[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nutted in gf with condom on. Can she get pregnant?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0468.jpg (81KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0468.jpg
81KB, 1366x768px
Yesterday me and my gf was fucking, I wore a condom but for the first time ever I nutted and didn't pull out. I think the condom caught all of the cum, but I'm only 20 and I don't want to have a child is there any chance she will get pregnant?
>>
>>18177843
>condom on
Unless it broke, you didn't cum inside her

You came inside your condom. That's what the condom is for. You're fine.

Pay attention in biology.
>>
>>18177862
I slept through hs. I was just wondering I did cum in the condom
>>
>>18177872
You can do a little test when you cum in a condom like I do: try to not take it off inside out then squeeze the tip with the cum. If you don't see anything leaking, then you're safe.
>>
>>18177872
You mean you slept in class or you are a real life rip van winkle. You should know about what a condom does, if you didn't why did you wear it and presumably buy it? Your post is making me sad OP.
>>
>>18178083
I literally just stressed myself out for no reason. I figure everybody does this the first time they bust in a girl? I always used to pull out even with a condom on
>>
>>18178133
Get this, there's a technique called withdrawal where you do exactly what you've been doing except without a condom.
>>
>>18178273
And yesterday if I hadn't of used a condom i would have a little shit stain on the way.
>>
>>18178083
>if you didn't why did you wear it and presumably buy it?

Hopefully we can find out why so we can get every other boy out there to use condoms correctly as a reflex instead of being stupid and disastrous like >>18178273.
>>
>>18178277
I always pull out as the ultimate fail safe even when wearing a condom, but the sex was good as fuck that night so I was just wondering. It felt nice to not have to pull out for once honestly.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.