[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make GF Hot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1490848943600.jpg (83KB, 447x489px) Image search: [Google]
1490848943600.jpg
83KB, 447x489px
tldr
GF is about 5'6 and weighs 160. Fat rolls overshadowing her breast. Im not attracted to her.
Started fapping to women with perfect bodies and now I can't even get it up unless the lights are out and Im imagining banging a hot girl.
How do I tell my gf she needs to step her game up gently. Obviously I can't tell her shes so fat I can't get an erection to her.
>>
We'll need to know more about her personality in order to give better advice. Answer these:

How insecure is she?
Have you brought up her weight before/how has she reacted?
Have you witnessed her being catty to other, skinnier women?
How malleable is she? (how easily can you persuade her to change her mind)
What does she eat on a day-to-day basis?
What does she say she eats on a day-to-day basis?
>>
>>18178328
>How insecure is she?
Shes a girl so average for a woman I guess. What kind of answer are you looking for here.
>Have you brought up her weight before/how has she reacted?
Haven't brought it up. don't know how.
>Have you witnessed her being catty to other, skinnier women?
Not catty. She has skinny friends
>How malleable is she? (how easily can you persuade her to change her mind)
Really depends on the topic at hand. I guess you can say not really. We just usually agree on stuff. The things we don't I don't usually push because they come up so little.
>What does she eat on a day-to-day basis?
Burgerland food. Theres a couple of spots by her job she grabs food from on her break.
>What does she say she eats on a day-to-day basis?
Some burgers I guess. Not really a topic. We don't live together full time yet.
>>
>>18178280
Before saying anything to her you should look in a mirror. Do you have a perfect body and good hygene?
>>
>>18178280
Was she this way when you started dating her, or did she "let herself go?"
>>
>>18178369
Good hygene yes. What does perfect body even me. I ran track like 4 years back in college so Im not a landwhale but that doesn't say much.
>>
>>18178405
She's a little bigger. But she was always bigger if that makes sense.
>>
>>18178557
>Started fapping to women with perfect bodies
You're the one who used the phrase 'perfect body' first.
>>
>>18178561
Yeah I know what I mean by that. What do you mean.
>>
>>18178280
>Fat rolls overshadowing her breast
what the fuck lol
you should sell her fat to African kids
>>
>>18178562
I have no idea what 'perfect body' means in relation to either gender. You acting like it's completely obvious what a perfect body on a woman is but acting like there's no way you could define a man's perfect body makes me think that you're not much better than her yourself.
>>
>>18178564
She just has what I like to call unfortunate fat deposits. Her breast aren't large at all.
>>
>>18178565
Its not about man or woman. What a perfect body means to me is not the same thing as what it means to you. If you are asking me if I have a perfect body I need you to explain what that means to you so I can answer.
>>
>>18178569
Are you in shape?
>>
>>18178569
So why would YOU use the phrase 'perfect body'?

How tall are you and how much do you weigh?
>>
>>18178565
I can guess you are gonna be stubborn and obtuse so Ill help by describing my body a little more. Im 6'1 and my weight fluctuates between 175 and 180.
>>
>>18178571
Obviously its what I think is the ideal female body. In the context of the OP really only what that means to me matters. If I were asking others what they thought about the perfect body Id describe it more.
>>18178570
Not in the peak condition that I was in college. But WAY above average I guess. My abs aren't as visible anymore and I weigh a little less from not working out as often.
>>
>>18178576
Alright so you used to be up there. Then you should have no problem going "babe let's go out for a hike on saturady," "let's get gym memberships together," etc.
>>
>>18178579
She has a gym membership to planet fitness and doesn't use it. Its like a haven for people who don't actually want to get in shape. Also worst part is she used a personal trainer for a bit so she thinks doing 10 body weight squats and walking for 10 minutes on a treadmill is an adequate work out. I really tried to stress that she should be doing cardio for at least 25 minutes at a time but I understand how that sounds to someone who isnt used to it. I broke my leg at out really out of shape. Like 30 pounds over because I kept up my running diet but never worked out. Picking running back up was extremely painful at first and the only thing that drove me was remember the feeling of running before I broke my leg. Kinda hard to give someone that drive.
Id like for her to start a clean diet first, so she can get to a weight where running or cardio in general isn't a painful chore. But I have no control over her diet.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.