[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Threesome/sharing/poly/etc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: threesome.jpg (18KB, 605x376px) Image search: [Google]
threesome.jpg
18KB, 605x376px
Has anyone here had experience with threesomes or sharing? Is it worth trying? if your answer involves the word "degenerate" dont' bother I've already heard it.
>>
>>18177932

I have, but in every situation I was either the 'other' guy, or it was a situation where all three of us were new to each other (at least sexually). I've never had group sex with someone I was actually dating, though I would like to, I just don't date much these days.

the closest I got to that was I had a threesome with someone, and then later started dating them, and when we dated we promised it to be an open relationship, but it did not last very long as they were an exchange student and i knew they would be gone by the end of summer.

good times though.

can't really advise for or against it if you're in a relationship. i have no experience from that perspective.
>>
>>18177932
>>18177932
I did it four times with my gf of 8 years, all with extra women

First was kinda good, but just as good as doing it as a couple
Second sucked, got tricked by roastie, only came at great cost
Third and fourth were with the same girl. We never, ever considered poly, but the three of us are so into each other now that we have even been considering that

Is it worth it? If done right, can't recommend this enough. Problem is getting the ideal situation. Relationship has to be pristine perfect, both must want it, be in common accordance with whatever rules are set, and get a girl who has the same tastes and pace in bed.
>>
I tried it, was the third, a guy that joined a landwhale dykie couple. It sucked because I always felt like I just wasnt as important. We said we loved each other but it just felt like I was being used sexually.
>>
>>18178012
Was it a threesome only or a full on treeway relationship?
>>
>>18178140

why dont you tell us what you're going through and well walk you through that.
>>
>>18177932
Femanon here, have had two threesomes with my boyfriend, one with another girl and one with another guy. can't speak for everyone but both were amazing for us.

we did one with a girl first and i was really into it because it gave me the chance to try being with another girl. We had a really good experience with it so it opened us up to the thought of doing it with another guy too.

I was more nervous about a two guy threesome and more hesitant. honestly the idea of having sex with another guy besides my boyfriend just didn't really appeal to me like playing with a girl did. but once it all got started it was amazing and both kinds of threesomes made us feel closer. I think I liked the mff better but looking back I have NO regrets about the mmf either, it was way more satisfying than I thought it would be.

I don't know if it works for everyone but based one what happened with us I definitely recommend it and if youre hesitant but think you might like it just go for it!
>>
>>18178147
Actually I'm >>18177994 , I'm just curious for what you had
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.