[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a stay at home mom with trust issues, mainly with friends.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 14909373722241850488576.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
14909373722241850488576.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
I'm a stay at home mom with trust issues, mainly with friends. Through all my life, people have left me over one thing or another. My bestest friend and our group left me because I got pregnant and figured I wouldn't have time for them ( I was 20 at the time ) and then I made another group of friends some years later..who started drama about me because they stole my camera with a private video of my husband and I ( they couldn't see his face and assumed it was another man ), so they started calling me a slut.

Made nothing but online friends for the past years and it's great. Except, I fell for a guy in another country after a year. We talked for hours everyday for a year but today I had to cut him off because it was jeopardizing my marriage. He was the best friend in the world and I love him...

I'm about to turn 28 this year and I have no friends...I feel so alone and now I feel worse than ever. Sitting alone at Yogurtland eating my sorrows away because I have no one to talk my problems to.
>>
So your kid is 8 and youre a stay at home mom.?
Get a job and make work friends.
>>
>>18175867
Forgot to mention I got injured at work almost 2 years ago and my back is messed up. Lawyers had to be involved and I'm classified as permanently disabled...plus those work friends forgot me too...
>>
>>18175870
>classified as permanently disabled
Suggested you're not actually/not very disabled. What do you when your kid's at school?
>>
>>18175861
Does your kid have friends? It is natural for you to connect with his friends' mothers. Or join the PTA or your church groups.
>>
>>18175861
So you are 28 years old disabled woman with 8 years old kid, husband and LDR man you love instead of your husband and no job whatsoever?

And you claim you have nobody to talk to?

???
>>
>so they started calling me a slut.
And why didn't your husband say it was his cock, that there are no infidelity issues? Seems like an easy solution if friends were thinking you're unfaithful.
>>
>>18175861
Let me guess. You live in a trailer and got your first tattoo at 13,right?
>>
friends are not your emotional toilet darling
this is why you dont have any

also, it was you who were jeopardizing your marriage, not "it"
look for a hobby
also you have a husband, he should be your best friend
>>
>>18175861

If you keep failing at friendships, it's not other people's fault, it's your own, you just don't have the self-insight to see your problems that push people away.

Sorry to be harsh, but stuff like you describe seems only the half story, and you are either keeping important details hidden, or most likely, you have not understood the other half of the issues
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.