[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So a girl I know just told me that a couple days ago she was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3437.jpg (170KB, 640x803px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3437.jpg
170KB, 640x803px
So a girl I know just told me that a couple days ago she was nearly raped by a male freind who forced himself into her house, pushed her to the floor and pounced on her luckily she is a badass and hit him over the head with a piece of slate, giving her time to call the police. I didn't know How to react so I just told her she was a badass and told her it was fucked up. I don't know what to do I was about to ask her out until she told me about that. He is apparently in shit with the police but as he is 17 and the police where I am are shit. Chances are he will get off with a slap on the wrist. I'm wondering whether I should volunteer myself to get a hate posse to go beat the shit out of him or whether to pay a crackhead 20 quid to do it. Or if I should leave it
>>
Which of those options do you think a mature adult would pick.
>>
>>18177015
Crackhead
>>
>>18177015
Obviously I think your implying I should leave it. But I'm worried about him coming back as the dude obviously planned the situation and has a history of violence. I'm not a pussy but I can't fight for shit
>>
>>18177001
Only a true dipshit would even think about implicating himself in the drama of a girl he isn't even dating.

Just leave it to the justice system, kiddo. There's no need to handle her business like it's your own.

You'll just end-up looking like an even bigger offie than you already sound.
>>
she told you because she sensed you were into her but has post-rape shame, one more fucked up aspect of the situation. ask her out, be supportive and kind and sensitive to her needs, be ready if the guy becomes a part of your lives again
>>
>>18177001
between the two, pay the crackhead 20, 10 up front 10 when it's done
>>
>>18177194
If he's stupid enough to try it again, he's gonna do it regardless.
What are you gonna do? Murder him? Congrats, you'll go to prison and never see your friends or family again.

I'd just tell her if she ever feels unsafe she can call you and you'll be with her. Advise her to carry mace or a taser or whatever, gun even if she's legal.

Good news is if the dude actually does try anything again, that will definitely mean he'll get more than a slap on the wrist.
Dude's 17 though, can def be tried as an adult. This girl can also sue him into oblivion in civil court. And easily get a restraining order.

For your own sake mate, do not get yourself in legal shit you're not involved with. You'll just make it worse. Or even, you can make it worse FOR HER.
If you go beat this dude up, he'll go say she got you to do it for revenge, whether it's true or not, and then her credibility in court will be shot.
Stay out of it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.