[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get over vaginismus?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1836.jpg (261KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1836.jpg
261KB, 1600x900px
How do you get over vaginismus?
>>
>>18176946
is this common amongst femanons?
I swear every time someone here posts about their vagina it's either vaginismus or 2 inches meat flaps or both
>>
>>18176972
Can't say. If I was passionate enough about getting aquaintanced with other girls' stuff, I probably wouldn't be interested enough in men to have this problem in the first place.
>>
>>18176988
what's the symptom so far?
Pics would help.
>>
File: IMG_1636.jpg (74KB, 552x993px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1636.jpg
74KB, 552x993px
>>18176997
Things bigger than a finger hurt going in.

This is a bicycle someone pulled up a flagpole in my town.
>>
You don't. You either get over the psychological trauma that triggers it through extensive therapy.
Or you just make sex a chore and do the dilator shit.
>>
>>18177003
Lol. Nicely played.
>>
training your cooter with toys or lifelong abstinence or anal
>>
File: 1487990185912.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1487990185912.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>18177003
Pic very much accepted.
>>
>>18177003
That's hot.
>you will never date a femanon from the cold and wintry North
>>
>>18176946
Kegels. It's like the first thing that comes up in a google search. Do them for a few days, 20 at a time, then do them with a finger in there and see how that goes.

I guess you could also see how it goes on Xanax, if you have some, since it might be an anxiety thing, or you could see a gynecologist.
>>
>>18177021
Won't kegels just make it worse? Tighter muscles=more muscles tightening?

Been to a gyno, wasn't really searching for that kind of stuff but she didn't find or remark anything abnormal.

How do you score xanax in northern europe? Around here they'll give you antipsychotics if you need antidepressants, asking for the good stuff they're just as loath to dole it out like you're asking to fuck their virgin sister.

I'm not sure if they even HAVE anything real for anxiety.

I don't have traumas.
>>
>>18176946
Find a guy with a small dick?
>>
>>18177055
kegels could be referring to both contracting and relaxing pelvic floor, but I guess they also use the term "reverse kegel" for that.
The point is, you need to practice both, to gain better control of your muscle. If you have better control, perhaps the involuntary contraction wouldn't be an issue.
Need pics of your vagina for better assessment though.
>>
>>18177068
I literally couldn't find any guy smaller than average where I live.
>>
>>18177055
>I don't have traumas.
Aren't you the transexual gay girl from Finland or something?
>>
>>18176972
Having something wrong with your junk is practically a requirement to be on the social boards of 4chan, afaict.
It's just vaginismus, phimosis, small dicks,cut guys angsting about not having a choice, etc etc etc.
>>
>>18177078
I'm pretty small.
>>
>>18177055
Then how do you have vaginismus.
Vaginismus is caused by trauma dumdum. You probably have something else, or are just tight. Bite on a belt, cram something in ya to loosen ya up and you'll be fine.
>>
>>18177128
I'm pretty sure the cause of the symptoms is not relevant to the diagnosis.
>>
by realising it's mostly in your head and learning how to control your twat muscles (kegels are god tier for this and just in general a good thing to be doing anyway) so you can relax and stop tensing up and expecting pain to happen

be gentle, keep to whatever pace feels personally comfortable, add a finger at a time, use lube, keep breathing, keep willfully relaxing your cunt muscles, tell nervous thoughts to fuck off as soon as they appear, etc
>>
>>18177138
So what, you just magically get a mental illness?
>>
>>18176946
see a gyno, it could be that you're too small down there or something.
>>
>>18177153
Well, yeah? Mental problems are sneaky like that. There's not necessarily an apparent cause.

Also, vaginismus is far from exclusively a mental problem.
>>
>>18177153
psychology has a penchant for blurring distinctions between objective and subjective. the "traumatic experience" and the discovery of vaginismus are often one and the same
>>
>>18177128
Vaginismus is not caused only by trauma.
>>
>>18177176
It.... is though? Its a physical problem that manifests from mental trauma.
Unless you got it through an infection, in which case it's just temporary until you fix that shit.
>>18177188
A few of the main factors that may contribute to primary vaginismus include:

>a condition called vulvar vestibulitis syndrome, more or less synonymous with focal vaginitis, a so-called sub-clinical inflammation, in which no pain is perceived until some form of penetration is attempted
>urinary tract infections
>vaginal yeast infections
>sexual abuse, rape, other sexual assault, or attempted sexual abuse or assault
>knowledge of (or witnessing) sexual or physical abuse of others, without being personally abused
>domestic violence or similar conflict in the early home environment
>fear of pain associated with penetration, particularly the popular misconception of "breaking" the hymen upon the first attempt at penetration, or the idea that vaginal penetration will inevitably hurt the first time it occurs
chronic pain conditions and harm-avoidance behaviour
>any physically invasive trauma (not necessarily involving or even near the genitals)
>generalized anxiety
>stress
>negative emotional reaction towards sexual stimulation, e.g. disgust both at a deliberate level and also at a more implicit level
>strict conservative moral education, which also can elicit negative emotions

Unless you've got an infection, in which case your vaginismus will clear up as you clear the infection up, yes. It's caused by trauma
>>
>>18177128
>>18177212
same poster? if so, neck yourself
>>
>>18177212
Are you literally ignoring your own post? That's quite amusing.
You listed plenty of reasons that might contribute to vaginismus that aren't related to trauma.

Anxiety, stress, asexuality, vulvar vestibulitis aren't "trauma".
>>
>>18177277
I'll take psychological trauma for 500 Alex.
Anxiety, stress, and asexuality(in the sense of forcing yourself to be something you're not) is psychological trauma.
The last one also falls under "infection" as it is inflammation. Clear it up.
>>
>>18177292
Anxiety and stress can be caused by things unrelated to any trauma.
Asexuality (meme term, lack of sexual drive would be more fitting) might be caused by hormonal imbalances or other things.
Nothing of this is psychological trauma.

Inflammation and infection are different things.
>>
>>18177299
but the mere act of having anxiety or stress is psychological trauma.
And that stress/anxiety is the cause of the vaginismus. Not whatever is causing the stress/anxiety. It MIGHT be a chain of events.
X thing gave me anxiety, and that anxiety gave me vaginismus, but its still the ANXIETY giving the vaginismus.

Having a lack of sex drive and then trying to have sex anyway is a psychological trauma. If you're asexual and ok with that, then you'll never know you have it because you're gonna be ok with not having sex. Ergo it's not gonna even be an issue.

Either way, its still something you just get some antibiotics/meds for and treat and it'll clear up. Therefore it's a temporary problem. If OP has a temp problem, they wouldn't be posting about it. They'd be getting the drugs and fixing the problem.
>>
>>18177348
You're using terms you don't understand and talking about things you don't know shit about.

Anxiety and stress aren't psychological trauma.
Psychological trauma has a definition - it is a type of damage to the mind that occurs as a result of a severely distressing event.
Anxiety can come from drug usage, from abuse of certain substances like caffeine, from a deadline, from other mental issues. It doesn't have to be related to psychological trauma.
Stress is even more common.

Vaginismus isn't a condition strictly related to sexual activity, it is just an abnormally tight vagina. It might also make things hard when it comes to inserting tampons, for example. It's just the thought of penetration that makes things uncomfortable. An asexual person might, for example, feel pain while inserting a tampon or doing a PAP test.

>it's still something you just get some antibiotics/meds for and treat and it'll clear up
No, not really. Infection is the invasion of an organism by a disease-causing agent such as a virus, a parassite or a bacteria while inflammation is just the reaction of the tissue to a harmful stimulation and might be caused by physical trauma like breaking a bone, or by autoimmune syndromes, or cancer. It's not the same fucking thing, and it's not always cured by meds.

Just don't talk about things you don't know.
>>
>>18177380
Thats not what vaginismus is, for starters. Its involuntary muscle spasms and contractions. It's a defense reaction caused by some sort of trauma.
Trauma can be physical, emotional, or psychological.

Talk about talking about things you don't know? lol. Just having a tight vag is NOT vaginismus. If that were the case fucking every virgin has it, and you cure it by losing your virginity lol.

And I'm sorry, those definitions you just gave to me support my argument. Psychological trauma comes from a distressing event. Anxiety comes from a distressing event.
Drug use causes anxiety from bad trips or withdrawls, both distressing events. Mental issues are traumatic events.
Stress is common, but is traumatic. Might not be as traumatic as other things, but it is traumatic.
>>
>>18177397
Having an *abnormally* tight vagina because of muscular contraction that causes pain whenever penetrated is vaginismus.

Anxiety doesn't come just from a distressing event. Anxiety comes from multiple events. Like drug usage.
Am I suffering from psychological trauma because when I do ambien and don't go to bed right away I feel anxious as fuck? Am I suffering from psychological trauma because I drank too much coffee at lunch?

Psychological trauma is caused by a particular event that is extremely distressing, like something extremely violent, or humiliating, or painful. It is not caused by a bad trip. It's something you cannot get over, something that changes you forever. It's not "too much coffee at lunch". It is "my mom blew up her face in front of me when I was 3".
Mental issues AREN'T traumatic events, they are diseases. Stess is not traumatic.
>>
Are you a virgin, OP? There are different types of hymens. Some you can fit a finger in and not affect it but penile penetration would cause pain and break it.
>>
>>18177055
I'm the person you were responding to there, fyi.

Kegels are for muscle control more than just tightening muscles. Go to the gyno specifically complaining about this issue and you'll get different help. The people talking about psychological trauma are a little off the mark, but if you've had one it probably isn't helping (but you said you haven't, so I wouldn't worry about it).

IDK how to score Xanax in Europe, I'm from america, I walk into my doctor's office and say "I'm feeling x" and my doctor usually asks "would you like me to prescribe something for that?" which kind of blew me away the first time I heard it. I can see why there's an opioid epidemic in this country.

You could try pot instead of Xanax if pot chills you out. Honestly though I'd do the kegels for a few days then ramp up to the kegels with a finger, then go from there. Also, make sure you're lubricated whenever you're inserting things for sex stuff.
>>
>>18177420
Yes there you go that is vaginismus. But those contractions are a defense mechanism from trauma. Your mind sends signals to the body because it thinks it knows better than you, because it's subconsciously reacting to the memory of the traumatic event.

If that weren't the case, the contractions would happen all the time, not JUST when being penetrated. Its the brain directly reacting to this "harmful activity" (that it has decided is harmful due to some sort of experience.) Same as your eye shutting automatically if you try to jam your finger into it. Brain knows "Shit this is gonna be bad, better protect the eye" and shuts it without you needing to even think it.

Yes, anxiety can come from multiple events. It can also come from just one. Lady I know was in a horrific car accident where she was trapped in her crushed car in a ditch for hours before help arrived. Now she's got claustrophobia and cannot go into confined spaces. This was the ONLY negative event she ever had in a confined space, but it was traumatic enough for her brain to react to it every time.
Yes, you are suffering from a psychological trauma if you're feeling anxious. Again, the degree of trauma varies. It can be minor or major, what you're saying is not right.
Mental illness aren't tramautic events, its CAUSED by them. Unless it's caused by something physical, such as a brain injury or chemical imbalance or whatever. In which case, you treat the physical problem to treat the mental problem. Easy peasy.
>>
>>18177440
Well, pot won't do, I hate having deafening silence inside my head. I like heasring my own thoughts.

I've done kegels, and I use lube. Still hurts.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.