[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Practical advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
So here's the deal. My gf and I broke up a couple of weeks ago and even though we agreed to take some time she just texted me asking "are you alive?".

So my question is, what would be the coolest possible way to answer? Or should I even answer? In our relation I was always the one who answered texts right away and even if the thought of going back wouldn't bother me, I don't want her to take me for granted.

How should I reply?
>>
Who initiated the break up
>>
>>18178309
I started the discussion but she called it quits.
>>
>>18178312
Well, why? Give some deets in exchange for relevant advice
>>
>>18178304
Text her a picture of the little ghost emoji and leave it at that
>>
Just tell her the truth, don't play derpy games. If you are happier without her inform her. If you want her back let her know
>>
>>18178324
Basically I thought she had been very neglectful in our relationship (it has been a long distance thing). She didn't make time to meet and things like that. On the other hand I was always trying to understand her and make arrangements to spend time with her.
>>
Ignore her, do not answer.
>>
>>18178345
Then tell her that you are alive and if/when convo gets there that you thought it was one sided and why
>>
>>18178337
lol, that's actually not a bad idea
>>18178360
So just a straightforward answer to her question?
>>
>>18178337
>>18178341
So I texted "yes, thanks for asking". She then replied "good to know!, don't forget to let me know from time to time". Should I say something after that?
>>
>>18178375
No. Honestly OP shes stringing you along, and wants to make sure you'll be there as a backup. Thats what my experience with these types of situations has taught me anyways. If she was neglectful, but suddenly says all this shit, she is definitely playing you like an instrument
>>
>>18178376
Yep, that's probably true. I know she just wants me to keep talking with her so she feels less awful with herself. Honestly, I went along with the breakup because I believed it would be my chance to turn the tables. But I don't know how to do it or if it's even worth it.
>>
>>18178406
>neglectful
>long distance
>she called it quits

Not worth it at all. Take off the rose-tinted glasses and go find a better woman
>>
Lmao let me know from time to time?? fuck her, sounds like shes a righteous piece of shit, still barely trying and just wants to feel less guilty for the breakup. Not everyone deserves to know you, you know. Dont respond, let a bitch pretend to cry or whatever
>>
>>18178304
The only time girls text you after a break up regardless of who broke up is because they don't currently have any chads fucking them and they're feeling lonely so they "check up" on their ex's to validate themselves. What you do in this situation is ignore them. I've responded before with any image of me getting head from a girl I've told my ex I thought was cute while we were together and her response was a string of messages that were trying to rationalize how she was a victim and I was a disgusting misogynist. Then days later she went on to plead for the privilege of sucking in my spirit gun. Not exactly that but you get the point. These women aren't worth your time and honestly doing what I did was senseless but it felt good to be a sob. Just focus on yourself and a good woman will come along bro.
>>
>>18178533
Ikr? The day after we're broke up she went and posted an "inspirational" picture on IG about letting go the things that hurt you and now she is interested in "knowing how I am from time to time"?

>>18178544
I get what you say. Although in her case it's more like she lost the one person that listened patiently to all her drama and now she's waiting for me to be an asshole so she can go talking shit about me and cry with her girlfriends.
>>
I know its petty but if i were in your shoes i'd probably send her something truthful calling her out on how shitty she actually is, block her, and watch for more hilarious attention-seeking shit on her social media. Shes just something to watch at this point. Take refuge that you're way more intelligent than she is, and that you no longer have to know her
>>
>>18178588
Nah. I don't want to give her the satisfaction. I got to get her out of my head otherwise I'm gonna keep trying to go back just to get things done my way this time.
>>
>>18178623
listen, for some people, as harsh as it sounds, you don't need them in your life. don't be afraid to outright tell her that she's being unreasonable, she clearly doesn't want to dedicate herself to your relationship with her, and that she should give up trying unless she truly loves you and wants to be with you. don't give her the idea that she can drag you along as she pleases. you are your own person, and make sure she knows that, regardless of any history you have.
>>
>>18178304
This is bait dude. She just wants attention.

Don't answer man, you're too busy with yourself and other girls to really be concerned
>>
>>18178304
Dont answer her you silly cuck.
>>
>>18178304
I haven't read the thread, but depending on the situation surrounding the breakup I'd either reply "no" and not reply, or simply not reply
>>
>>18178704
This is how he should be but most likely he isn't.

Get hobbies op, this isn't a difficult question to answer.
>>
>>18178304
DO. NOT. ANSWER.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.