[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Steph.jpg (122KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Steph.jpg
122KB, 675x1200px
Been talking to this girl from Tinder now for like 2 weeks. Share similar interests, great personality, neither of us is just looking for a simple hookup. Get her phone number and facebook first day we start talking. An hour or 2 later we ended up skypin for a bit. Everything goin good she interested in me, I'm interested in her. End up meeting IRL a few days later. Watch tv show most of time, get the feeling she's uncomfortable or wants something. Get on bed with her and invite to cuddle. She accepts and we lay in each others arms for hours. One thing leads to another and we start making out. She then asks if I wanna date her, of course. Everything seemed good. 2 Days later she isnt skypin me as much or answering texts. Tells me we went to fast and wants to slow down and become friends first, then date. I agree, but at the same time, she sped it up. She's been sick the last few days now. Texts are hours in between each other. Doesn't skype me at all now. Me being stupid I sent her a 18k gold embosssed rose the day we got together, it arrived today, not much of a reaction to it. Help me anons, i really don't know what to do or where I am. Things I used to find enjoyable just arent anymore, I drink most of the day now or lay in bed. Slept 18 hours today cause I'd just rather not be awake right now. Says she's still interested in me but doesnt seem that way. Am I imagining a problem or is there actually one, I don't know anymore. Please help me...
>>
>>18178607
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahajahahahaha, 18k gold WHAT? Nobody is that stupid. I find this hard to believe. If it did really happen you made yourself seem desperate enough so you had to bribe girls
>>
File: pathetic_skinner.png (71KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
pathetic_skinner.png
71KB, 500x324px
>>18178607
Please tell me this is a joke. You couldn't of done more of a beta orbiter action than giving a girl 18k. You truly are an utter retard if this is true and only have yourself to blame.
>>
>>18178607
Just forget about it dude. Take the rose back too. Haha this is one of those things youre gonna laugh at when youre older.
>>
>>18178607
Tinder is a HOOKUPS app. Not a dating app.
>>
Damn, I really want to try tindr but now...
>>
Honestly yeah she sped things up but.. I think you should slow them down, literally do not contact her from this point and if she doesn't contact you then she's not interested... Or worth your time
>>
What happened is you seemed cool and then after a bit of hanky panky you fell in love and decided this is The One. Now she's freaked out because you've bought her an engagement present when she just wanted to chill and fuck. You've invested 100℅ straight away which signals you rarely get women. It's OK, we've all been there. But fucking take back the gold and talk to her. Realise that the male mind is fucking stupid and will continue to shaft you when you least expect it. Good luck bro.
>>
>>18178607
Cuddled? You were supposed to fuck her. Now she friendzoned you because you didn't take the offer. Thats what happened
>>
Lel april's fool is fun around here
>>
bump for lolz
>>
Just drop that Cunt. Also you are stupid as fuck.
>>
If you're still trying to win her back, it's just showing her that you're a desperate virgin. Keep it up and you'll be a Wizard in no time kid
>>
>>18179411

>Now she friendzoned you because you didn't take the offer

Friendzoned himself.
>>
File: Skype_2017-03-21_23-53-40.png (1MB, 1266x711px) Image search: [Google]
Skype_2017-03-21_23-53-40.png
1MB, 1266x711px
>>
congratulations OP, you cucked yourself
>>
you suck cody
>>
your a nigger cody
>>
Thanks for the support and helpful comments guys. I feel much better now.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.