you like me, sooo" way. Just drop the fact sometime. If she has a freakout that's her issue. If i were in the same situation as her I would be super embarassed, but if we got along well I'd be happy to jump right in to being just friends. Personally as a girl my attraction to folks vanishes if I find out they're into dudes so like, there might not even be any awkwardness afterwards if she's chill.

Also best wishes if you transition!!!
>>
>>18179414
>>18179403

very helpful advice!!! I will just basically drop the fact objectively without at all referring to the advances and the whole "he likes she or she likes he" sorta stuff. Probably tell her that I trust her well enough to let her in on the secret. Like, as a friend.

>Also best wishes if you transition!!!

It's something I honestly might jump into soon. I'm 21 and I'm fortunate enough to have a very androgynous and extremely young (about 14ish) look. I think if I wait much longer I will be fucked for life. Not that I'm not fucked for life already :^)
>>
>>18179316
Cool
>>
>>18179356
Because it's only a secondary turn on for most women
Masculinity is a turn on, intelligence is just the icing on the cake
>>
>>18179388
Never knew a girl who would specifically find that attractive, the sentence itself is unnattractive
However I have crushed hard on guys that fit this description for entirely different reasons
I am a virgin myself
>>
>>18179290
>what teenage girls like

dicks
>>
Do women like talking to strangers?
>>
>>18179513
>Do women like talking to strangers?
Some strangers, yeah.
>>
Recently realised I feel like I'm slowly starting to head down a self-destructive path, becoming less and less sociable and happy in general cause I'm nearly 22 and never had a GF.

How do I get out of this stupid mindset and is it normal?
>>
>>18179519
big black strangers?
>>
>>18179522
Don't force it, each of the gf I've had was when I wasn't looking for one. The most you get when you're trying to get a gf is sex for one/a few nights.

Let it go, have fun, go out with your friends and it'll come when you'll least expect it.
>>
>>18179358
You're only right about narcissistic.

>>18179401
:(

>>18179404
>mental gymnastics to justify a lie
>>
>>18179356
They've been with more intelligent people.
>>
>>18179546
Not possible.
>>
>>18179549
I rest my case.
>>
Is it acceptable to make a move (nothing serious, just hand-holding I was thinking) when I'm out with a girl and her friends? I'm pretty sure there is mutual attraction so I don't think it would catch her off guard or anything
>>
>>18179560
That's fucking weird, bro. If you want to hold hands with someone that's your girlfriend, that would be fine but not if it's a sudden move when your out with friends. Maybe, if you were alone.
>>
>>18179568
noted, I will hold off then, thank you anon
>>
>>18179560
That's not the right place or time to make a move. And that's not a good move, it's a bit intimate.
>>
So I met a girl and started dating her, eventually she cuts things off and blocks me from everything; I get the whole story and she tells me she's in an abusive relationship with a man she still has "feelings" for & that things were getting better between them so she had to end it with us. Thing is he's a classic domestic abuser who puts her through honeymoon phases making her think things will change and he will stop. The abuse started a little over a year now from what she said, she left him once last year and went back to him, she suffers from depression and anxiety; two things he makes worse for her. She feels afraid of him, telling me that she worries about what to say and not to say around him because for virtually everything she says no matter how little it is he will snap at her, yelling and calling her names which frightens her a lot. As far as physical abuse goes she says he just pushes her really hard but I'm skeptical as to if that's the extent of it, though the brunt of the abuse seems psychological and for someone as weakminded and weak willed as her that is potentially worse. She refuses to tell her parents even though they ask if he is the cause of her anxieties and she denies it. I consulted with a group of her friends who all have been trying to separate them and we agreed to try to end this because she'll never do it on her own. What can we do? We said we'd report a domestic violence incident and her parents finding out would be enough for it to be over. Honestly there's part of me who feel like I should have no remorse since I was lied to but I talked to her on the phone for two hours and she cried the entire time explaining if she was never in the situation she was in she wouldn't have done it but she just needed someone she could relate to and I was that but she was afraid if she told me about him that I would leave, which I would have.
>>
>>18179537

Bad advice desu. If he hasn't had a gf by 22, then 'not looking for one' is what he's been doing all along.
>>
>>18179572
yeah, I'm not sure what I was thinking, I'm glad I had the self doubt to ask
>>
>>18179584
Or he's been looking too hard, it puts women off.
>>
>>18179589
You're taken with her, your brain is pure spaghetti when you're thinking about her which is probably almost constantly.
>>
>>18179584
>>18179604

I've certainly been trying. I socialise a lot, spent time with friends yet it just seems to happen to everyone but me.

I'm not some overweight neet who spends all day doing nothing with my life (obviously I'm not perfect either) yet I can't even get a fucking tinder date and it's recently started to really bother me.
>>
>>18179609
Oh, that's for sure, I may be 21 but this is a totally new experience for me.
I've made it far enough to go on a couple of dates, though. I'm sure things will go well for me if I can just keep my wits, but that really is a struggle apparently.
>>
>>18179261
Her sister is a horrible person than. You can't help this 15y girl like that. If she has a crush on you now, then if you go out with her she will fall for you and you'll brake her heart - remember she is young and will deffinitely see things that way. As for the fact that you consider the old sis hot - you will blow your chances with her - if you date her than the younger sister will hate you forever - she will poison or kill you if she has that chance and she will than hate her sister forever - do yourself a favour and don't play with the kid's heart. How old are you btw?
>>
>>18179637
This

Horrible idea to date the younger sis, even for "fun", for a myriad of reasons.
>>
Girls: If you were dating a guy, would you consider it cheating if he went online(nothing in person or over the phone) and talked dirty to girls and got them naked while he jerked off to them?

When it change your answer if he didn't actually go on cam himself for the girls to watch him?
>>
>>18179628
Have you ever travelled? Go away, alone in another country for a few months. It'll jumpstart something within you and you'll be more confident in yourself, thus getting closer to chicks more easily.
>>
>>18179659
The answer will change depending on who you ask, cuz everybody has different boundaries. Personally, I would consider both of those cheating
>>
File: Saladdodging.jpg (90KB, 1278x718px) Image search: [Google]
Saladdodging.jpg
90KB, 1278x718px
>>18178634
Any femanon can answer this wall of text please?
I know it's autistic as fuck but I need an answer.
>>
>>18179659

I'd feel extremely uncomfortable with this and I would probably lose a lot of love for the person. It smacks of disrespect as the people you're masturbating over are interacting with you.

How would you feel if your girlfriend was rubbing one out on cam to a bunch of men? Taking your habits out of the equation and not just agreeing because it justifies your behaviour, how would it make you feel to know she was getting gratification through other men?

Other people may feel different though.
>>
>>18179661
I have a little bit, but never on my own. I've always wanted to, but never had the time or money. I've got to do it someday, though. I just hope by then I'll have kept things with this girl going well enough that I won't need to do it for the sake of confidence...
>>
>>18179681
If it doesn't work with her, leave, travel! It'll make a man out of you.
>>
>>18179637
>>18179644
Guys, it's just a temporary fix to help her health, she needs to eat more food, get sunshine and fresh air.

I'm 26.
Yes, attachment might be an issue. I am thinking of just taking her to my university and let her hangout with the Dean's daughter, I can book a classroom, maybe teach them some math outside of office hour. As long as I am near and she can see me, she'd be ok. So it's not quite a date, and I give her something that could benefit her future.

Also I had sex with her sister in the past. Not gonna date her again, trust me.

>she will poison or kill you if she has that chance and she will than hate her sister forever
lol
>>
>>18179687
Dumbass idea however way you want to look at it, but it seems you have decided already so whatevs.
>>
>>18178818
why do women care that men fuck other bitches? whats the big fucking deal its just sex. quit fucking telling us to just bang that well traveled pussy of yours.
>>
>>18179388
Wouldn't call it a fetish but I'm mostly attracted to nerdy guys with little to no experience. They are often less douchey, doesn't play games and I often find that they are more interesting.
I like the nerdy and goofy look also, it's cute and kinda hot.
>>
>>18179684
I'm certain it will work, I've never hit it off with anyone so well, we've been talking for days, over a week straight. But I'll keep your advice in mind. Thank you very much, anon, just being able to talk about this has helped to de-spaghettify my brain enough to keep me from doing something extremely stupid. Now, let's hope this rediscovered clarity manages to stick...
>>
>>18179697
I don't understand that hipocrisy myself.

They get uneasy or jealous you banged other gals, but they lust for men who fucked tons of bitches.
>>
>>18179696
what do you suggest, given their family situation, I don't know if they could get her a nurse and a psychologist. Their family used to be rich, but her dad is going to jail for corporate fraud. They are tight on money now, and the change in lifestyle is a big shock to her, and she is sad and doesn't want to go outside, her friends say bad things about her family, she's not eating well and she's not going to class either. I could solve both problems, despite with some side effects.
>>
>>18179697
Why do you care if a woman you love fucks other men?

Same thing. If this is beyond you (protip: it isn't for most men), to put it very crudely:
>there is inherent intimacy and value in exlusivity, it isn't a compliment for nothing to tell someone "I'd only do this with you"
>sexual promiscuity brings more risk - what if they fuck someone they fall in love with - that undermines building a long term life together
>practical risks of STDs, downside that your partner has less sexual energy and overall less time for you

As for
>telling us
don't bitch that you only get to fuck one person after entering a monogamous relationship, which entire core concept is fucking one person. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Seek out an open relationship or remain single if you don't want to stick (it) to a single person, but don't agree to it then turn around and blame women because you don't like what you agreed to.
>>
>>18179713
They lust for men who fucked tons of bitches, because those men fucked tons of bitches by being charming, attractive, or in any other way interesting to the opposite sex. They don't like them -because- they plowed many women.

It's actually the same for men. Sure they might have this holy grail fantasy of a stunning, sweet and intelligent woman who is also a virgin. But in practice they fall in love with a cute girl who isn't, because she's cute so she's had more interest aimed at her in her life, over a virgin who is not appealing.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1490562078280.jpg (60KB, 750x936px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1490562078280.jpg
60KB, 750x936px
To girls:
Who do you consider a good lover?
What're some things you want your partner to.do for you or be aware of?
>>
>>18179714
I understand that the situation is fucked up and hard to deal with but you shouldn't put yourself into the mix. The girl will start to expect things, you might know it's to help her but she would not see it that way, she has a crush on you ffs. Her support should come from her family and friends. Besides you would be going on a date as a 26 year old with a 15 year old. That is fucking weird, how platonic it may be for you, you could still get into trouble. Don't take the risk. Maybe go out with the three of you to a theme park or whatever the fuck but don't you on a "date" alone with her.
>>
>>18178828
Had some when I was a teen

Yeah it works like hunger at least for women that you aren't romantically interested in, if you're not, you just want to leave immediately after nutting
>>
>>18179725
Just communicate and listen.
Both to what she says and the sounds she is making.

Everybody likes and experiences things differently. That is the only advice I can give you who will apply to everybody.
>>
>>18179725
You mean sexually?
>allowing me to learn about their individual preferences, not being too ashamed to be upfront about their quirks; allowing me to learn them what turns me on and how I like to get fucked and not projecting what their exes or their porn girls like on me
>being sensual, enjoying the scents/noises around sex, not being grossed out by the details of the human body, liking to relish in touching and tasting each other and not just wanting to cum as quickly as possible
>similarly, not seeing penetration as the be all end all of sex
>confidence, not being ashamed of their body, daring to make noise and show me how turned on they are and how good it feels, daring to talk dirty (adore that)
>not being a dick or really awkward about slip ups (queefs, period starting, stuff like that - don't expect to stick anything up my ass and have it smell like roses afterwards)
>being open-minded about turn ons/kinks, liking to explore different stuff with me
>this one is personal but I am a switch and would be disappointed by a partner who only ever wants to take on either the dominant or the submissive role

Bonus points if he can go multiple rounds in a row.
>>
>>18179718
>>18179716
I got over this shitty feel about a girl who had other men before (unless she is a slut) because I know that if she hangs out with me she either consider me their equal or a better man for her.

Also I noticed in many cases that men are the ones who shape their girlfriend's libido.
Once a girl is used to fuck a lot she won't get off that habit easily.

>>18179725
Read fifty shades of grey, so that no girl bullshits you about what they like.
>>
Is it fine for a senior 12th grade (male) to ask out a sophomore 10th grade (female) or is the age gap too large.

What issues will rise from dating someone (female) younger than you?
>>
>>18179735
Ok boss, it will not be us alone, I will take her to my uni. Her sister (my friend) can come, too, but I am not sure she likes seeing us together on the day which is supposed to be about her. She actually knows we used to fuck, she told me, is it weird that a 15 year olds knows about who her sister had sex with? Also there's the Dean's daughter, 18 year olds, they could hang out while I work, kinda like a playdate.
I think if she sees how nice our campus is, she'd at least consider studying for college.
>>
>>18179664
>I would consider both of those cheating
>>18179670

I was worried that this would be the answer. If it were her, yes it would likely bother me. But not much as if she had don't something in person.

I suppose in a way this is how I justify what I do. That going online keeps me from cheating in person, which I think is worse.

I've never considered myself a cheater, it bothers me that I may have to
>>
Guys,
Why are you so afraid of period blood?
What is the "disgusting" thing about it?
>>
>>18179780
What's the concrete age difference, sixteen and eighteen, something like that? Seems fine to me. It always depends on the individual people as well. Of course "she's really mature for her age" is something old men who just want to fuck a young girl often say, but that doesn't mean it's a non-factor. Development is in part individual. Not to mention at that age girls tend to be more serious and grown up about stuff than their male counterparts, anyway.

There's potential social stigma, depending on how big the gap is and what both your ages are.
Apart from that, it's just another complicating factor. People tend to base their expectations of other people on their own personal frame of reference. Behavior that for an average sixteen year old can seem really normal because all her friends do it as well, can be really childish and tiring to an eighteen year old. Similarly, an eighteen year old can have expectations (like having sex early on - or at all) that are too much for a sixteen year old, but very normal for their age. And that's what compatibility ultimately really is: two people not necessarily being right or wrong but not aligning.
>>
>>18178892
Were you right or not?
>>
File: Artwork_Jimmy_Mandy.png (1MB, 1173x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Artwork_Jimmy_Mandy.png
1MB, 1173x1600px
>>18179665
Well I'm a guyanon but yeah, the last time a girl did that stuff to me and I responded to it with raising my eyebrows, making her laugh and talking to her it evolved to stuff like pic related where she would "adjust my collar" for seemingly no reason

She clearly wanted the dick but I didn't pursue her because there were certain social reasons that were too much of a fuss for me
>>
>>18179792
I don't have a problem with it, t b h
>>
>>18179792
Don't you find any half dried blood disgusting?
I don't get this question. Do you want to smear it on his face?
>>
>>18178818
Where do I meet normal girls in uni? Most seem like drunk party sluts, do I have to join knitting clubs or something? I like a girl who wants to drink and stuff but not gets fucked up and fucks around 24/7
>>
>>18179815
>Do you want to smear it on his face?
Not her but you'd be surprised how many men (even in their mid/late twenties) make a face if you so much as mention needing to buy tampons.
>>
>>18179819
You can make an estimated guess about whether or not a girl parties it up based on her clothes/demeanor/friends/social media stuff, but it's not always accurate. People can have surprising combinations of traits, some girls who dress conservative and have average looks and typical introverted hobbies like to fuck around and some girls who love clubbing don't.

Basically I would not go for a hobby (but if you have to choose something, go for a reading circle or something) but rather try friends of friends. People tend to group with people who have similar preferences. If a girl is friends with serious students and couples and has quiet boardgame nights or quality time pub nights with them, chances are slim that next night she's grinding on some guy in a sheer top.
>>
>>18179815
I don't find blood disgusting, no.
Alot of guys find it gross and freak out when you just mention periods and I want to know why. If I don't understand something, I want to try to understand it. So I figured, why just ask 1 or 2 guys when I can just ask alot at the same time.
>>
>>18179806
What exactly did she do or did to make you notice her?

And why wouldn't you pursue?
>>
This can go for both parties.

Ive mostly had male friends,never had a gf but most my friends have had ones. The few female friends I do have always invite me out to places when im around and I get on really well with them in general.

The problem is looking for girls to actually date, Ive already asked the girls I know and they all pretty much pointed to one fact That Im a very cold person initially . That When talking to me its incredibly hard to gauge what im thinking or if im enjoying the conversation.

Since Ive pretty much uprooted myself and launched myself into a new place about 2 years ago Ive been making friends easily and the slow climb to getting a girlfriend finally seems obtainable to me.

But than I paused a bit and thought to myself do I even know what the fuck do I do with a gf. Ive no relationship experience , the few girls I consider friends up here now while most have boyfriends have started to get more touchy feely or in one drunken case full on wrapped herself around me telling me how good I look and that some nights she finds herself waking up in cold sweats thinking about me.

Do girls care that much if you just have no idea what to do. Is it just like having a friend you have sex with? I used to be huge fat and all I really knew was not existing to them but now im pretty well rounded and have a strong upperbody/arms.

Just advice my shit up on how to handle women or how to meet more and my own personal hangouts.
>>
>>18179792
I don't know why. I'm not that adverse to blood in general, but for some reason any kind of serious talk about periods give me the heebie jeebies. Me and your periods are on a strictly need to know basis.
>>
>>18179844
She had been flirting with some other dude not too long ago from that, I guess she wasn't together with him but I couldn't be bothered to think about stuff like that so I just wanted to fuck off

>>18179844
I think it became noticeable around the time she kept looking me straight in the eyes until I smiled and she would break out a giggle, or when she started using cute nicknames and the kind of stereotypically sexy tone you hear women in movies use when flirting, or the physical contact out of nowhere, or if I just touched her a little bit to get her attention she would look excited

Also when talking about stuff I didn't like it felt like she was bashing on it twice as hard as me for the sake of appealing to me
>>
>>18179839
I find any blood disgusting, unless it is just from a tiny injury. However I don't get disgusted by someone just mentioning or a period starting when we are fucking. That's OK. Just don't put it near my face or start war painting yourself.
>>
>>18179789

I am the person you responded to. I don't think what you're doing is right but I do think that you are being very honest with yourself about it. I guess that is a start on self-improvement.

Ask yourself this - would you openly tell your girlfriend that you do this? If not, you probably know it's not acceptable behaviour.
>>
>>18179848
I'm a bit confused about what your primary question is, so I'll go for why you (might) want a relationship.

For one thing - belonging together. This is a big thing to most people. If you date someone and it's a thriving, mutual relationship you have someone you don't just like lots (like a friend), but where you know you are one another's priority. You can rely on them being there to ask you how your day was and care about much more trivial details than most friends would hear (because the more in tune you are with someone's life, the more interesting those daily details become), to accompany you to places or events where you would feel isolated or awkward being alone, to single you out for their real strongest affection. You have a person who takes a big interest in you, not just in who you are now but in who you were and who you want to become, has a lot of time and attention for you compared to other people in their life, and makes you feel desired and appreciated.

Then there's sex. Sex is great and casual sex cannot compare to relationship sex - there's not just the combination of being so close to someone you hold so dear, but also the practicality of fucking someone whose body you know very well and vice versa, where you don't feel like you have to hold back or downplay your quirks, you have had practice doing exactly this with this person so it's more fluid and natural and so on.
>>
>>18179804
Yes, I was right and he was wrong, in fact he missed the most important part of the problem. He said "thank you for making my argument more rigorous, I appreciate it".
However, I underestimated him. I can tell he is extremely clever, as from reading my work on the board he managed come up with a different proof and he added "but this is such a trivial point to me, see, I could easily do this", then he outlined a different method built from my solution, and since it actually used half of my argument, what he wrote down looks shorter (it's an indirect proof,), and he found away to dismiss me at the same time.
The thing is, none of the guys witnessed this actually understood the error in the original solution he wrote to begin with.

So take note, this is what it's like to take a shot at slaying a dragon and missed the mark.

The problem was about Hahn decomposition on extension of convex set.

Not everyone in academia is nice, some of them are very honest, some of them are not, but even the trickster is very talented.
>>
Do you date guys you meet in your everyday life or do you date guys you meet at bars/clubs/dating apps?
>>
>>18179888
>Do you date guys you meet in your everyday life or do you date guys you meet at bars/clubs/dating apps?
I've dated both.
I met my long term boyfriend on a dating site, and the other guys I dated at school or at parties.
>>
>>18179867
Just realized now you were more talking about what to personally do with women.

Don't worry about it, you are overthinking it. Yes relationship experience is good but all you really learn are general social skills. (Recognizing you have to pick your battles, knowing when to stand your ground and when to apologize. Knowing how to compromise and how to keep your partner in the loop without being a doormat. Stuff like that.)
Whether or not you ever dated anyone isn't that significant in the scope of general emotional maturity, social skills, personality compatiblity between the two of you.

If you are dating someone new, you -always- have to figure out how to work out a good dynamic between the two of you. Relationships are individual. You cannot learn how to do relationships just like you can't learn how to have any conversation ever. You can learn how to be a good attentive listener and how to talk about yourself, but in the end it boils down to who you are talking with and what's being expected of this conversation in particular.

Besides, if someone falls for you they want to date YOU. They are not interested in you hoping that you make the perfect boyfriend. They want to experience what you are like as a boyfriend.
>>
>>18179888
Only guy I dated fell into the first category (classmate, but technically it mattered more that he was a friend of a friend).

I would be open to dating a guy I meet in a bar. I don't like clubbing so on top of doing it at most once a year with a friend who does like it, it seems incredibly unlikely that I meet a guy I am very compatible with in such a setting.
Not interested in online dating.
>>
>>18179895
What dating site was that? How long did you use it before you met him?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1490493509444.jpg (63KB, 800x565px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1490493509444.jpg
63KB, 800x565px
>>18179769
Thank you very much anon!

I qualify in most of these, except:
>Being upfront about kinks
I'm really into facesitting. Like, not even her riding on my face with her crotch (Although I don't really mind that) but literally having her ass on my face. Sorta nervous about it. Is it too strange to be upfront about?

>Going multiple rounds in a row.
I just can't, I guess. I can work with my hands and tongue though, not sure how great I am at that.

Am I good to go? Gonna meet my crush soon and it gets me a little frightened
>>
Women, have you ever fell for a male friend of yours?

I know this sounds like the typical friendzone hopeless guy story, but I was just wondering how common (or uncommon) that actually is.

Recently we went out drinking with some mutual friends and we came back to my place to drink some more. This isnt anything new, done it tons of times together. She gets way too drunk and eventually she kind of just curls up and puts her head on my lap and we talk about how we both have been pretty lonely lately but she says shes envious I'm talking to this girl now and soon she'll be the only one alone, I've got one arm around her legs and the other on her head and I'm just absentmindedly running my hands through her hair, rubbing her head and she eventually falls asleep. I sit there for a bit a little annoyed but I dont want to wake her up, Ive had bad experiences waking up drunk people so I sit there and eventually pass out myself. I wake up a bit later and she's curled up still. It was a strange moment, looking down at her, this weird brotherly urge to protect her came over me, it was a nice feeling, I dont have a sister or niece of my own or anything. She wakes up, I drive her home and thats it.

She was a bit embarrassed the next day as she was asking me for details for the night's events but I assured her she did nothing crazy, just busted her ass on the way to the bathroom. Ever since though she has acted a bit different. She texted me all the next day and called me as well, just to talk, she's never done that in the two years knowing her. We talked for almost two hours and im embarrassed to say we both didnt realize it. She's real anxious to find out what im doing and and who im hanging with. She called me today again but after I told her Im going on a date she seemed pretty urgent to hang up and that she would text me later to find out how it went but she never did. Am I reading things wrong here? It seems like strange behavior. Should I do anything?
>>
>>18179905
>Is it too strange to be upfront about?
No, absolutely not. Sure some girls might be uncomfortable with it, but it's not some weird "out there" stuff. My ex was into this big time, I once laid him down and essentially grinded my ass cheeks against his face cheeks while he was eating out my ass, pulling away then mashing up against him again etc. Good times.

BUT it's all fine and dandy to say that there's nothing wrong with your preference or that it isn't some outlier thing, but in the end all that matters is how she feels about it. So test the waters. You get a first impression based on how open and relaxed she is during sex. If she's the type to only want sex with the lights off and ask you nervously if her pussy isn't "weird" if you go down on her... chances are it'll make her uncomfortable because she feels like she'd feel anxious doing that and she hates that she's not up for your fantasy etc.
If she eagerly takes initiative to sit on your face already, hoarsely telling her "now turn around and give me your backside" is completely fine.

If you cannot tell whether she would be okay with it or not, the easiest way is to initiate talking about sex. I think this is -greatly- underrated, discussing your sexual fantasies with your lover is both incredibly intimate/safe and really exciting. Plus it makes you understand each other that much better and you can spontaneously play into each other's soft spots which only makes everything better.
You don't have to come out and say "I want you to sit on my face" right away. You can stick to your own feelings - "I find the idea of a woman using my face as a seat really hot". It often helps if you break down what you like about it. She might not understand why you want her anus near your nose, but she probably does understand liking something because it feels naughty. And in this case, really making it known how hot you think her ass is can also help.
>>
>>18179904
The website closed, it was 8 years ago. It was something similar to okcupid but with more underaged kids.

I used it for a year or something? I went on 5 dates, which went ruinously. Then I met him, we talked for 4 months online because I was too scared to actually meet him. Then we started dating in person, and we're still together.
>>
Would you date a guy from this site assuming he wasnt some neonazi freak who jerks off to gore?
>>
File: Cheesedrinking.jpg (51KB, 849x476px) Image search: [Google]
Cheesedrinking.jpg
51KB, 849x476px
Ok I think this post >>18179665 was crazy long for no reason so I'll ask this simply:

Is it right to believe that when a girl looks at you or when you catched staring in your direction (even if she pretends she wasn't) it is hardly a coincidence?

I had times I thought I was just overthinking a situation.
>>
File: 1439736819671.jpg (400KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1439736819671.jpg
400KB, 1280x960px
>>18179867
Thats a fair point about my question not being clear. Re reading I guess I just got jumbled up in thoughts.

Ive never really had any sort of person to slot that foundation,my family gave me finical support till we literally bankrupted/imploded on ourselves with a messy divorce.

I packed up and moved on and its for the most part always been me Vs the world so to speak.To have a Stable rock is odd to me.

Suppose its my own baggage accumulated over things like that has made me the colder person I am to strangers.

But back to the general directed question. Most days I do feel perfectly content with my situation, I go swimming play videogeams hang out with my friends watch movies,go to work and have a great time there.

But there is a moment I get home and theres nothing ,I look at facebook and another friend has gotten engaged or in a new relationship only a few weeks after a break up.

Am I just a man starved for affection that is content to live a life of solidarity. I dont think so.
But every girl Ive been with who seemed to like me I felt nothing for or the faster theyve came on to me the faster I backed off from them.

Do I have too much baggage,have I not met the right person?. Ive felt that chemistry a few times in my life but its always with people in relationships already.

Suppose at the end of the day im a guy who wants to be wanted But no one ever seems to want me that I want back.

Just a shallow prick really.
>>
>>18179862
What made you take off because of it?

Maybe she was just trying hard to get a boyfriend?
>>
>>18179926
>Would you date a guy from this site assuming he wasnt some neonazi freak who jerks off to gore?
No, I'd date him only if he was a neonazi freak who jerks off to gore.

I've been going out with a dude I met on here for 6 months, he's pretty great.
>>
>>18179896
Thanks man that does make me feel better about never really being in one.
>>
>>18179942
What board did you meet him on? how did you end up exchanging contact info?
>>
>>18179921
I hope this gives you an idea. Ultimately it always boils down to your individual interaction. And you can do your part to influence how it's perceived by both being casual about it (= not making her feel like you will be hugely disappointed if she doesn't feel great about doing that (yet)) and letting her sense your enthusiasm and why you like it.

>I just can't
That's no big deal. Bodies can only do what they can do. Besides, I in part like it because I climax multiple times in a row quite easily and if I am really into it I only feel deeply content after two/three. But in fact there are women who physically cannot have multiple orgasms, or don't care for it much. It is always a fit between two individuals and their specific traits and preferences. And it's not rare for a man to not be able to do it, at all.

There's lots of great guides for cunnilingus online. Fingering is really easy, make sure your finger (use one or at most two) is properly wet - her own fluids work better than saliva - and work your way up to the clitoris. Some women have a clit too sensitive to be touched directly, if she shows no signs of discomfort or warns you in advance, proceed and gently press down on her clit with the tip of your finger. Then massage it using just your fingertip, making slight up and down and slight circling motions. Essentially you want to create such a subtle flowing of motion that it becomes like a pulse. If you feel insecure, it's 100% fine to ask for guidance, but do it in a positive way. So not "does this hurt?" but "does this feel good?". Not "I don't know what to do" but "tell/show me what to do to you" in a confident tone of voice.

You are good to go. If you are into this girl, if you want to show her a good time, if you are willing to pay attention to her cues and do trial and error, you are on the right side of the good/bad lovers. Virtually all horror stories (even stuff like hygiene) ultimately boil down to not caring.
>>
Girls and perhaps guys

Do you seriously ask the
>what are you wearing
question and do you seriously enjoy being asked?

I just don't get why it's such a big deal. Maybe it's because I've only really been with insecure girls who'd freak out over such a question, but it just feels uninteresting or wrong to ask.
>>
>>18179926
I don't think there are any guys here who have a healthy outlook on life and/or women and would meet my standards for a guy, so no.
>>
>>18179959
Assuming you mean in relation to phone sex/sexting, no. It's a trope.
>>
>>18179951
What I do want to tell you as a big practical tip: there's a good chance that she won't climax from sex with you right the first time. Some women never or barely ever do, some just need a specific routine she might not dare to explain right away. That's nothing, it's part of female sexuality and any woman knows this.
Where you come in is how you deal with it. It's a huge difference if, when you obviously did not have an orgasm, your man gives you a pat on the ass then falls asleep while you stare at the ceiling, or whether he asks you if you want some help getting there. It doesn't have to be straight up servicing either, for example if you are really tired and she's really horny she can finish herself off while you feel her up and lick her neck or murmur dirty stuff in her ear. What exactly you do matters much less than whether or not you give off the message that sex is over once you've had yours.

And I realized that I didn't mention it but in case you do get to the point where she's wanting to sit on your face ass-first, the situation I detailed works best with the woman sprawled out on top of you. That way her ass is much more cushion-y than when it's "spread out" from her kneeling above you.

Have fun!!
>>
>>18179960
What are your standards?
>>
Contacting people out of the blue, yay or nay? Specifically, old friends you've fell out of touch with or casual acquaintances.

How would you react to it?
>>
>>18179946
>What board did you meet him on? how did you end up exchanging contact info?
On /soc/. I literally clicked by accident while trying go on /sp/, I haven't been there before or after I met him.
Saw there was a meet up thread for my area on the first line of the catalog, checked it out of curiosity. Saw his super autistic post - he sounded really funny and sweet, we shared a lot of interests, he was around my age.
Added him on kik, talked to him for a couple of weeks. We went out on a date. And we're still pretty happy.

He's lying in bed next to me, snoring like a pig.
>>
>>18179959
I adore texting and phone sex. You are essentially enjoying the mere fact itself that you turn each other on.

Plus I love masturbation, both to do it myself but more importantly for someone I like to do it. Hearing a man be vocal and descriptive about how hard he is or how much he's masturbating is insanely hot to me.

It's like you are cancelling out the physical aspects of sex (with another person) in favor of focussing strictly on the psychological, the tension, the flirting...

Opinions are going to differ, though. Plenty of people find it boring or awkward. But girls still sending nudes despite the huge risks isn't because it doesn't turn anyone on.
>>
>>18179972
Intelligent, mentally and physically healthy, educated, takes care of his looks, interesting, willing to be a little silly and have fun, responsible with money, capable of looking after himself etc.

Nothing I don't expect myself to meet, if that's what you're wondering.
>>
>>18179927
Eye contact/looking at you is the #1 indicator of interest. People look at what catches their attention. But you have to look for patterns, not isolated events. A girl locking eyes with you every time you look at her is a different world from it happening once or twice. And irl there's always more signs (or lack thereof) than this highlighted category.
>>
to guys and girls,

have you ever fallen out of love with someone but stayed with them until you found someone else?
how did it make you feel during and then after?
did it work out with the new person?
>>
>>18179908
I have. Twice as a teenager (one friendzoned me, we remained friends, one I dated). Now that I am older it doesn't happen as much because I recognize much quicker when I am attracted to someone and don't pursue a friendship with someone I have mixed feelings for, for the sake of clarity and not wanting to get tangled up in sticky social situations. (Like suddenly being surprised by jealousy if they get a girlfriend.)

It is hard to tell for me, based on this happening, whether this girl has real feelings for you or is just being a bit upset that she gets "left behind". Is she envious at this girl for potentially dating you, or envious at you for potentially finding love that she would also like to find? It is also possible that she is territorial, people can be irrational like that, not wanting to date someone yet not wanting them to replace them as the #1 gal/guy in their life, either.
Having said that, what you describe sounds very tender and romantic for a friendship. Unless this was already a very weird happening for you, it sounds a bit like you're already in a grey zone more than a real friendship. If you couldn't do it if either of you had a partner, it's not really a platonic thing.
>>
>>18179986
Do you meet your own standards?
>>
>>18179921
>>18179951
>>18179967
You're the absolute best, anon. I wish you a wonderful week!

(Not 100% sure I got the 'sprawled out' point, but other than that I got the rest pretty clear I think.)
>>
>>18180005
Thanks man, but it's really no problem at all.

Basically, picture 69 with her on top of you. Then flip her around so the back of her head is on your dick and her ass is on your face. That's what I'm talking about and this way her butt is more relaxed so it's much softer and more jiggly to feel against your face, than when she's more upright.
>>
Following situation, try to keep it short:

Spend 5 days om vacation in the hills with friends and their friends. Pretty quickly realized that I met a perfect girl there (she seriously looks like someone asked me to describe my type of a perfect girl). She showed interest for me as well and in the evening we got drunk and it got more obvious that she is interested, nothing happened though.

On the following days she was a bit more distant, i guess it is because she thought i was not interested because i did not react to her drunk actions (was not on the same level as her, did not feel good about it since i dont see her as "some" random girl).
Well, in the following days i still tried to make it clear to her that i am interested in her, until she left 3 days later.

We are probably going to meet again on a big party in her little town in about one month. What shall I do until there and what would you advise me to do on that evening?

Shall I contact her via FB before or wait until then?

My perfect scenario: Meet her sober on that evening, make my intentions clear while I am sober and get drunk together.
>>
>>18179976
It's not like anything can go wrong, just send them a facebook message or something. Worst that can happen is they don't respond.
>>
How long do you like talking to a guy before he asks you out?
>>
>>18180016
I would contact her. If conversation flows really easily you can keep in constant contact until the party, if not I would stick to casual and light-hearted messages (a little "did you get home safe, I had fun meeting you" thing at first, then a "so you're also heading to [party] right?" thing before heading there, maybe a cute video/picture in between, an innocent and plausible practical question - keep yourself on her radar without pushing yourself on her if it doesn't work itself out right away). If she shows enthusiasm when she confirms heading to party, ask if she'd like to meet up an hour or so beforehand to get drinks and catch up.

If she is distant and all this goes to shit, I think you might as well tell her at the party that you are really pleased to see her again, and you feel you might not have given off this vibe but she actually made a big impression on you last time. Little to lose at that point, you might as well take the leap then.

Cheers, hope it works out!
>>
>>18179999
Of course.
>>
>>18180043
There's no set rule. If I feel a connection right away, then right away is fine. If not and I only grow to find someone more attractive over time, then later.

As for what the difference is - many factors. If someone is sociable, friendly and outwardly warm, there's a much bigger chance that I feel drawn to him right away than if he's so shy or insecure that he doesn't manage to let his interest in me or his general personality shine. If he's conventionally attractive there's a bigger chance that I will see him in that light right away, than if he's a more regular looking guy. More important than anything else, if he is charming and manages to flirt with me a bit right away that is certified to make me consider him in a sexual way.
>>
>>18180052
Thanks for your help, will definetely think about it
>>
Girls, if you're just hanging the night out on your own without plans and you're spending the evening texting a bunch of friends, is the guy you're dating / your boyfriend always the first one you respond to?

This girl's been online continuously for an hour now, and she's still leaving my texts unread. Usually we're endlessly passing them back and forth, so I'm kind of feeling ignored even though I'm doing my own thing
>>
>>18180075
How do you know she's talking to other people and not doing anything else? Also if one of my friends is having a crisis or something, then I'd give them more attention than a guy telling me about the video game he's playing or something
>>
Girls how deep in the friendzone am I?

>Girl has hungout with me every single day for the past two weeks
>Literally only leaves my house on the weekend to go to bed
>Every other day asks me if I want to get dinner
>Sends me memes and texts me about boring things at 2am
>If I don't see her for more then a week she sends me texts such as "I Miss You" and "I want to hangout again"
>Had a plane delay going back to school and sends me a text saying, "I saw your plane delay and I'm super worried, I hope you get back to school on time."

...she has a boyfriend who lives an hour away.
>>
>>18180080
Impossible to say whether you are in level 9000 of friendzone or that she's fallen in love with you and has not yet admitted it to herself.

Either way I would carefully bring up that perhaps she is trying to fill some of the gap of her boyfriend not being around physically with you. I mean, no girl is going to date you with this "friend" attached to the hip, might as well risk pissing her off regardless of how much you like her.
>>
File: yo3.jpg (37KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
yo3.jpg
37KB, 1200x900px
>>18180080

It's possible you might be the "backup man", but you're certainly not replacing her bf unless he really does something shitty
>>
what do girls prefer more, facial hair or no facial hair.
>>
>>18180076
Good point. Pretty sure she'd tell me if something was up, though. It's happened a few times before. When she does that, at least it gives me peace of mind.

Probably not a good thing that I need that, but it's just been bothering me ever since a guy friend (she always insists that) got in the picture. Kind of afraid I'm dropping to second place
>>
>>18179987
Irl there are many factors that may make it impossible for you to make an approach.

When I think back at the times where it ended up just being my imagination I finally realized what was missing:

-We never actually looked at each other more than once.
-She did look various times but I didn't look back so there was no real contact.
-she never made any effort for me to come near or make me talk to her.

It's systematical.
I don't know why or how, but whenever something could or did happen, our sights coincidentally met for a long time or more than once.

I understand now the mistakes I made that made me lose so many opportunities, notably not smiling back or just staring like an idiot thinking she is going to do something.
>>
>>18180088
cant give a source but read some stats that said women perceived whiskers/thin beard the hottest and bearded as the most trustworthy
>>
>>18180088
It's individual, but the rule of thumb is to go with what suits you best. Don't try to pull off a full beard if you can't grow one. Do grow a full beard if you have a weak chin/jaw and can grow out a nice one. Don't go clean shaven if you have a very young, boyish face.

If you have god tier facial aesthetics I would recommend stubble to appeal most to the majority of women. But although I think most really like the look, it is less practical for sex or kissing, in terms of that clean shaven is most practical.
>>
>>18180091
>Pretty sure she'd tell me if something was up, though.
What, with her or her friends? How is it any of your business if one of her friends is having a meltdown?

>Probably not a good thing that I need that
No, it really isn't.

>Kind of afraid I'm dropping to second place
But didn't you just self-insert yourself as boyfriend/guy she's dating?
>>
>>18180088
Girls definitely prefer beards.
Also this >>18180112 is absolutely right.
>>
>>18180138
>Girls definitely prefer beards.
this makes sense, since most guys don't really have good bone structure and a beard hide those flaws while making them look manly
>>
>>18180146
I'm not even going to deny that part because my beard gives more definition to my face and I always had girls tell me that my beard suits me well.

I have the impression also that people(especially women) are much more nice or polite when I have a full beard.
>>
>>18180160
>people(especially women) are much more nice or polite when I have a full beard

yeah I know I am, (guy btw). There's a guy in my class with a really nice beard and I couldn't stop looking at him.
>>
>>18178991
Did she try to reschedule? If she had something important to do but still liked you she would try to reschedule.
>>
>>18179261
admit it, you find the 15 year old attractive and is trying to find an excuse to be with her, I can see through your plan dude.
>>
>>18179665
Not femanon so discard if not interested.

Why don't you go and talk to the person who catches your eye twice?

Pretty easy to find out then.
>>
>>18180116
>How is it any of your business
It isn't, but she's told me before that something came up. Didn't matter if it was personal or friend business, she still did.

>No, it really isn't
Fair enough. Any tips for me to get over this? I do want to grow to be a better person. No idea if you'd believe me by now, but I like to think it's part selfish jealousy, but also part concern because of what I mentioned above.

>boyfriend/guy she's dating
The latter, that one is true. We're in a kind of limbo where we do go out, do act loveydovey towards each other and even talk about how much I love her or vice versa, but the words 'boy/girlfriend' and 'relationship' are like a big elephant in the room. I want to wait with that for personal reasons, but at the same time I'm afraid of what that guy friend of hers will do, as she talks about him a lot, he has ties to her family and he's VERY affectionate (which she writes off as a culture thing, he's foreign)

But enough blogging, problem's fixed by now.
>>
Do girls like it when guys tease/mess around with them? Not even necessarily physically, just back and forth banter, and it's not really one sided
>>
>>18180228
Yes. This is also known as flirting.
>>
>>18180199
And get rejected?
No thanks, I have a few selfesteem left.
>>
>>18180181
Well she said she'd prefer next week.

I know for sure she's a pretty busy person so I asked what day she'd prefer and alas no response :(
>>
>>18180238
You talk to the girl. If you click you click, if not then whatever.

Btw what is wrong with being rejected? Better then sitting with anxiety.
>>
>>18180248
Pick a day you have time. If she likes you she probably makes time for you.

Or like i said she resschedules a day where she has time.
>>
>>18180255
Well I sent her that message 2 days ago so the signs aren't already good.

Just feels a bit too desperate if I pop out of the blue and say how about such and such a day.
>>
>>18180238
Stop caring what others think about you and you will get over it. Think of how every person is useful to you, not the other way around.
>>
>>18180262
Damn. Do something to occupy yourself. To me it sounds like she isn't interested.

But then again why put so much effort in a girl who barely answers your texts.

To me it sounds like she uses you for intertainment. Or some kind of live teddy bear(referencing >>18178991)

If you made your intentions clear and she isn't exicted about finding a day why should you be. My 2 cents. It is your call.
>>
File: 1482684745562.jpg (29KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482684745562.jpg
29KB, 400x480px
>>18180249
How do you know I have anxiety?

You can never know if it's going to click or not.
The girl I'm dating now, she just "changed" from one hour to the other.
One time she doesn't seem all that interested in me doesn't even talk to me if I don't, and the next hour she is all over my ass staring every second and sending me a "come over here" look.

I figured she was checking me out to see if I'm good or not, I don't know what trigger made her turn in a sexy girl inviting me.

My point is, you will suspect nothing when it happens, it happens in so many ways you won't notice up until she is the one who makes you notice her.

It's so blatantly stupid I don't even know why I didn't see it before.
Now I know which girls I stand a chance with and which girls I don't.

The bottom end of it: if something is meant to happen then you will know.

This is why all these "should I ask her out I've known her for 2 years now" cucks make me laugh.

The friendzone and mr.nice guy is a fucking myth, girls determine beforehand if you're a potential soul/sexual mate or not.

For some girls you are below average for others you're a Chad.

I know it sounds retarded as fuck, but this is what I believe more than any pua bullshit.

This purely logical sense and thinking.
No matter who you are, you can find a girl outside, if you qualify, by social standards, as an average person.
The pattern repeats itself the same way.

But now I know how to gauge interest : simply smile, if the girl doesn't respond to this right away, wait to see if she comes near you "somehow" or if she stares again, if not get lost.

Actually the more I think about it, the more I realize that PUA is just some bullshit simple maths can explain.
You can't magically make a girl like you by talking to her.
>>
I matched with a really hot guy on MeetMe yesterday afternoon. But i started my period last night. He wants to meet tonight but he'll probably want to have sex. What do?
>>
>>18180315
Uninstall dating apps, you obviously don't understand that they are meant for sex.
>>
>>18180282
>But then again why put so much effort in a girl who barely answers your texts.

Probably because the flirting was so frequent to the point where both our friends were pretty certain something was going on. She let me sleep at hers one night cause I was in no state to drive (we ended up not doing anything) so I ended up deluding myself into thinking I genuinely had a chance.

But yeah, it seems like whatever interest there was has certainly waned over the past few weeks.
>>
>>18180315
kill yourself?
>>
>>18180326
You went to sleep at her place nothing happened and you still wonder if you stand a chance?

forget about her, especially now that you exposed yourseld as needy of her by texting so much.

I can already tell you what went wrong:
You either didn't push things up with her because you had no balls or you're simply not what she expected.

Either way move on and forget about her.
Girls have their whatsapp on every minute, if she forgot about you or ignored you then it's over.
>>
>>18180343
Compelling.
>>
>>18179998
It's hard to say if her feelings are jealousy or simply territorial, there's definitely something. We're not the closest of friends, we've only started hanging out a lot with each other since the beginning of this year but we text a few times a week and I usually see her at least once a week for drinks or a movie, but she's not the friend I spent the most time with at all.

The thing with her is that when he we hang, usually with other friends, she's very sarcastic and jokey, she doesn't really act "feminine" (in fact, according to her this is the reason why shes single) but when its just us, she doesnt really change, but shes more willing to get in to the serious stuff, we talk a lot about relationships and where we want to be in life and stuff like that. As far as I know, she doesnt really do that with anyone else. It's also not uncommon for for us to be physically affectionate with one another, but it's only usually when we've been drinking a bit. There's been a few times when weve cuddled up talking, usually with me laying my head across her lap. Her falling asleep on me as I ran my hands through her hair was new, but not exactly out of line. I never really saw it as romantic, but I guess if you happened to walk in on us in that moment, you can make some assumptions. If I had a gf or she a bf I cant imagine that being something we would be doing with eachother.

So what do I do? I should mention that a long time ago, when i first met her, I did have feelings for her and told her. She didnt feel the same, and it was about a year later that we became friends and starting hanging out a little only after I was comfortable that I was over any feelings I had. I dont have any now, and am content with our relationship as it is. Should I just leave things as they are?
>>
>>18180310
By anxiety i meant, that instead of wondering if she likes you or you could find out by talking to her. I don't know if you thought that it i guaranteed that it would work or something, because that is not what i was implying.

PUA is when you try to cater youself to the girls needs or try to create some sort of feeling. That is not what i meant. I don't advocate for PUA, because like you said, it is stupid. You try to calculate and create something artificial instead of being genuine.

If you talk to her and she seems like she isn't interested then whatever. You tried and it didn't workout.

>But now I know how to gauge interest : simply smile, if the girl doesn't respond to this right away, wait to see if she comes near you "somehow" or if she stares again, if not get lost.

I agree on this. When you smile you proejct back that you noticed her glance. If she giggles or smiles back she is more likely to be interested. Which is great!

Did this clear things up?
>>
how do I deal with a woman who doesn't know what she wants? we've been talking/dating/fucking for a couple weeks but she sends mixed signals and came right out and said she thinks that i only think I like her, that in a few weeks I probably wont like her because she is mean etc
>>
>>18180356
That's not what I said.

What I am saying is that even by talking to her you can't be sure or clear your doubt, if anything you will end up just as confused as you were before.

I learned that even the shiest or ugliest girl on earth will have the courage to show off and make you notice her.
This thing about girls too insecure to approach man is movie tier bullshit.
Sending signs is too damn easy for them.

Some months ago I was taking bus to home, there was this very hot girl who I happened to look at and she looked at me, then we looked away, a very bland situation, I thought she was way out of my league, but I did have the feel that she found me attractive I don't why.
So I'm about to get off the bus I turn back and what do I see? She turned as well to look at me.

Back then I was so overwhelmed by girls rejecting me that I thought I was overthinking as usual.
Now I know it was not a coincidence, and I should have tried something.

It's never a coincidence because they know that by looking they are sending the message they find you appealing and they are afraid you would try something.
Thus if she does look more than once it at least means she is intrigued.

For what concerns PUA dudes, well I've read that many of them will only go for those who do show the signs I talk about.
I'm willing to bet that if they get a number from a girl who doesn't do this they will never answer them afterwards.

And on the contrary PUA don't cater or anything, they just happen to show what they are up to unlike weak dudes who wonder if they should or not ask her out.
It's a lie because pua is just maths, depending on your qualities, for every 10 numbers you get there is a ratio of women who will answer.
It's not about what you say to her or the famous openers.

Being a Chad only boosts your chances.
>>
Do girls like guys with muscles?
>>
File: 1490422389101.jpg (346KB, 1500x1118px) Image search: [Google]
1490422389101.jpg
346KB, 1500x1118px
>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
>Ask them out.

Where should I invite her, /adv/? Some kind of a cafe? I don't know any places. She is in two of my college classes btw.
>>
Women, is there any right way to reconnect with you after a few months of little to no contact?

Situation was messy, but no hard-feelings.
>>
File: 1440385220615.jpg (123KB, 572x303px) Image search: [Google]
1440385220615.jpg
123KB, 572x303px
Will there ever be a time when suggesting we get an STD check before becoming intimate isn't taken as a personal insult? It's not even that I don't trust her necessarily, but that I don't trust her ex and for all I know he may have passed something asymptomatic to her.

I feel like people are more focused on NSA sex rather than safe sex.
>>
>>18178962
That is really shitty, my heart goes out to you anon. You say that you are depressed, so I would try to work on that as the very first thing before thinking about dating/relationships. I am not sure how specifically, though. I always find that a good inspiring novel is helpful when I am feeling down.
No one person is ever going to come and save you from yourself. I am only 22 and what do I know, but that is how it seems to me. You could try therapy - I have, and it worked wonders.
>>
>>18180228
If it's back and forth then she's enjoying it.
>>
File: 1490556369278.jpg (153KB, 480x476px) Image search: [Google]
1490556369278.jpg
153KB, 480x476px
Ask an Omega type man any thing
>>
>>18180459
That's down to maturity, I think. IMO people should be having themselves checked regularly enough that they can give a definite "Yes I'm clean" answer to any question.
>>
>>18180427
>What I am saying is that even by talking to her you can't be sure or clear your doubt, if anything you will end up just as confused as you were before.
But what are you then supposed to do? Like I'm Trying to follow your logic here. You shouldn't talk to her because it will confuse you? That is stupid. When you talk to her you have the chance to get to know her and if YOU like her you can then ask for her number.

>Sending signs is too damn easy for them.
You are right. That is why talking to here if YOU want is a good idea. Because starring at eachother from across the room gets weird pretty quick.

>Thus if she does look more than once it at least means she is intrigued.
I'm just gonna say it as clear as i can now. If you catch her looking at you and you wonder if you should aproach then stop wondering and do it. Hell even if she doesn't look if you like/find her attractive then talking to her is a pretty good idea. I'm not saying that waiting for a sign is the best thing. I'm saying trying to take a chance is the best thing. If you wait for signals of interest that is cool too; but you prob gonna feel alot of regret going that path.

>Thus if she does look more than once it at least means she is intrigued.
I agree.
>>
Almost every single time I have been with a girl, the girl has been sort of an initiator. Like, I am simply too shy to ever make a move, but sometimes I just get lucky and a a girl will make a move. Realistically speaking, how often do you do this, girls? Make a first move?
>>
>>18180491
cont.

>For what concerns PUA dudes, well I've read that many of them will only go for those who do show the signs I talk about. I'm willing to bet that if they get a number from a girl who doesn't do this they will never answer them afterwards.
You are prob right. All the techniques and what not has made them afraid of doing things that they haven't read about. I used to be like that. In the end everything i did was calculated and planned, and it kinda took the fun out of meeting people. I would only talk to someone if i knew they liked me. Now i have changed and talk to girls and people in general without having to be "approved" first.

>And on the contrary PUA don't cater or anything, they just happen to show what they are up to unlike weak dudes who wonder if they should or not ask her out.
I disagree here. In PUA you try to read the woman and then change your behaviour according to how she acts. Which is catering to HER, and not being yourself. You lie to yourself.

>It's not about what you say to her or the famous openers.
Agree. What is wrong with just saying "Hi"? She is a human like any other.

>Being a Chad only boosts your chances.
That goes for both sides. The attractive girl probably has it easier then the ugly girl. The same goes for the avarage joe and "Chad".
>>
>asked a girl I work with out last week
>she said yes and that she'll get back to me when she's free
>hasn't spoken to since

What do I do? We get along well, enjoy each others company I like to believe. Do I press her again or should I just leave it?
>>
>>18180497
Leave it.
>>
For both.

Do you enjoy the "game" of dating?
>>
Okay so im in a weird situation.
Ive been dating this girl, first gf ever :|

We have been on quite a few dates, and done basic shit like kissing.

She invited me around to her house and told me that her parents are away for a few days.

This to me sounds like she wants to fuck, which im fine with but im a virgin and i have no idea what to do first time. Is foreplay involved the first time with a girl or what.
>>
>>18180529
Have you ever watched porn?
>>
>>18180529
Yeah of course it is. Foreplay is, or should almost always be there when you have sex, to some degree.
So yeah, make out, fingerbang her and stuff and when you can feel she is really wet, youre good to go
>>
>>18180505
Guess I'll do that then and leave it at that. Until by some miracle she initiates things.
>>
>>18180545
Okay, im just a worried beta.

Should i try oral on her, or is that for a later stage?

I feel comfortable around her and she knows im a virgin, she is also a virgin so i think we will both make mistakes. But any tips help thanks guys
>>
>>18180568
For the love of Christ yes. Go down on her.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5712f4fcadf9c

Watch this and other videos and learn. Do your theory first.
>>
>>18178991
If this is being done through text, next time you try scheduling with her call instead. She's gonna need to give you an answer live instead of having time to come up with anything, so maybe you'll get a clearer idea of what she wants from you, if anything. If she says no or not at that moment then ask her if she'd still like to at all, because you're a person with a schedule too and can't keep it open forever.
>>
>>18180574
Should i bring extra lube, or will the lube on condom and her being moist be enough?

Also after i kiss, rub, touch, take her clothes etc do i eat her out//lick her clit and then finger her? Or do i finger her then do oral?

All my friends are virgins so i have no one to talk to about this
>>
File: 1474603176106.gif (327KB, 834x870px) Image search: [Google]
1474603176106.gif
327KB, 834x870px
Ladies:

Let's say you saw a guy a couple times a week and every time you saw him, you would give him a big smile. After a couple of months, the last time you smiled at him, he decided to ask for your name and number and told you, you were cute. Then when he texted you, asking how your day went ,you decided not to text him back. Any reasons why?

Basically, the same thing happened to me and I'm trying to understand why a girl who has been giving me consistent signals wouldn't text me back after she gave me her number.

We don't have class together, we don't have any mutual friends and we don't have any connection aside from her smiling at me.

Thoughts, opinions, advice? All appreciated.
>>
File: 1491043756259.jpg (132KB, 540x493px) Image search: [Google]
1491043756259.jpg
132KB, 540x493px
>>18178818
>try talking to girl, leave her on seen for a couple days and she replies with "ohah" after i finally message her

I know i fucked up but why reply if your not interested? Im interested in her im just a nervous wreck which is why i didnt reply for days, since she even bothered to reply should I reply back? Do yall think that if i apolpgize itll go okay?
>>
>>18179976
Just be like "eyo son how ya doing"
works everytime
>>
>>18179976
You mean a girl you haven't spoken to in ages, right?
>>
What do women think of engineers?
>>
File: 1449267375788.jpg (138KB, 1272x714px) Image search: [Google]
1449267375788.jpg
138KB, 1272x714px
So girls of /adv/, help me out on this.

About 2 years ago, i managed to score a pretty damn good friendship with these 2 girls,nothing sexual because i was so alone at that point, just having friends to talk to was pure fukken bliss.

Fast foward to january last year, and we had a small fight over petty shit, in which i was the perpetrator, no pride in saying this, but being sincere is the best policy when making amends right?, anyway, i apologized in the best way i could and decided to hit the bed,nothing more i could do.

Woke up to find myself blocked on facebook and our chat group closed, never had the chance to make up for my mistakes and that haunts me to this very day.

Should i let this one go? or do i try reaching out again?
i know it sounds almost childish, but i have very few friends in this godforsaken earth, and i try treasuring them to the best of my abilities,it just feels wrong you know? not being able to at least try to make amends.
>>
>>18180647
Can't help you for the first part, it'll all depends on how wet she is.

But it's best to eat her out first nice and good before you put anything in. Fingers including.
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.