[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sexually attracted to silver fox grandfather since the age

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: lucy-van-pelt.jpg (88KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
lucy-van-pelt.jpg
88KB, 1024x768px
>Sexually attracted to silver fox grandfather since the age of 15
>grandfather is divorced = single
>Before leaving for college, told him about attraction
>Grandpa told me I need to see someone
>Things were weird every time I went home
>over thanksgiving break he gave in and we fooled around. I was totally thrilled, but he regretted it right away
>things are more awkward than ever and now he's not answering my phone calls, and my mom's worried about him and doesn't know what's going on.
I really need to talk to a therapist. I just need to see someone in person and talk about this without being judged. What do you think the therapist would tell me? I mean as long as we're not making deformed babies, is it really that bad being with your grandfather?
>>
>>18177757
You are broken. Your DNA didn't have the right recipe and now you are some fucked up version of what you should have been.

It's not your fault I guess but you are a problem that should be eliminated anyways. Your genes anyway.

No judgment here. Just facts.
>>
How old are you now?
>>
>>18177757
Did he shoot his crusty old man jizz into your tight young vag?
>>
>>18177757
You're lying.
>>
Welcome
>>
define "fooled around"
>>
>>18177859
Benis in bagina
>>
>>18177757
>What do you think the therapist would tell me?
Most therapists would try to help you overcome your problems--
>is it really that bad being with your grandfather?
Which doesn't really work if you don't want to consider it a problem.

All I can say is that it can only end horribly, and I think you are aware of why it wouldn't work as well.
If you still want to follow your heart [spoiler]then it's something wrong in your genes, or some hard wired circuitry developed in your early development that keeps giving stimulation to things related to your grandfather. Deal with it.[/spoiler]
>>
If you do end up going to see a therapist, understand that they are as a rule not judgy. They will not tell you that you are insane, that you are making a huge mistake. Sometimes they should. They are trying to prevent damage. Their advice will not always be good.
You should not pursue those feelings with a close relative. See what I did there. I said you should not pursue them, not that you should not have them. Very different statement.
>>
>>18177800
>>
File: giphy-3.gif (2MB, 390x220px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-3.gif
2MB, 390x220px
>>18177757

>is it really that bad being with your grandfather?
>>
He feels guilty as fuck because he banged his granddaughter.
Considering how I would feel as a divorced granddad that fucked his 18yo granddaughter, I'm surprised if he's not tying the noose 'round his neck as I type this.

Also, holy shit OP lol.
>>
/adv/ is 4chan's normie hive OP. You'll never get any of these facebook losers to tell you incest is wincest. Go to /tv/ or some shit for that.
>>
>>18177757
He is ashamed to face his family. Even if nobody finds out, which they will, he has forever tarnished his self-respect and when they do find out, his reputation and thus legacy as a man, father, and grandfather. Since he is nearing the end of his life, this is hitting him much harder than it would someone who is younger. After all, he should know better. How will he ever face his children?

Overall OP, you fucked him over with your childish lust. Taking advantage of the elderly is akin to taking advantage of a child. Shame on you.
>>
>>18177987
>taking advantage
Nigga he's old, not senile.
Don't be a patronizing fuck and deny him his (shameful) agency.
>>
what the fuck were you thinking when you told him about it? seek help right now
>>
>>18177997
Old people have few options to land young pussy and this little slut took advantage of that situation. It's like dangling meat in front of a starving dog or water in front of a man lost in the desert. Why couldn't you just fuck an old guy who's not your grandfather, OP?
>>
>>18178002
You don't need young pussy to live, anon.
>>
>>18178010
When you're ancient and nothing else to live for, maybe you do?
>>
File: Harold-and-Maude.jpg (236KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Harold-and-Maude.jpg
236KB, 1280x720px
>>18178010
>>
>>18177999
I did it before i left so I wouldn't have to look at him again for a while.

I'm not trying to sabotage him. I'm not going to blackmail him if he doesn't come back to me and I'm never going to tell my parents or anyone we know. I mean I will always be up for it but I'm not going to go fatal attraction. If he's done, he's done.
>>
Post pics
>>
The only positive point in all of this is that he might not have long left to live. Will make things less awkward once he's dead.

Seriously, OP, what the fuck.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.