[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Herpes:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

So im somewhat afraid of having sex with my gf because she was diagnosed with genital herpes a few years back

She says its incubated so it shouldnt really be an issue but i'd like to know if there are any risks or if i should make any precautions
>>
>>18177908

even with condoms, you are only 40% safe.

if you are willing to date someone who has genital herpes, you should be willing to catch it, as if the relationship is long term, it is an eventuality.
>>
>>18177911
Aside from the first few weeks there isnt really nothing to worry about,right? She's a lovely person so i'm willing to look past that, but if i do catch it i just wanna make sure it isnt anything major
>>
>>18177926

>aside from the first few weeks there isn't really nothign to worry about, right?

what are you talking about? you can catch it even when she has no symptoms at all, even the medications don't guarantee anything.
>>
>>18177934
Sorry i've worded that poorly

I meant that if i eventually catch it the worst of it's usually during the first weeks, correct? as in its not gonna be a major hindrance for the rest of my life like if i had diabetus or something. Im awfully ignorant about the subject so i dont really know
>>
>>18177908
medical doctor here dont do it you dumb ass motherfucker, I wouldn't even consider it no matter how nice the broad is. IT'S INCURABLE
>>
>>18177943

from what i gather, no. usually the first outbreak is bad, then a year or two later you get a less severe one, then after that every few years you get a few itchy bumps here and there.

that being said it can be a hindrance in your life as far as dating goes. i know you probably arent thinking that far ahead, but if you break up with this girl its rough.

you either knowingly infect people without telling them or you do tell them and have that awkward conversation anytime you have sex.

even if you split the difference (not telling hook ups but yes telling dates) you still will feel guilty for the former and stressed for the latter, and if one of the former turns into the latter you are fucked cuz telling her would ruin it.

if you have no conscience you can always fake it though, basically never tlel anyone and if osmeone says 'ITHINK I HAVE HERPES' you go pretend to get tested and say 'looks like i got it too...'

regardless it will put a damper in how you approach things.
>>
lol are you fucking serious. Hey, at least its not AIDS.

Dont play russian roulette with your fucking cock you halfwit.
>>
>>18177954
>>18177958
>>18177950
Well then i guess it was good of her to warn before passing it to me. Nevertheless its probably best if i look for cleaner pussy from now on.

Im off to tell her the news, thanks guys
>>
>>18177983
Good job, OP. No piece of pussy is worth permanently living with that shit.
>>
If she's taking Valtrex, then go ahead and have fun! If not, and she won't agree to some kind of suppressive therapy, then dump her ass. Herpes can't kill you, but like others said it puts a damper on your sex life. No pussy is worth the risk. It's itchy, it's embarrassing, and downright shameful.

t. Have herpes type II since 2014.
>>
>>18177908
I have hsv1 (oral herpes) and transferred it eating out a chick when I didn't have a sore at all. And some people have and transfer both types without ever showing symptoms. There's always a herpes risk in sex. Your best bet is to have her get on some antivirals in addition to you both taking lysine supplements. And hopefully she knows her triggers and avoids them. The one good thing hsv2 has over hsv1 is that the outbreaks are less frequent. They've found that people that get herpes outbreaks are missing a protein in their DNA so hopefully a cure is around the corner (taking supplements of that protein won't work apparently).
>>
>>18177993
She said she's been medicated ever since but at this point i've already made up my mind
>>
same problem as op
What if we don't fuck?
>>
>>18178028
Then its not gonna be a very long relationship, in my case she was reluctant to have sex for 4 months due to having it but she didnt want to explain why
>>
>>18178057
she explained it to me the first night we were together. I already didn't want to have sex right away so it hasn't been a problem.
>>
I've had it for almost ten years now.

It's really not a big deal having it. I rarely, if ever, have an outbreak, and when I do they are very mild.

I've been having unprotected sex with my partners ever since I contracted it. My last boyfriend never got it after four years of unprotected sex. However, my current boyfriend contracted it recently after only two years together.

I cannot stress enough the importance of doing your own research. Only you can decide if it's worth the risk. To me and my boyfriend it's not a big deal, but I absolutely understand people who don't think it's worth it.
>>
>>18177908

DUMP HER. Herpes is for LIFE son. LIFE.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.