[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm at anime Boston and I want to learn how to talk to women,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 1490671884459.jpg (109KB, 823x744px) Image search: [Google]
1490671884459.jpg
109KB, 823x744px
I'm at anime Boston and I want to learn how to talk to women, pls help
I feel.like it would be easier at an anime con
>>
>>18178401

go up and say hello, say you're name, and then comment on something. anything. if they have any merch / gear / costume from something recognizable, comment on that. if they do have merch / gear / costume but its not recognizable, ask about that 'hey, whats that from? looks familiar but i cant recall... oh no i havent heard of (dragonball?) whats that about? interesting im more into moe shit myself cuz im a faggot. haha k love you too'

thats all it is really. no merch? no gear? depends on the circumstance but you can still tal kto them if you're in their general area.
>im trying to find XX, any idea whats going on?
>have you been to Y panel or seen Z person here?
>>
>>18178401
Girls at anime cons are weird. Just keep that in mind if they say something weird, miss a signal, or ignore you. They might just be aspie, have anxiety, or be socially stupid.

If you see a girl alone, she might be bored, just walk up and say hi I'm ____. Are you having a nice time?

Talk about what is around you, how you discovered anime, anime, what city you're from, your friends, family.

Remember to listen very well and make the right amount of eye contact. These girls are weird, if they start to get shy, then ask the, simple questions that are easy to amswer, and do it in a line.... like this for example, Do you have any brothers amd sisters? How old are they? Do you love them? Oh you guys fight a lot?

Another example of a line: What's your favorite anime? Inuyasha, cool, yeah Ive seen every episode I love that one. Who's your favorite character? What do you like about him?

And eventually she will start blabbering about it. You should listen and remember what she says. Attach what you learn to her. She isn't just a girl anymore, her name is _____ and she has _ sisters that she fights with, and she loves inuyahsa, ____ character.

So when you're walking around and having fun, you can draw upon these memories, like if you see inuyahsa merch or something. It will show you listen to her and care about her.

The other option is a talkative girl. Just smile and listen. Never inturrupt her no matter how bad you want to. Just hold your thoughts til shes done talking then you talk.

Remember to lead. The girl will be shy and awkward as hell. If you are at an event that just got boring,them she is probably bored too. Ask her if she's bored too, and you guys can leave. Feel free to talk to other people if it feels right, she might be interested. Remember to discuss your interests with her with enthusiasm, girls will surf the waves of your emotions. And if she is in cosplay, offer to take pictures, selfies, and pictures of the con. Trust your gut.
>>
Thanks for the tips guys.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 400x166px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 400x166px
>walk up to QT
>say hi to QT
>"My names anon, are you from around here?"
>"have you been to Anime Boston before?"
>"what kinda anime do you like?"
>"sweet, I love *insert name* too"
>"hey you wanna grab a drink somewhere"
>get drinks with QT
>take QT home
>fuck her brains out
>leave
>???
>profit
>>
are cosplayer chicks easy to bang
>>
>anime

kill yourself
>>
One of the more common questions that can lead into a whole friendship and determine where things will go at the con is, "did you travel here or live nearby?". The people who live close or have a hotel close to the con are the ones you're going to be looking to hang with, since their resources are at disposal.
>>
>>18178401
Do everything and anything Kentaro from Golden boy would do.
>>
>>18178401
Appearance is everything. What do you look like?
>face
>body
>wardrobe
>Hair
>complextion
Etc

Post a pic if you want (or at least full body w/out face)
>>
As a person who has been to anime boston a few times before, literally no one is worth talking to there. They are either spurgs or keep to themselves.

Just don't.
>>
go, and say "Looking at your ass makes my bulba soar. "
>>
I've been going to cons for nearly a decade now. Don't bother. Despite what you might read online, people aren't there to socialize with strangers. Most of the time they bring existing friends along and only stick with those friends. It's really, really rare to find someone who actually wants to be approached by someone else at a con, and 9/10 times they're fucking weirdos. The only time I've spoken with a larger group of strangers was when my friend and I were at a panel, it was late at night and there was nothing else to do, and we all stuck around and chatted until after the building closed. Worked out since we all had a common interest. Nothing but men though.
>>
>>18179317
yes
>>
>>18178401
Wow. What a shitty time for Anime Boston with the snow and all.
>>
>>18178401
Start grabbing the tits.

First grab, questions later.

You have to say something then and it'll be spontaneous. If you don't and run away, the police will be after you.
>>
>>18180081
Yeah it kind of sucks, especially with wanting food that isn't in the Prudential center
>>
>>18180123
Yeah, it's like an April Fools gone wrong. The snow pretty much came out of nowhere. It's not the worst snow we've had here but it doesn't make getting around any easier. I'm so fucking ready for real spring weather to begin.

One of these years maybe I'll go to Anime Boston. Shit is like an hour drive from where I live.
>>
File: IMG_20170401_192820620.jpg (1MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170401_192820620.jpg
1MB, 1836x3264px
>>18179565
Help
Just imagine I have a meme undercut
>>
>>18180272
I went to PAX a couple of weeks ago when the snow hit then too, what the fuck Boston.
Is it always like this?
>>
>>18180363
Getting hit with snow you mean? Yes, of course. It comes with the territory unfortunately. Late fall, winter and early spring months in Mass suck. On top of the sun setting around 4:30 local on Dec 21, it's cold enough to jump out a window. You just deal with it unless you are capable enough to move. I enjoy the summer months here though. It can get hot but I'll take that over the cold. We really get a taste of all 4 seasons.

Even though I am, I really shouldn't complain. This winter wasn't as bad as 2015. That winter was wicked horrible.
>>
Any more advice? It's starting to get into nightlife territory

Thanks for all the advice so far.
>>
>>18180502
I hate to disappoint you anon but you are talking to someone who is sitting on 4chan on a Saturday night. If I had a good piece of advise on some nightlife actives then I'd offer it to you. Again, sorry to disappoint.

I usually avoid Boston if I have a choice. I don't have a reason to go in anyway and traffic blows.
>>
>>18180359
Jesus dude
You are probably more attractive than 90% of other attendees
Cons are fucking orgies for anyone remotely attractive

Just show attraction to any qt girl who's cosplayed
Start it out by complimenting her costume.
>>
File: 1486570648793.gif (2MB, 1208x860px) Image search: [Google]
1486570648793.gif
2MB, 1208x860px
>>18180595
T-thanks friend
>>
>>18179317

they're literally there to get banged
>>
>>18180502
talk to them and don't be a doormat.
>>
>>18178401
Just ask all the women that you see if they are an archeologist, tell them you have a large bone for them to examine.
>>
>>18178401
>"Hey, nice cosplay! Mind if I take a pic?"
>Show her pic
>Talk about anime
>Ask her for Snapchat/Insta/Number so that you can send her the pic

It's literally that easy. I'm high as fuck right now and I managed to think of this.
>>
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.