[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dead relationship issues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2300.jpg (66KB, 567x553px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2300.jpg
66KB, 567x553px
Need some adivice on this guys and girls. I've been with this girl for about 3 years and we have broken up twice in between. We are young, me 21 her 20, and the last time she broke up with me she gave me an excuse to break up. I later found out it was for another guy. Not a month later she comes back to me and wants to patch things up and she admits she made a mistake.
I'm thinking in my head "yeah I want to work through this" but I also feel like "fuck damaged goods, I don't trust her." Right now I don't think we are together but I'm in a limbo stage where I don't care and she's trying to make things work but I think it's going to take a lot of time for me. On top of that I have family and friends saying "don't go back." It's fucking hard. What do /adv/?
>>
>>18176423
You don't trust her. No point in getting back together.
>>
>>18176427
Exactly.

Do you think from now on you will be together happily ever after?

This is coming from someone that was in the same situation as you, and got back with her
>>
>>18176428
I'm assuming it didn't work out for you?
>>
>>18176423
You close ones seem to be telling you to stay away. You don't trust her. Do you really want to spend your life with someone whom you'll doubt everything?
>>
OP here
I want to trust her again. I want to work things out and get over this. It's just hard for me because I don't want to feel humiliated and used. We have talked several times seriously and she wants to make a change for us that she knows what she is right now isn't going to make anything better. I've been told by my best friend who had similar problems in his relationship that it takes time and to step back and witness her personal changes and then think about working things out.
>>
File: sky-earth-galaxy-universe.jpg (2MB, 3000x3075px) Image search: [Google]
sky-earth-galaxy-universe.jpg
2MB, 3000x3075px
When another guy comes along you will be a whisper in the wind, she is temporarily emotional because she's at a weird fringe where there is no direct contact with a male. She likes to float around.

Everyone around you knows the answer, be logical and understand long term this will not work, you are trying to justify it inside your head. There's a lot more females in this world, also realize how fast she just moves on from you to another guy, what does that actually say about you as a man where she'd drop you that fast (even knowing you guys had built up such a long and strong rapport)

Strange isn't it?
What are you here for.
>>
>>18176423
>and we have broken up twice in between
Lol.

She's a fuckbuddy at best now. If you have too much feelz for that, just break off all contact.

>On top of that I have family and friends saying "don't go back.
Listen to them.
>>
File: tjwns.jpg (59KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
tjwns.jpg
59KB, 540x540px
Don't waste any more of your time, go find someone that you can trust and love with all your heart.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.