[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to stop feeling inferior

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (9KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 228x221px
I am an African-American and I've recently been redpilled by /pol/. Now I feel like I am and absolute waste of space and that no matter what I do or what I accomplish in life, I will always be a lesser being. It's kind of bad enough I've had an inferiority complex BEFORE browsing /pol/. How do I stop feeling like an inferior being?
>>
Stop looking a things through a racial lens and consider your own individuality. That's all it takes.
>>
>>18177544
You are black. By pure statistic you are better at various sports, more resistilent against diseases and a LITTLE dumber and more likely to do crime (due to shit family upbringing).

But do you know what statistic is? A game with heavy datasets. Determine what you want from life and act like it. Being black cant stop you following your dreams. The racist era is long gone.

Your only enemy whose holding you back is yourself.

And stop going to boards intended for hardened mature people. Try something safer next time
>>>/na/
>>
>>18177544
Im white and have felt that way for most of my teenage and young adult years. Its all in your head man, dont try to compare yourself to others and focus on you.
>>
Be a redpilled nig, those are really valuable. Redpill others too, instead of being useless.

Kek wills it.
>>
File: 1490994404500.gif (956KB, 300x232px) Image search: [Google]
1490994404500.gif
956KB, 300x232px
>>18177544

>I am an African-American and I've recently been redpilled by /pol/. Now I feel like I am and absolute waste of space and that no matter what I do or what I accomplish in life, I will always be a lesser being.

I wish I could give this less than a 0/10.

Terrible bait, OP.
>>
Even the most racist of /pol/sters is still ok with black guys on an individual basis. Remember you are your own person, not just another nigger.
>>
>>18177544
Why do you feel like an inferior being?
>>
>>18177544
The lesson here is, never go to /pol/ unless you really feel like being depressed for some reason. I have never once gone to /pol/ and left it feeling better than I went in. Even hanging out on /r9k/ is more uplifting.
>>
Speaking as a former Pol poster I'd advise you not to go there for a while and see your attitude improve. While I am right leaning going there day and day out really fucks with your mind.
>>
>>18177544

Either this is shit bait or you're such a gullible piece of shit that you actually managed to let the shitty, entitled, lower-middle class virgin neckbeards with inferiority complexes that frequent /pol/ convince you that they are better than you just because they are white.

Bad form, OP. Bad form. If this is bait, I'll give a 2/10. This pasta is pretty stale but you got me to respond.
>>
can people stop replying to these shitposting threads?
>>
>>18178091

That would be nice.

Sage goes in all fields, children.
>>
read this: http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2013/07/jane-elliot-and-the-blue-eyed-children-experiment/

>red pill

stop doing drugs
>>
>>18177544
I used to be a /pol/ poster. I was pretty racist.

I started researching the bible. Later rejected that /pol/ mentality. Hate produces self destruction, indifference, narrow minded thinking. Hate is just there to be overcome.
>>
Obligatory /pol/ is satire.
>>
>>18177568
>Hardened and matured people
Lol
>>
Hey OP,

Even if it were true that black people on average have lower IQs (debatable) and commit more crime, you're still an individual with the power to define yourself outside of groups.
>>
>>18177544
OP please read this, and realize that /pol/ is not a Bible and the truth is never black or white

Just because a group of people are inclined towards certain behaviors and have a poor average doesn't mean individuals cant be awesome people

For example, 13% of the US population commits nearly half the murders, this 13% being African-Americans

But are you a murderer? If not then why do you care about this?

Black average IQ is around 80
Now even if your IQ is <100, what does this mean exactly? You won't be an physicist anytime soon but most of us won't, you can do what you want to do and still be a reliable, useful, and capable person. I'm 5 ft tall and will be blind by the time I hit 30 if I don't get surgery, we all are born with impairments that exclude us from some things. Based on the way you write, I'd say your IQ is probably around 100 so congrats! You are totally normal, or above-average depending on how you look at it.

Seriously OP, just be a normal person. Get a job, get hobbies, get a girlfriend if you can, act reasonable, don't break the law. You're fine, there is nothing specifically wrong with you any more than there's something wrong with the average white guy who does the same exact thing.
The redpill on blacks is just realizing that there are differences between us, that each racial group is predisposed towards certain behaviors/IQ/health-physical makeup, and realizing that 'racism' has been used as a tool to control *all* of us
It's been used to guilt whites, and to manipulate minorities. The 'redpill' is not
>every single black is a ghetto nigger piece of shit
People who can't recognize there are differences between individuals are worthlessly dumb

Find yourself a pretty and not-dumb black/mulatto girl and make pretty smart black kids and live against your stereotypes.
>>
>>18178080
/pol/ made my life 3x better and really made me care. I'm actually much happier, I don't understand why so many say /pol/ ruined their life or made them depressed

>>18178090
I'm a poor female spic and I have no inferiority complex
Honestly /pol/ is the most diverse board on 4chan
If you can't recognize that anyone who thinks they are better based solely on race is not worth listening to, then you're also not worth listening to
>>
>>18177544
Stop lurking /pol/, it's having an adverse effect on your mental health. Same thing happened to me once but for being a woman instead of black.
>>
>>18178254
Racism doesn't equal hate anon

I think my race is better than another race because there are inherent differences between them, so I am a racist. However I hate absolutely no one based on their race, have no qualms about working with and being friends with other races if they are deserving of that. I don't think that I myself am better because of my race, if I am better than someone it is because of individual qualities I have, the cause of these qualities is not important.
>>
>>18179201
Isn't it funny how almost no one seems to think their race is a worse race?
>>
>>18179196
Im a female who lurks /pol/ and it doesn't have any adverse affect
I already knew before I went on /pol/ I was not going to be a rocket scientist, and that I would not do well working in a rock quarry.

Averages and generalizations are useful but you should be capable of recognizing yourself as a separate entity with your own qualities. I am smarter than many men I meet. I know I am more useful than many of the men on /pol/. It is true that I would be very happy staying at home and I'd like a lot of kids, and some of the things they say about female behavior I recognize - but since I recognize what I am doing I can adjust it.

If you are female on /pol/ and need to leave because it makes you feel bad, that only means what they say is true and can be applied to you.
>>
>>18179202
Of course they don't. Racism is natural. People naturally want to feel their group is the best group for different reasons

What's your point?
>>
>>18179207
>it has an adverse effect for OP (and me)
>that means I said this is true for everyone
I never understand why people feel the need to defend themselves against literally nothing.
>>
>>18179208
Specism is natural. Racism is for dullards.
>>
>>18179228
>implying Africans and Europeans are't separate enough to be classified as a different species based on the current species
>implying that species is strictly biological and not just a man-made way to organize living things and there aren't a thousand other qualities you could group them by
>implying having your own in-group even within the same species isn't beneficial

Hello dullard
>>
>>18179245
If two organisms can reproduce together and create viable offspring they are members of the same species.
>>
>>18179245
You must be welsh, to think that you can shag a sheep and then have a kid.

"Species are a construct" is retarded.

>implying institutions give a shit about skin color.

Yeah, I think you're deep in your own dimness.
>>
File: lionsubspecieshumansubspecies.png (885KB, 916x1478px) Image search: [Google]
lionsubspecieshumansubspecies.png
885KB, 916x1478px
>>18179249
Pic related
We are not at least different sub-species?

Also
>implying species isn't just one way out of many we can separate organisms and that what constitutes a species is still a matter of academic debate

>>18179255
But species is a construct
Skin color is not the only difference between the races and to imply that means you must be retarded

Nice ad hom attack there, it isn't accurate in the slightest
>>
Just don't be a nigger. Be an Uncle Tom.
>>
>>18179288
The other guy had the more apt point - viable offspring.

I don't quite get how you can be banging on about how "species are a construct" and then start trying to claim subspecies has *any* value as a concept.

As for skin color not being the only difference, I hardly need to dignify that with a response. Ofc it isn't, but then I suspect you're thinking meme inheretance is the same thing as gene inheretance. It isn't.
>>
Hey OP, go on /r9k/. You shall see very quickly that a huge amount of white guys feel the exact same way. It's how you should feel as a guy, not as a black. Being black has nothing to do with it, it's just very easy to use as a scapegoat because you're people will jump up in arms should someone say so.
>>
>>18177544
Just be the best nig you can be man. I'm a racist /pol/ack but I still judge individuals as individuals. One of the smartest and most generous guys I met was a kenyan. Exceptions always exist even if the average is shit.
>>
>>18177544
Red pilled black is higher value than average white. If you seriously read pol you'll get that most of us like black people who are willing to speak out againt nigger culture. Look at the worship of sherif Clarke.

T. A poltard
>>
File: samuel-l-jackson.jpg (472KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
samuel-l-jackson.jpg
472KB, 1000x1333px
>>18179189
> Black average IQ is around 80
https://youtu.be/sOlDiIbtxE8

Christ in a kettle, the numbers just keep getting more different with every new racist poster. Pretty soon the whites are going to have an IQ of 300 the brothas are going to have IQs of potted plants.

Clue for our /pol/ friends - IQ does not depend on race. It depends on how many times you take the IQ test.
>>
>>18179360
Intelligence is partially inherited
Why would race not be a factor for IQ since the races are genetically distinct groups that were separate from each other for a long time?

IQ does vary based on how often you take the test but it doesn't vary by much, and if you get a score of 80 the first time you take the test then you're certainly dumber than most people.

>the numbers just keep getting more different

No they aren't, you're pulling that out of your own ass. Whites have an average IQ of 100-110, blacks have an average of 80-90. This has been true for a very long time, you can find the sources yourself *easily* No one has ever claimed that whites have an IQ of 300, even White Power /pol/acks recognize that Jews and Asians actually score the highest
The sources have not changed
It is a *fact* that the IQ we determine to be mentally retarded was changed because half of the black population fell under it.
>>
I'm black as well. There's no denying it. Just find an attractive latina or asian woman to fuck and marry.
>>
>>18177544
Don't let /pol/ tell you anything; sure the red-pill shit applies to a small set of people, but most of that shit is cherry picked.

/pol/ has a massive inferiority complex, and they like to bring people down to their level. Don't celebrate the worst aspects of your culture (rap, twerking, etc.), but don't feel bad about your skin-pigmentation.
>>
Give your life to Jesus and out your confidence in Him to live the best life you possibly can and be saved for all eternity. As soon as you trust in Him and not in your own limited abilities or the world's idea of what you should be, silly anxieties like this will evaporate.

>I say to you, among those born of women there is no one greater than John; yet he who is least in the kingdom of God is greater than he. Luke 7:28 NASB
>>
>>18177568
>factualizing stereotypes.

Lel. Next you're gonna tell us blacks make up the largest portion of welfare recipients, huh?
>>
>>18177544
So DON'T be inferior. Go above and beyond. Don't follow the stereotype.
>>
>>18179473
you know why stereotypes are stereotypes right?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.