[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'd like your advice, correct me if I'm wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Daily life has shown me that almost every single man (in their 20's and older) need a decent career/job, a car and his own place if he wants to get a girl.

It doesn't matter how confident and kind a guy is, if he can't get her interested during the 1st impression, he won't have a chance with her.

This is honestly what I see in everyday life.

Have you ever met a man who got/hooked up with girls wihout having the things I've mentioned ?

What's he like ?
>>
>>18175513
>Daily life has shown me that almost every single man (in their 20's and older) need a decent career/job, a car and his own place if he wants to get a girl.
Well, yeah, you need a job to have a girl in general, since what are you going to say when she ask you where is that money coming from?
About the place not necessarily but if you have a shit family then yeah you at least need an apartment on the first floor.

>It doesn't matter how confident and kind a guy is, if he can't get her interested during the 1st impression, he won't have a chance with her.
This one's true.

>Have you ever met a man who got/hooked up with girls wihout having the things I've mentioned ?
If you count some highschooler/college student, yeah.
>>
>>18175513
I mean, I used to. I worked pretty shitty jobs up until my late 20's, and lived with my dad for two years after college. Didn't really have any problems with girls. Most of them were in similar situations.

The first impression is important, but those material things aren't necessarily as big of a deal as you're making them out to be. The biggest thing is showing them you have SOMETHING to offer. For me it was that I'm generally intellegent,and can make people laugh. And I'm a decent conversationalist. I think that's a really underrated trait. No one wants to go to dinner and spend an hour awkwardly talking about the weather.

Once you hit thirty, stability in your life becomes way more important.
>>
>>18175513
Well either you or the other person needs it. Just think about it. If you're living in a US city with a subpar transit system (see: most US cities) and neither of you have a place of your own or cars to go see one another, it's going to be pretty fucking difficult to be alone and intimate with each other. To get either of those things, you need a job. This isn't even an endgame for a relationship, this is just fucking life. You need a job and it's hard to do so, but just fucking do it.
>>
>>18175513

>Daily life has shown me that almost every single man (in their 20's and older) need a decent career/job, a car and his own place if he wants to get a girl.

False.

>Have you ever met a man who got/hooked up with girls wihout having the things I've mentioned ?

Dozens. I live in a big city where taking odd jobs is a regular thing, rent pretty much requires you live with roommates and having a car is kind of an unknown thing because of the quality of public transportation. Not to mention that the "struggling artist" mystique is fairly prevalent around my area.

Having a great career and a big house and nice car increases your chances of hooking up with a girl who also has those things seeing as a girl who makes a lot of money and has a great job is less likely to hook up with some poor hunk of shit who lives with his mom but inherently it has nothing to do with attracting "women" in general.

I know plenty pieces of shit who cook in kitchens and live with roommates who have no problem with women. Granted, these women are usually in the same social/financial circles and aren't exactly rockstar business women themselves but if you're talking about "women" in general then no. The majority of men in the world don't make a shit ton of money or live in a big house with a nice car yet everyday they manage to attract women. The majority of people in their 20's are also just transitioning out of adolescence and not really pulling in bank anyways; college students, musicians, artists, apprentices, aimless kids who don't know what they want to do yet.

If you're looking for a reason to excuse you of responsibility for sucking with women then try again because this isn't it.
>>
With uber and lyft, you could get away with not having a car. Ubering everywhere is totally baller imo. But How the fuck do you expect to take care of another human being without a job? Unless youre family is rich and youre daddy bankrolls your life
>>
>>18175513
>a decent career/job

Nope. Just money as money is what's going to be used to fuel your dates.

>A car

Usually yes but there are special cases where the guy and girl live in the same neighborhood or the girl is so thirsty she already has a license and will drive to get the guy.

>his own place

Definite no. It's very common these days to live in places that legally speaking are not your own.

>if he can't get her interested during the 1st impression, he won't have a chance with her.

If it's over the internet or dating sites: Yes.

If it's in real life: No because the guy can back off and then interact with others which the girl will observe and possibly deem the guy worthy of another shot.

>you ever met a man who got/hooked up with girls wihout having the things I've mentioned ?

I've done it without my own place, a decent job and bad 1st impressions. I'd only call the car important because it puts me in control and lets me widen and secure my options because girls will think NOTHING of keeping you at a distance if you cannot seize them.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.