[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you still get back together with an ex who has already

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Ichi7-1.jpg (35KB, 480x314px) Image search: [Google]
Ichi7-1.jpg
35KB, 480x314px
Would you still get back together with an ex who has already fucked someone else during the 3 months you were apart? I cant stop imagining her getting fucked by chad. Not that its a hard thing to do since we fucked alot durint the time we were together
>>
>>18178643

if i liked her, sure, but thats because i would have had sex in those 3 months too, id probably be insecure if i couldnt have gotten laid.
>>
Yeah i didnt get laid. I didnt feel like it cause it was a fresh break up
>>
>>18178658

thats understandable, we all have different ways of coping, mine are always sex and food.

really if you're this petty about it though (and i dont mean that as an insult) probably better not to date her, sounds like you got some personal stuff to work through.

really if the answer to 'do i want to date this person?' is never a solid 'yes' then its already on the road to failure.
>>
>>18178661
Maybe i just need to see things from your point of view. How is it okay for you?
>>
>>18178676

>how is it okay for you?

well, it was a break up. and not a foo foo break up where you say you're breaking up, sleep with someone that night, then go back tomorrow saying you're sorry and want to get back together. thats a 3 month break up because you guys were serious, but then realized you missed each other so wanted to get back together. with 3 months you can't really blame someone for doing something else. everyone reacts differently and I my self would have had sex at least 6 times in that break up, probably that very week we broke. so even if i just had a dry spell id be able to rationalize that it doens't really matter. her sleeping iwth someone else had nothing to do with me, the same way me sleeping with someone else had nothing to do with her.
>>
>>18178643
>getting back together with an ex

Don't do it man, it's just going to be the same thing all over again.
>>
>>18178643
What property rights do you imagine you had when you were not together?
>>
>>18178792

It's none of my business until she wants to get back together
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.