[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Regret from doing a nice thing.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: what the fuck.png (86KB, 214x214px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.png
86KB, 214x214px
Basically some time ago I tipped my father off about life changing career change. All he has to do was apply to the job. He basically bitched and moaned about me not doing to applicaton..so I ended up doing it. He also bitched and moaned about about going to the series of interviews...doing paperwork and reading the HR paperwork...eventually showing me them and sayings " read this and brief me on it later". We went to family dinner recently and my mothr gave my father a bit too much credit and eventually my aunt called her on her bullshit saying I deserve more credit than I'm being given. My mother proclaimed my father would have found it anyways and what I did made no difference. ( Mind you my mother is a shell of a woman and would have my fathers ..or anyone's back side from me )...anyways I have decided he doesn't deserve this job nd I want to take it from him. Thinking about it..all my life my parents acted like this kids...and treated me like shit...Now I'm going to get them back. I need to cut him off his high horse he has been acting like a total high horse piece of shit since he got this job.
>>
Also mind your the dynamic of the kid getting their parents job is FUCKING BULLSHIT....
>>
>>18177337
You did the good deed for your dad.
It doesnt matter they dont thank you.
All what matters is that you made someones life easier.

Dont be dumb and carry on with your life.
>>
>>18177337
lol what kind of twisted fucked up individual seeks vindication by hurting their parents. theres a saying that if you steal from your own parents you'd steal from anyone. Basically means you are worthless. You could blame your parents though for raising you to be worthless.
>>
>>18177366
yar, this. stay on the high road, its easier to stay on it than to get back on
>>
>>18177382
Yeah I guess your right...its just difficult carrying myself...and my father.FUCK I'm trying to get myself a education and and career and they never even gave me a break..its just stressful
>>
>>18177396
u did tha right thing venting anonymously instead of stirring shit. this will make u skrong
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.