[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to Destroy Someones Entire Being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (3KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3KB, 275x183px
Need some advice as to destroy and dismantle every piece of someones life.
>>
File: 1491010657216.jpg (371KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1491010657216.jpg
371KB, 1152x2048px
>>18178379
Honestly I'd just let it go and live a better life, a great way to end up just as miserable as they are is to bring yourself down to their level do as you wish. You will not feel satisfied.
>>
>>18178379
In what capacity? For what reason? To what extent? For what purpose?
>>
>>18178379
bitch a'll slap ya
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 160x212px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 160x212px
>>18178386
For Fun! I dont give a shit about being miserable. Give me Ideas!
>>
>>18178379
depends on the person and your relationship with them more than anything else.
>>
>>18178455
Okay, well, give me some background so I can help you out.
Is this person male or female?
Did they do something to you? What?
Why do you hate this person?
City or rural town (sounds stupid, but this can make all the difference)?
>>
>>18178459
City, no one too close, just need to destroy, and feel my enemies bones (ego, self esteem, etc) break under my feet.
Got advice, or is this /therapy 101/ now?
>>
>>18178463
>no one too close
you're probably fucked then, in terms of destroying them. shit is gonna be much, much harder.
>>
>>18178463
>Give us nothing to work with
>"hurrr just hurry up and help me"
Are you retarded or just have a fuckton of mommy issues?
>>
>>18178467
Thanks! Actual advice, unlike some tards!
>>
>>18178473
>Being upset because everyone thinks you're an autist.
I'm sure you've been through years and years of this. It's time to grow some thicker skin. Faggot.
>>
>Commenting on /adv/ board, without advice (Fuck you, I dont know how to green text)
>>
Paying people to get close to everyone who matters to them, and slowly nudging them down the path to drug addiction or prostitution. Decades from now, once they are old and defeated, and have buried their children, pay them a visit and make sure they realize they fucked with the wrong person, that time they..
>>
Dont u hate when u vent about shitty people and everyones just like "karma will get to them"
Send them baby powder in the mail and drive them crazy thinking people are out to kill them. Can never go wrong with flaming bag of shit on their doorstep for the next 3 months either
>>
>>18178379
Nature does wonders to a dead body. Just bury them in the woods. leave your cell phone at home. remember half of ,urders go unsolved so just be smart

oh you can also eat them while they watch. cut pff their hamd and just start eating it. try cut into their abdomen with a knife, then put your face down there like you are eating. they will be helpless and tied up, their last living memories will be of you appearing to eat the, from the inside, have fun op
>>
>>18178593
Damn right! Karma's been there for me about as much as my dad has. Time to take matters in our own hands for a change!
>>
>>18178379
"Living well is the best revenge"

Let them see you NOT being affected by them. It will drive them crazy.
>>
>>18178589
>fucking someone over so you can say ha-ha years later
Weak. That means you don't hate them, just means your fragile ego is bruised.

If you really want to fuck someone over you don't need recognition for it.
>>
>>18178807
Spoken like a true slave of the super-ego. It would not be about recognition. It would be the last nail in their figurative coffin. Making sure they know all the pain death and decay among their loved ones is their doing. That is how you destroy someone.
>>
Eat a bullet in front of them. Right before you do it blame it on them. That would fuck someone up for the rest of their life. They would be a miserable wreck forever and might even kill themselves because of the daily guilt. That's how you get them real good.
>>
>>18178455
>>18178459
So just some stranger then? Any stranger?

I guess some form of fraud then.
>>
>>18178379
Tell me your story anon if I like it I will help you destroy them.
>>
>>18180332
Person I thought was a friend we have texted legitimately 5 months without a day in between and talked a lot about personal and nonpersonal stuff all of a sudden ghosts and ignores the fuck outta me for the past three weeks and effectively killed me on the inside and I have no idea why. I didnt do anything wrong.
>>
>>18180341
Well do you know them in real life? What are their weaknesses, likes, dislikes, fears, do you have any leverage?
>>
>>18180347
Yeah I know them in real life and I've tried talking to them but they seem to have avoided all the places we used to talk everyday so I cant even see them. They told me they had no friends so I figured I'd be nice and be kind to them because I've been there and felt lonely at times and so pretty soon we became pretty good friends, but then they do this and it hurts a bit not going to lie. They have scars from eczema and have a shitty relationship with their parents. They've got an odd sense of style and are insecure about their musical talent, cheeks, and eyes, and fairly low self esteem. Like animals and gory films. Dislike real sweet stuff. I dont have leverage and honestly Ill probably just leave it as it is just a bit upset about it atm.
>>
>>18180382
Most importantly what do they love? To destroy someone yoi must make them watch as what they love is destroyed before their eyes.
>>
>>18180386
Music and computer science thats what they love but there's not much I can do with that.
>>
>>18180391
Can you get a copy of her music?
>>
>>18180403
They play violin music so its just going to be the standard repertoire. I probably cant get a copy of their music and if I could what would I do? They really like that Hamilton musical and Il Divo.
>>
introduce religion of peace
>>
>>18180382
Get over it. Relationships of any kind are a meme.
>>
>>18180415
Post it online where she will see it and have people fill the comments section with the most humiliating and demeaning comments you can think of about how her music is aweful and she has no talent. Maybe post a picture of her with it so people can insult her scars. If your lucky she will be so devistated she might even off herself. It sounds like her weak point is her insecurity use that.
>>
>>18180433
If you do this I sugest asking /b for help you could even try to trick /pol by sayibg shes a liberal feminist. There is enough hate there waiting to be set free to level a city block.
>>
Mods arrest this man at once
>>
>>18180663
^
>>
>>18180382
Wow, you are a faggot.
>>
Become their best friend or someone significant to them. That way you'll know everything, specially things that will hurt (secrets, reputation, convincing him/her to do things).
The feeling they'll get after you betray them will probably do the most damage
>>
>>18178379
If you are righteously just, then let the internet decide and out the situation

If not then go fuck yourself
>>
>>18178379
Yup, success and happiness is truly the best revenge.

But I'm guessing they're the successful one in this scenario and you are unable to achieve as much. You want to bring them down a few notches don't you?

Make them feel insecure and reinforce it whenever you can. But you probably don't even talk to them enough or have the confidence to do that.

So just let it go and try for the first one. It's a waste of time and they will likely never remember you while you'll remember them for the rest of your life.
>>
>>18178473
>>18178467
No this is not true. It's much easier to get away with it if you aren't close.

Obviously if you want specific advice you're going to have to give us some more information, but generally what you should do is figure out what their weakness is and find a way to exploit it for effect.
>>
>>18180382
lmao you're so stupid.

Get over it. Get a better life.
>>
>>18178468
Of course he's retarded. Didn't you read his OP?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.