[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is sex a major part of health?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0044.jpg (109KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0044.jpg
109KB, 500x500px
I always wonder about sex and it's relation to being healthy. I am a sexless male. Basically I don't have sex primarily because it's very difficult for me to woo a woman into having sex with me without paying. I refuse to pay for humAn interaction.

That's another nightmare though. My current fear is that my mental, emotional or physical health suffers because I don't have sex. I am 26 now and I don't feel very virile or have that lasting male energy.

I feel lethargic and hopeless. I feel out of touch with my body. Could the lack of intimacy be causing this? I have noticed that people who are intimate seem happier.

What is the truth? Would meaningful sex with a woman change my life?
>>
>Is sex a major part of health?
No, you're just hoping it is so that you can feel like you're being deprived of something you're not entitled to.
>>
>>18178244

I feel more lethargic after having sex; I also tend to get sick for the next day or so. I generally feel better when I go without, strictly speaking.
>>
>>18178245

I don't think you are correct. Is it sex on that heirarchy of needs chart?
>>
>>18178264
It's pretty low on that chart, isn't it?
>>
>>18178264
The act of sex is pretty necessary, yes. But the actual intimacy that OP craves is higher up, indicating that it's less necessary to survive.

And again, OP's not entitled to it. He hasn't said it, but I've seen these threads before: trying to find some way to feel like his rights are being violated because he's not having sex.
>>
>>18178264
>>18178272
>>18178282
Also you have to remember that Maslow's Heirarchy of Needs is just a theory. It's not a biological fact that a person needs sex to survive like they do food and water. Everyone has the right to food and water. No one has a right to have sex
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.