[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fighting at a work get together

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

I have major beef with a former friend and by proxy his brother. (Technically, they have a major beef with the entire group of my friends.) I'm in my late 20s, have a good corporate job, and I'm not the kind of guy to get into stupid petty fights at this point in my life.

My work friends want to go to this concert in two weeks and really want me to come. I know that this dude and his brother are going to be there, and they have said that if they ever see me, to expect to get my ass beat.

These guys WILL fight me if they see me, there's no getting past it, and I definitely can't get any of my friends to come back me up. Should I risk going to this concert and getting my coworkers mixed up in some stupid shit?

These two dudes are at like every concert I want to go to though, and I'm not afraid of holding my own, just getting into fights at my age when it could impact my career.
>>
>>18177964
You're an adult now. Call the cops if they lay a hand on you.
>>
>>18177972

The cops aren't going to get to me by the time two dudes have already jumped me. Sure I can call them after and press charges, but these are the kinds of guys that don't give a shit.

I don't associate with these kinds of people anymore, that's why they're "former" friends.
>>
>>18177991
Right when you arrive, tell security that some guys tried to start shit with you in the parking lot. Help them identify them and get them booted. Once done, file a restraining order or maybe even file one now.
>>
>>18177964
Is this a gang thing?

This is definitely a gang thing, isn't it?
>>
>>18178008

Nope, not a gang thing at all. Just two guys who are under the impression I disrespected them and their family when I didn't at all. They're super sensitive because their dad is a cop who shot himself in the head. (And no, I didn't say anything about this incident -- all I did was take a cab home on a night where they disappeared on me, were idiots, and got themselves DUIs. Which I said they deserved. Which they did. But it led to one of them pissing on my hotel room floor for "disrespecting him" and me abandoning him in Phoenix.)
>>
>>18177964
You can contact these guys and try talking to them, don't and hope they cool down over time, fight them, or avoid them forever. Also at least at a concert you will have security to break things up if they jump you.
>>
File: reagan.jpg (20KB, 474x305px) Image search: [Google]
reagan.jpg
20KB, 474x305px
>>18177964
Time for you to learn what a concealed carry permit is for.

Just remember, if you draw, only draw in self defense, and aim to kill, not maim.
>>
>>18177964
You could just let your coworkers know what the deal is, see if they'd back you up in any way. Having coworkers is often like being in a brotherhood, in that they'll help you out with what you need, especially if they're the ones that want you to go with them to the gig.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.