[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cant fucking Sleep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

TL;DR: how cal i poison several dogs?

I just moved and there're EIGHT fucking dogs in in my block, they have no legitimate owner, but rather old stupid people who like to pet them and feed them. google translate says they're called mongrel stray dogs , you know, the type that live in the streets and nobody cares about in a third world countries like mine (except old people). the problem is they bark religiously EVERY night and EVERY morning (1:00 am and 5:00 am) they wont let me sleep, plus during the afternoon whenever a bike rides near them, a person walks by or this fucking girl that walks out her 2 dogs stands anywhere near the mongrels, a barking contest fires up for like half an hour. i need to kill them, not necessarily fast but discretely and in a stealth manner, so the neighboors wont know what happened to them and who did it. how can i poison them?
>>
>>18175879
You can slowly poison them or just outright kill them by feeding them onions. Feign ignorance if you are ever caught
>>
I think killing them is illegal.

Change your windows to have a more soundproof room so you can sleep.
Take sleep pills.
Plugs in your ears.
Call the animal protection or whatever it is that you have in your area and have them deal with the strays.
Adopt all the dogs and teach them to shut up. This is unlikely.

If you do want to kill the dogs, I've heard of an effective method. Basically, take some wurstel, chop them up in large pieces, and stick nails in them. The dogs will eat the things whole if the pieces aren't too big and swallow the nail within as well.
I don't recommend this though, it's inhumane and illegal.
>>
This is a technique used in my country to kill dogs. Buy a bunch of minced meat or if you have old minced meat lying around, use that. Second, stick a bunch of needles in it. Make sure they're small, so the dog can't detect it as it's eating the minced meat. Grill the meat and give it to the dog you want dead. The needles will cause massive internal bleeding inside the dog's gastrointestinal tract, causing death.

Do not use this method if you have any ounce of remorse, because it will be a very agonizing death for the dog.
>>
>>18175879
Get a bigger dog yourself and help it become The Alpha Dog of the neighbourhood probably? Then only your dog will bark and rest won't :)
>>
Chocolate anyone?
Much easier to feign ignorance that way
>>
>>18175883
>Call the animal protection or whatever it is that you have in your area and have them deal with the strays.
I think this is a good idea. If it doesn't work, round up the dogs into a van and drive them somewhere else, e.g. the pound or a park in some other town. I doubt they'd find their way back.
>>
>>18176082
>>18175883
Definitely call animal control. They have hard ons for capturing animals and requires the least amount of effort in your case, OP
>>
Rat poison stuffed inside ground beef
>>
>>18176095
>animal control
>3rd world country
>>
>>18175879

A pair of ear plugs will be cheaper than enough poison for 8 dogs
>>
>>18175879
Notify animal control or the pound or whatever it's called where you are that there are unowned and unlicensed dogs running wild in your area. They'll catch them and either hold them for adoption or kill them.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.