[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i procrastinate with everything. wat do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1489270888711.jpg (19KB, 599x416px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1489270888711.jpg
19KB, 599x416px
I have always had procrastination problems or atleast since about 5th grade. I am currently a sophomore in high school and i have over 80 absences. Most absences have been because i procrastinate and do anything not to sleep unless really motivated. It sometimes gets to the point where I will not go to school. I almost never do homework but I remember being able to when I was young without a problem. I do not study and almost never open my backpack when I get home. I spend alot of time on the computer and phone. I am soon going to see a psychiatrist because I believe I might have high functioning autism. I have ways been smarter then my peers but I do not socialize well at all. I just want to be able to use my smarts to my advantage. How can I not procrastinate, manage time, and organize life in general?
>>
>>18175628
How the hell are you an 18 year old in his sophomore year of high school?
>>
am 16
>>
>>18175628
>I believe I might have high functioning autism.
No, you're lazy as shit OP.

>How can I not procrastinate, manage time, and organize life in general?
Need to know what motivates you in order to tell you that you should be able to focus on that so you finally stop being a lazy piece of shit.

>manage time, and organize life in general
You just need to make a schedule book or w/e they're called in the US in order to manage time better, since if you do this you gotta do it and never be late.

Start making dates with hours on what are you going to do OP, you need some discipline so you stop being a lazy shit and start taking your classes on school.

Some anon might have a better advise than more of fix what I wrote so wait.
>>
>>18175628
Psychiatrist is a very good idea.

4Chan cant help you, really. This is for a doctor/expert to assess.

But if I may.. You sound exactly like me. Im 30, uni drop out, had some tough years, and im doing extremely well now.

I was eventually diagnosed with ADHD (pro tip: its not "cant pay attention". Its poorly named. And highly misunderstood Look into it.) doctor gave me medication. I did a complete 180 and honestly dont know how i lived without it.

If the doctor arrives at the same diagnosis for you, two things you should consider. Psychoactive medications be it weed, adderall, or what have you are NOT good for a developing brain, which goes on until 25.

But the difference it can make for you may be well worth it. Weigh your values.
>>
>>18175648
Not OP but I relate- same shit just not quite as severe.

What if doing nothing is what motivates me?
Letting time creep by without worry, without struggle?

Keeping a rigorous schedule book sounds like hell on earth to me.
>>
>>18175651
How can you tell between adult adhd and just being a lazy/inattentive shit? Going to the doc with the idea in mind too get medicated & become more productive seems like drug-seeking behavior.
>>
Op here, I ordered a planner that goes by every 15 minutes and regardless of whether i am just lazy or what im sure they can help me organize my life thanks for the advice. Just moght be a while until i see a professional
>>
>>18175628
where the fuck are your parents?
>>
>>18175628
Leave 4chan NOW.
Go to a library everyday to study. You will have no distractions and will be able to do much more.
Also, thinking that you have autism for being lazy is very cringey.
>>
>>18175682

Its pretty easy actually..

Have you told us everything?
If so. Youre a lazy shit.

Did you leave out that your brain/thoughts always goes 600km/h, you leave a cluttered disorganized mess in your wake, you honestly have tried to do homework and your brain starts blanking on you and refuses to take in information or spit out answers?

Do you have a huge problem with self control and impulse control?

If all of the above are true, thats the difference...
>>
>>18175628
I've got the answer. I'll tell you when I get around to it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.