[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eyebrows fail

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: DSC_0057.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0057.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
Hi so a friend, god bless him, was trying this whole eyebrow slit on me... He failed. He apologized obviously, but now i dunnk how to fix it? Dors it even look that bad? Should i just move on and not care? Is it worth trying to fix?
>>
But now i dont know how to fix it *
Does it even look that bad? *
I apologize for the typos.
>>
Pfff! You look retarded. Lols
>>
Nah it looks fine dude, it'll grow back soon enough
>>
Just shave both ur brows dumdum.
A friend... yeah right. Nobody who shaves their eyebrows has friends.
Now youre a stupid liar with no friends... idiot
>>
Lols i know it doesn't look exactly good hence why its on advice haha
>>
Too bad you're a guy, otherwise you could've colored your eyebrows in with an eyebrow pencil.. Well, you still can.. But if you do, keep in mind to simulate actual eyebrows hair instead of drawing two lines.
>>
Thanks. Didnt think about the eyebrow pencil :)
>>
Looks like shit, but you'll be living with that for the rest of your life. Eyebrows don't grow back.

I wouldn't shave it. Although it looks like shit, it's still good enough to draw focus to your eyes, so it looks better than not having eyebrows at all, or drawn on eyebrows. Just say it's stylistic, or you lost them welding or some shit.

Not exactly in-the-know with eyebrow technology, but my girlfriend is a registered esthetician, and she isn't aware of any ways to really fix missing eyebrows. I'd imagine they've probably got some adhesives you could use.
>>
>>18176346
Eyebrows don't grow back if you overpluck them, which pretty much means you need to pull the hairs from the root of the eyebrow consistently for several years. I've plucked mine for 7+ years and they still grow out again. OP has just shaved his, so the hair cell is intact and will grow out again.
>>
Yea i didnt pluck. Firsy time i ever even let something happen to em
>>
>>18176311
Lee w them and tell eloped it was a prank, people would understand, one of my friends likes to not have eyebrows at all and I'm sure people would survive prank reason in the 100 per cents
>>
Even with this fad they use eyebrow pencils to shape it. eBay has some decent cheap ones, buy a dark brown one to fill it.
>>
>>18176311
shave eyebrows
pretend you did it for some bullshit cause like cancer
pencil fake ones in
>>
>>18176311
Pretend to be a vato until it grows back up.
"What up with your eyebrows pham"
"The gang made me do it ese"
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.