[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ How do you prevent a probably inevitable fight from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Hey /adv/

How do you prevent a probably inevitable fight from happening?

My close friend and I are going to a flat party and it turns out a guy he really hates is coming too. The guy is a real prick, very dishonorable guy etc.
He isn't even supposed to come but he's going to force his way in.

My friend has some pretty severe anger issues, and he has weaker control when drunk.

How do I prevent him from murdering the guy?
>>
>>18176916

by not going to the party and not letting your friend go to the party.

you'll probably respond saying you can't /not/ go to the party which in the face of potential murder is a pretty stupid response.

in which case we can advise you to talk to the people hosting the party to ensure this person doesn't 'force their way in'.

and if that doens't work, just bring some shovels so you can bury the body
>>
>>18176925
I know it's dumb but we all are looking forward to going and I don't want some stupid cunt to stop us.

The host said he'll try to keep him out but I don't know how much of a guarantee that will be.

Not gonna lie, my friend really fucked up a guy before, but since then he hasn't hit anyone, plus it was over a big issue. This guy really riles him up though.
>>
>>18176936

>i know its dumb, but i dont want the fact that I'm legitimately worried my friend may murder someone to stop us.

then clearly you dont actually think your friend will kill him. enjoy your party.
>>
>>18176942
I know he won't, I was exaggerating there.

I still don't want them to fight and get security or the police involved. My friend is really strong, so while I don't think murder would take place, he could get in trouble for assault.

I'm just wondering if there are ways to calm him down or something, I don't know
>>
>>18176947

yes, just calming him down.
>>
>>18176947
Tell your friend you're worried about him getting in trouble. That extra level of concern can help diffuse shit. If he's willing to get you in trouble over his anger issues, drunk or not, he's a shit friend. I have a bunch of friends who get uncontrollably drunk and when I talk about how they become shit friends when they pass a point, they are a bit more cognizant of staying in control.
>>
>>18177016

but that would ruin the vibe of the party
>>
>>18176916
So this guy is forcing his way in just to fight your friend? You might as well just hand out the beatdown outside if he is just there to start shit. If someone is determined to rile up your friend and fight him there really isn't much you can do.

Some suggestions though: Make it a chance to embarrass this dude at the door if you can. Make sure people know he's a sack of shit, that if they seem him tell him to get out, don't engage with him and more importantly don't physically let him in and get comfortable.

If the guy isn't invited make sure he knows he isn't wanted. Most weak people who like to start fights don't do so when they know everyone isn't on their side.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.