[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I know she likes me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: plshelpme.png (84KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
plshelpme.png
84KB, 412x351px
>>
If you ask her out and she says yes, chances are she likes you.
>>
>>18176425
>physical contact
>laughs at a lot of shit you say
>tends to sit close to you in a room

Just a few thst should be obvious, but most men miss
>>
>>18176456
>had this
>asked out
>rejected

Despite the signals you will never ever know if woman likes you or not until you ask her out straightforwardly.
>>
>>18176458
If this happens shes either mental or has something else going on and just craves attention
>>
>>18176462
Funniest thing is, I told her I like her and she has to stop being ambiguous. She now writes me every, every day, sometimes with 15-20 sentences messages, asking about other girls I speak to.

Yeah, you might be right.
>>
>>18176425
Protip: she doesn't
>>
>>18176490
This.
She will never like you.
>>
>>18176594
and it's because you frogpost.

Do you really think she'd respecto you knowing that?
>>
>>18176425
>How do I know she likes me?
no one fucking knows
>>
>>18176425

What have you done to show you like her?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.