[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Z O N I N G - O U T

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1489710164626.png (108KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
1489710164626.png
108KB, 400x266px
This shit is ruining me guys I can't study for 20 minutes without wandering for like 90% of the time, and I do it literally everywhere.

Just yesterday I was with my boys having fun but everytime I catch myself relating the stuff that's happening to past events or comparing it to what's gonna happen, literally can't concentrate, and I know it's a type of escapism but i can't stop if it depended on my life, so:

>what can I do to improve my concentration ?
>how to be in the exact moment
>how to let go and live in the present

what do guys help me out pls
>>
>>18178700
meditation.
>>
>>18178700
Some say meditation.

Marcus Aurelius suggested in his meditations to do everything as if it's the last time you'll ever do it. When you mature though you'll have intuitionalized so many of the experiences you've been through that you'll stop zoning out. I'm guessing you're probably 21 y/o<. It gets better with age. Also, do you exercise/ use any sort of mind altering substance ever, do you know your Mbti?
>>
>>18178700
Buy a fidget toy. That might help you concentrate somewhat while studying.
>>
>>18178808
Are you the fag from the miltree thread
>>
>>18178814
Yes
Passing the time trying to fend off crippling depression. How goes it?
>>
>>18178842
I'm just scrolling through adv writing on everyone's shit.

I had crippling depression until I started a lifting routine and pursuing hobbies. Found a girlfriend and everything along the way. Can honestly say that the military isn't necessary to get out of your shell. It's easy to do so when you feel confident in something you do. Especially when you have peers around you that you can express some sort of expertise to. You'll gain momentum and suddenly you'll start feeling better. Conversations with absolute strangers can feel effortless. Other such things.. depression are happiness are the same thing I feel. They're both states of mind that feed into each other. When you're depressed you do things that maintain depression. When you're happy you seek things that maintain happiness. I've noticed however that happiness is something that exists only when unobserved. Its so easy to find meaninglessness in anything that simply wondering if you're truly happy is enough to abolish it. Depression is better at lingering.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.