[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to stop being a retard with this girl I like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: gondola.jpg (43KB, 900x620px) Image search: [Google]
gondola.jpg
43KB, 900x620px
I just started college and there is this really cute girl in my class that I'm friends with but I want more than that, but I'm too fucking autistic to talk to her other than with our group of friends, what I wanted to know is how to try to show to her that I want something more with her. Also I can't really just ask her out cause her family is pretty rigid about she going out even with friends, what to do /adv/ ?
>>
find another one
>>
>>18176701
but I like her. I guess I could do that, but I want to at least try with her
>>
>>18176684
>>18176749

Try what? You can't talk to her when there is people around, and you can't ask her out.

You have too many problems dude.
>>
>>18176684
>What to do?
Ask her out. if she's interested she'll try and make it work.
If not you'll have closure and can move on. Which trust me, is about 100 times better than floating in limbo for the next year wondering "what if?"
>>
>>18176811
damn, you just described my life in high school thinking if I had done something else things would be better. I'll try doing that to see what she says, thanks.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.