[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did you get over your ex? It's been 6 weeks since I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170401-083357.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170401-083357.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
How did you get over your ex?

It's been 6 weeks since I broke up with my ex of 2 years and everything seems to remind me of her
Despite blocking her on all social media, I still have so much urge to message her :(

I've hooked up with a few girls since just so I can distract myself, but nothing seems to work

Honestly at this point I can still say that I love her, but how do I stop?
>>
who intiated the breakup?
>>
>>18178687
It took learning to see women as inferior creatures to do it for me. There will always be a part of you that misses her if you actually loved her though.
>>
>>18178687
Congratulations. You are officially normal.

A break up is supposed to hurt. If you walked away totally free, you wouldn't be much of a human being.

Immerse yourself in routine, carrying on life as normal as possible. It will distract you from your feelings while also guiding you back to normality.

At the same time, give yourself permission to grieve. Going a little crazy in small ways will be a safety valve.
>>
>>18178687
We didnt. Still after years when we are with another fine sexy qtie, sometimes on melancholy times we secretly thinks about our ex and how good it was with her because brain pushes all bad experiences away with top priority.

Start doing some sport panzy. Swim, run, lift, get into shape and never go to
>>>/fit/ and never read threads like
>no amount of lifting will lift these feels
>do you still lift for her?

You will be fine OP.
>>
>>18178708
That's the shit part
Ended on good terms because we both had to move away for University

Eventually I had to block her because I kept beating around the beta bush on facebook. While at the same time she was ignoring me because she knew I was sleeping with other girls
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.